PDA

View Full Version : Saw an old crush yesterday

Slaol
April 9th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Power Level at time of joy: 1,000,000+

Power Level at time of failed loves: 7 or less.

#slaolfeels

NoctiZ
April 9th, 2015, 05:52 PM
A few days ago I just saw an activity from a girl who usually only lurks on facebook. Instantly recalled that we hit it off nicely and wanted to meet up sometime at a convention but never got around to it and now she's pretty much just an afterthought in my head.

#noctizfeels

SuperJack
April 9th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Found out that My mum, A Carer, has a client. Who so happens to be the mother of my first Ex (Don't like her Emo Slut).

My Mum has told her that I would visit before she dies.

I don't want to visit her, but now I am forced to. God I hope I don't end up seeing the Ex.

#superjackfeels

Slaol
April 9th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Found out that My mum, A Carer, has a client. Who so happens to be the mother of my first Ex (Dont like her).

My Mum has told her that I would visit before she dies.

You didn't # your feels. Plz fix.

Orpz
April 9th, 2015, 07:11 PM
I met a girl who was impressed with my aesthetics and we hit it off nicely. After I told her what my major was, she responded with "wow my boyfriend has the same major!"

#orpzfeels

Frog
April 9th, 2015, 08:44 PM
"Hey long time! Great seeing you again! This is going to sound silly but (I had a crush on you a long time ago, I know I have great taste/ I was (hiking/any interesting activity) last week and when I looked up at the moon I thought of you) haha ;-). If you're free on (Thursday/ any non weekend) night we should grab a drink close by and catch up."

Do not ask for her number then. She will surprise you with her ninja skills and find you.

#frogdoesntfeel

Bunny
June 2nd, 2015, 08:13 AM
I always see cryptonics old crush every time I look into a cheetos bag.

Cryptonic
June 2nd, 2015, 08:15 AM
I always see bunny's old crushes whenever I see total darkness

Bunny
June 2nd, 2015, 08:18 AM
I always see bunny's old crushes whenever I see total darkness
I never had a crush on him. So thur

Ash
June 2nd, 2015, 02:28 PM
I never had a crush on him. So thur
niggers are nasty

Frog