PDA

View Full Version : Coffee

SuperJack
March 30th, 2015, 01:54 PM
So, I'm at home. We have two things, Tea or coffee.
Normally I'm a tea drinker, but now and again I go coffee.

But, I go outside, and it seems like most places now don't do any coffee, I'm surrounded by various different names, amounts, flavours and horrible horrible choices. Gone the days where I can simply order a coffee, and now presented with a hideous menu containing foreign nicknames and ridiculous price ranges.

So I take a Royal Cappuccino with a shot of Vanilla, 4-6-8 Sugers depending on Cup size.

You?

Cryptonic
March 30th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I just get dark roast coffee. $2.50 from starbucks. Sometimes I have espresso added.

Iced Coffee is good, too.

Mochas are alright, but I find them too sweet and it's like a layer of black syrup at the bottom. Pretty much all their drinks are good, but It's hard to justify paying $5 for a mixed beverage when coffee tastes better.

SuperJack
March 30th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Everytime I go to starbucks and order something, It always tastes terrible. Perhaps this is just England. But I hate the damn place.

Lysergic
March 30th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Starbucks isn't great, but it's the only option near where I live now. Honestly, I'm not as picky as I used to be about coffee; the only reason I drink it now is when I have an early call time and need energy.

Cryptonic
March 30th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Starbucks is better than good earth, second cup and Tim hortons by far

Only thing that's as good, coffee wise, is ma & pop places. Mixed drinks from starbucks are meh.

I drink coffee pretty much whenever I can.

Bunny
March 30th, 2015, 06:12 PM
I love coffee and coffee accessories.

Bunny
March 30th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I enjoy plain espresso. I also enjoy coffee and cream with a sugar. Or earl grey and a dash of cream. Iced coffee is also bomb. When I was preggo I couldn't have caffeine. Now I have to have it

NoctiZ
March 30th, 2015, 06:37 PM
We have a coffee machine that grinds up fresh beans, just need to put them into the compartment at the top. Tastes great since it's fresh and the waste that is left from grinding up the beans and using them for coffee is eco-friendly since it's all organic.

Orpz
March 30th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Coffee is mandatory for me if I have an 8am lecture. fuckin love coffee fam

my school does French Roast perfect. I drink it black and it's the perfect mix of aromatic and tasty

Brendan
March 31st, 2015, 02:00 AM
fuck coffee. fuck tea. no caffeine dependence here m8. I really want to get into all the different kinds of tea, but I'm not really about it, every tea I've tried taste wack.

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2015, 04:36 AM
fuck coffee. fuck tea. no caffeine dependence here m8. I really want to get into all the different kinds of tea, but I'm not really about it, every tea I've tried taste wack.

B-b-But coffee let's me work faster and is full of antioxidants

Mugy
March 31st, 2015, 05:04 AM

Green tea master race.

I've also been experimenting with coffee now that I am in university. I find it makes me daydream a bit, however it does keep me awake. We'll see how long that lasts.

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2015, 05:12 AM
Yea, green tea is really good. Machta actually can make me a bit loopy. Reg green tea doesn't do anything for me, but it still is good.
Coffee helps me focus, it's strange that it makes you day dream.
I'm probably a slave to the bean, some days I'll get it before work, at lunch, then after work.

Coffee was pretty much 100% needed in uni lol. Makes sense to me if high schoolers here don't drink coffee. I didn't drink it often when I was young, either.

Bunny
March 31st, 2015, 12:17 PM
Lol coffee is mandatory when you wake up every hour at night and chase around a rugrat all day. I loooove tea though. It's so Flippin delicious. I can't have certain teas while nursing and it's so depressing.

Slaol
March 31st, 2015, 12:53 PM
My caffeine dependency shows up in soda, I can't stand most coffee flavors. Good news is when you spend years dehydrating yourself with soda freezing cold water becomes all you need to wake up.

SuperJack
March 31st, 2015, 03:37 PM
Can't stand fizzy drinks -_- I have to make them go flat before I drink them.

Problem at work is, I don't know if they serve de-caff for not! I caught them using De-caff for all the coffee, so now I just stick to the Tea. Aslong as I dont know its de-caff I'm happy. I pretend it has my much needed drug.

Although, one time I was in a rush in the morning. And still groggy, so Instead of making a cup of coffee I attempted to just take a teaspoon of it instead.

Did not work out to well.

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2015, 04:13 PM
Lol bubbles hurt your throat

Ammiye
March 31st, 2015, 10:59 PM
Coffee is life. Best with a Bialetti :] Otherwise Alishan green tea is the way to go!

Bunny
April 1st, 2015, 09:21 AM
I agree there with slaol, water does wake up your body and refreshes you and gives energy, but I find I need caffeine to give me the mental energy to not slash people's throat at work

Helz
April 4th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Iced caramel macchiato upside down with an extra shot of espresso.

I do not often drink coffee. But when I do you can barely call it a coffee.

Apocist
April 5th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Ice Tea. If not, Iced Decaf Americano with honey sweetened milk