PDA

View Full Version : KARKITTY: 1-S2-1-6202395 (Complete)

KARKITTY
March 22nd, 2015, 10:49 AM
Account Name: KARKITTY
Account ID: 1-S2-1-6202395
Realm: NA
Approximate Points: 10,000 (just recently reached 10,000, not sure exact number)

I had been in the middle of a game of mafia when suddenly my computer shut off. I had turned it back on and logged back into Starcraft but when entering the game of mafia, it revealed me to be a "new player" and said that I had no points nor achievements. I was especially upset due to the fact that I had recently been working very hard to get 10,000 points and had just recently hit that goal. I do not have a replay of the game that it happened in, but I do have a screenshot from earlier games when I had over 10,000 points so I can show that I am not lying about having those points. Thank you!

Helz
April 3rd, 2015, 11:18 PM
The screen shot shows:

10485 points, 198 wins, 435 games played

But there is no achievements to go with it. Could you upload the replay? It would make things easier.

KARKITTY
April 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM

I am unsure of how to attach replays so this is the best I can do... It has a picture of my achievements and points though I'm not sure if it's the same game as the earlier screenshot submitted but they are pretty similar at least. Thank you!

If you REALLY need a reply I'm sure I can figure it out but I hope this is enough.

Helz
April 5th, 2015, 07:10 PM
As long as you can show me a replay when I get with you in game for the restore its fine. My issue is how new your account is along with some of these achievements which are kind of rare and hard to get.

Achieve 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 27, 28, 37, 39, 40, 48, 55,

KARKITTY
April 7th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Helz, you have played games with me. You should know I had a lot of points although you might not have played games with me recently, I believe you know I USED to play a lot, before my points vanished that is. I thought you knew how me and a few people did a few games in which we tried to get some achievements i'm sorry i wasn't aware that that was illegal. Send me to jail. Along with that, many people do achievement farming in games and I don't believe that's against the rules so I'd really like the achievements back.
I had worked really hard for all those points and I am seriously considering quitting the game because of that work just thrown away and I'd really hate to do that. You can ask multiple other people in games, although some of them might hate me, I hope they would answer honestly and respond that yes I did have those points and achievements.

fred
April 7th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I'll handle this, don't worry bout it :P

Karkitty's legit with the streams and all.

Coast
April 7th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I didn't even recognize the name.

This is her match history: http://i.imgur.com/89k1I7e.png

It's definitely legitimate.

Helz
April 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Helz, you have played games with me. You should know I had a lot of points although you might not have played games with me recently, I believe you know I USED to play a lot, before my points vanished that is. I thought you knew how me and a few people did a few games in which we tried to get some achievements i'm sorry i wasn't aware that that was illegal. Send me to jail. Along with that, many people do achievement farming in games and I don't believe that's against the rules so I'd really like the achievements back.
I had worked really hard for all those points and I am seriously considering quitting the game because of that work just thrown away and I'd really hate to do that. You can ask multiple other people in games, although some of them might hate me, I hope they would answer honestly and respond that yes I did have those points and achievements.

No worries. And its not illegal at all to farm achievements. Gates of Steiner in itself always makes me wonder and my memory is really bad these days. Sorry it took a second.

fred
April 7th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Achievement is handled :D

Ammiye
April 7th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Achievement is handled :D

Only because Freddy has a mini crush on Parfait :P

fred
April 7th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Wut?

Helz
April 7th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Confirmed. Fred... You pimp you~

Coast
April 7th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I have no idea what Fred's love of frozen treats has to do with him restoring a player.