PDA

View Full Version : Olegsander:1-S2-1-5938340

olegsander
March 5th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Account Name: Olegsander
Account ID: 1-S2-1-5938340
Your Realm: Americas; also had one on europe, but meh, not much activity there anyway
Approximate Points: probably just under 10k

I don't think I can provide you with a replay, or if I can, I don't know how :/

Please lemme know if you can work this out!

olegsander
March 7th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Hey, just for my information, is this usually a long process?

Helz
March 8th, 2015, 04:07 AM
We were just trying to see if we could dig up a replay. It looks like we have nothing on our end. Is there any chance you have people you have played with that could have a replay that would show your points or at least some kind of history of you playing?

-edit
Its only a long process for players that can not provide a replay.

olegsander
March 10th, 2015, 04:44 PM
It's not going to be easy to find someone with a replay of me, I think. There are players that I see in my games regularily, but I play solo, I dont see how I could ask them for a replay :/

I've formatted without even thinking about mafia, in my mind it was all saved up remotely, not locally.
Just in case - I started playing mafia like 1-2 years ago, and had a long break, so I'm not even sure what battle.net name i used the first time i tried mafia. Can this be why you don't have anything on your side? If so, maybe I can provide one or two possibilities of names i usually use...

edit: I had a somewhat long break when necroplant was creating loads of accounts and ruining games every night, inviting AFK people in lobby, and doing the good ol' "I'm GF 5 is beguiler 13 is janitor" spam into choo-choo.
Was like 6 monthes ago or so.

I will try to find someone I played with at that time. Is that the only solution we have left?

Helz
April 27th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Found a replay.

Restored for 8500 points
129 wins
298 games played