PDA

View Full Version : Any Naruto fans out there

Jacqueline Kennedy
February 19th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Hi Just wanting to know if there are any Naruto fans out there like me :>

Orpz
February 19th, 2015, 01:14 PM
I finished Naruto a bit ago. I have to say my favorite parts were the
"I will always love you" by Itachi and Team 7's finishing combo against Kaguya.

The ending kinda sucked. What happened to Orochimaru and Kabuto? What the fuck kind of name is Salad?

Jacqueline Kennedy
February 19th, 2015, 01:43 PM
The new Manga spin off is coming soon and theres gonna be a Movie about Borauto I loved the ending my self

Slaol
February 19th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Zabuzza4lyfe

Jacqueline Kennedy
February 19th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Fire lord Slaozin Nice name and Yes Zabuza is one of my favs

Slaol
February 19th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks.

Yea, I watched the anime up until about when they started their promotion tests. That's it for me, but I've always thought I'd go back later.

Jacqueline Kennedy
February 19th, 2015, 01:53 PM
You should

NoctiZ
February 19th, 2015, 02:31 PM
I stopped reading when Sasuke was about to join the Ninja War (and the anime was busy with some fillers that came shortly before Naruto's training with the octopus guy). Tbh I only made it that far because it was my first anime, binge-watched it all during holidays and then delved deeper into the anime culture. I honestly think that it's just not good at all but I will probably finish it just for the sake of it. I will always be grateful though for giving me the idea to start watching TV series on my phone which lead to me discovering the world of anime.

Jacqueline Kennedy
February 19th, 2015, 03:33 PM
So i take it there are no fans :c

Brendan
February 19th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I'm keeping up with the anime right now. There's so much filler it's disgusting though. Never touching any sort of manga.

Orpz
February 19th, 2015, 04:56 PM
I'm keeping up with the anime right now. There's so much filler it's disgusting though. Never touching any sort of manga.

Theres no filler in the manga. Anime had filler episodes to not surpass the manga

Helios
February 20th, 2015, 04:56 AM
Theres no filler in the manga. Anime had filler episodes to not surpass the manga

Sure, but how will they not surpass the finished manga now. Kappa
Well all in all I think Naruto is decent just to many fillers.

Shenmue
December 11th, 2015, 07:49 AM
I like the show, but the filler can be a bit too much. I started looking up when fillers start and begin to skip them and ended up enjoying the show a lot more that way.

NoctiZ
December 11th, 2015, 07:53 AM
I like the show, but the filler can be a bit too much. I started looking up when fillers start and begin to skip them and ended up enjoying the show a lot more that way.

Especially all the fucking flashbacks and filler episode after Pain's Assault arc, oh lord..

Yukitaka Oni
December 11th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Nine tails fox. Nine tails fox everywhere.....better throw my own piss....