PDA

View Full Version : Point Restoration

HotCocoa
February 9th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Hello, I want to request my points are given back to me. I formatted my entire pc and had to start downloading and installing everything from scratch,
and I just want to clear it up and get my points back. I am unfortunately unable to produce a replay of anything, since my pc was reloaded, but I have
all the necessary information for you here. Thank you for your time to read this! :)

Account Name: HotCocoa
Account ID: 2-S2-1-2616625
Realm: European
Points: *ESTIMATE* 23k-25k (I know for a fact 100% that I had more than 20k, as I could prefer and exclude roles as I pleased)

Thanks for reading this.

Slaol
February 9th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Do you have a replay anywhere? Or have you reported players before?

HotCocoa
February 9th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I have no replay of what my points before I reloaded my pc were, but I do have a replay of my recent game? Mafia was highly unlucky... No, I have never once
reported any players before, but as I said, I had over 20k points, and the instructions in this thread said that I had a chance if I had more than 20k points. I really hope the ID I'm given now is the same as my old one. I have not changed my name at all thankfully.

Cryptonic
February 9th, 2015, 02:48 PM
It is the same, but the most recent replay with have with that ID is from 2012

HotCocoa
February 9th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Yes that's right :D I was playing in 2012 and stopped playing till I bought HotS. I had 20k back then or more even points. Do you think anything can be done? even 15k is satisfactory for me. Or even 10k. I don't know if the replay shows this, but I had a massive load of achievements. Even got the Marathon achievement.

Slaol
February 9th, 2015, 05:47 PM
It is the same, but the most recent replay with have with that ID is from 2012

How goes that replay?

Cryptonic
February 9th, 2015, 06:29 PM
I haven't had time to watch it yet, only searched his ID to see if there was anything.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/9438-Waffles-2-S2-1-2616625?highlight=2616625

HotCocoa
February 9th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Well if you do check my replay, you will notice I was preferring and excluding roles. I would normally exclude sheriff role and doctor, and I would prefer sk or gf or another neutral. I know it is all legit :). It was before all the new and fancy roles, when MM just got put into Mafia :D the good old days... though I enjoy it more now.

Helz
February 10th, 2015, 04:21 AM
When trying on 2 browsers I can not get that attachment to open (The one in the report). It could be so old it was taken off the server.

Is there anyone you play with who would be able to provide a replay with you in it? It is a small world and all that.

HotCocoa
February 10th, 2015, 05:44 AM
No there isnt...i only play with a few people recently since i started playing again...i used 2 play without a group in 2012 and a random mafia lobby...i had 20k points! It took me literally months to get that T_T please tell me there is another way...it is a bit of a pain starting over...i dont care about my achievements, i just want my points...even if i only get half of the points i had i will be satisfied... since u can see that i was playing in 2012, doesnt that help to show u i rly am legit here?

HotCocoa
February 10th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Hello?

Helz
March 8th, 2015, 04:02 AM
We are talking about this. I am not sure if we will be able to help you or not.

Helz
April 3rd, 2015, 11:28 PM
We can do something. Message me to set up a time for a restore.

fred
June 21st, 2015, 03:17 PM
You have 1 week to reply on the need of this restoration. I am sending a private message to you as well. If no reply is posted, I will mark this thread as denied. You may post another restoration request if needed.