PDA

View Full Version : Can something be done about this?

Zack
May 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/faq9e8.jpg

Image says it all.

Searix
May 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Need solutions, everyone knows this is a problem but what can you really do about it

wightsnow
May 20th, 2011, 07:22 PM
for this reason i leave every lobby i see "jagdpanther"

Deolrin
May 21st, 2011, 02:27 AM
You mean the Vigilante shot townies on purpose, or what?

wightsnow
May 21st, 2011, 04:23 AM
You mean the Vigilante shot townies on purpose, or what?

Yes

Zilas
May 21st, 2011, 04:45 AM
nope u can't do anything about it; some people fail so fucking bad they need to cheat.

I don't care tho, that guy will most likely get insulted everytime one of those ppl are in the lobby with him + if he had really fun with that.. he is a retard.

wightsnow
May 21st, 2011, 05:33 AM
nope u can't do anything about it; some people fail so fucking bad they need to cheat.

I don't care tho, that guy will most likely get insulted everytime one of those ppl are in the lobby with him + if he had really fun with that.. he is a retard.

Jagdpanther claims he purposely shoots townies because town wins too frequently. When i pointed out that he could just balance it in set up, he complained that noob will repick him.

Omgproberush
May 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
Just another cheater. Unfortunately, with a popular front-page map, this sort of crap is gonna happen. And since Blizzard has a retarded custom game setup and you can't kick people from your lobby once you make it public, it's not like you can even have a banlist for yourself. Just gotta live with it.

Zack
May 22nd, 2011, 02:45 AM
Blah, maybe I jumped the gun on him. I met him in another game where he told me that he was just joking that time, and he played normally for the town. He wasn't vigilante this time, I was, lol. But unlike him I took down 2 mafia, not 2 townies.

ElijahIsCool
May 23rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
I hate when vigils decide to be noob and kill townies. There should be a ''Vote Ban'' button.