PDA

View Full Version : Cross Ange

Helios
December 21st, 2014, 12:04 PM
Well, at first I thought the Anime is crap, since it started with this totally bad animated fight, but I kept watching it out of curiosity and I found one of the best animes this season. The ones who watched the latest episode (12) will know what I mean, who honestly expected this Plot Twist like wow.

Anyway for those who are watching it, how are your impressions on it so far?

NoctiZ
December 21st, 2014, 03:04 PM
I mean.. the plot synopsis sounds totally unappealing to me because I like thrillers, psychological stuff or just good ol' Shounen or Comedy stuff and really dislike Mecha and Sci-Fi, but I'll probably give it a shot atleast.

Helios
December 21st, 2014, 03:44 PM
I mean.. the plot synopsis sounds totally unappealing to me because I like thrillers, psychological stuff or just good ol' Shounen or Comedy stuff and really dislike Mecha and Sci-Fi, but I'll probably give it a shot atleast.

Yeah you should do that, I personally dont really care for the genres as long the story is good and the animations are decent.^^ Thought I seem to like espacially animes of the Mystery genre, at least i never found one with it that disapointed me.

NoctiZ
December 21st, 2014, 06:38 PM
Haha in general genres aren't a main factor for me either as long as the plot sounds good.. but in this case the plot doesn't sound so good to me, because I imagine it to rather boring.. but I can't really picture it in my head. Although I have seen a scene where someone who I guess is the princess told a mother to leave her child and stop resisting because Normas don't belong to society or whatever.. shit I hated that scene. :P

Helios
December 22nd, 2014, 01:16 AM
Haha in general genres aren't a main factor for me either as long as the plot sounds good.. but in this case the plot doesn't sound so good to me, because I imagine it to rather boring.. but I can't really picture it in my head. Although I have seen a scene where someone who I guess is the princess told a mother to leave her child and stop resisting because Normas don't belong to society or whatever.. shit I hated that scene. :P

Yeah dont count on any plot summaries here they are pretty much bs depending on were you readed it and that scene is pretty important. Guess what that princess is.^^