PDA

View Full Version : MichaelScott

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 10:00 AM
So I used to play lots of mafia, then at some time before summer my hard drive was burned. Couldn't restore anything. Now that I finally fixed that problem, I don't have any points. What can I do to get my points back? I was almost at 10000 points :(

Coast
September 6th, 2014, 10:10 AM
You will have to provide us with a replay in order for us to verify your points. If your replays were lost with the hard drive failure a friend could possibly submit a replay for you.

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Thank you for the fast reply. I didn't keep any replays, and I dont have any friends of mine playing starcraft. I used to play a lot before summer I guess I could possibly be in a lot of people's replays (if they keep them) but I can't tell who they might be. I mostly remember the trolls of that period like the necroplant and his different accounts. I also remember a Tafkal guy. If you have any of these replays I might be in them, with michaelscott name.

Coast
September 6th, 2014, 11:28 AM
You're in luck. I reviewed all the point bans from January - June/my replays searching for you, and I noticed we played a game together back in May.

Here are 2 screenshots listing his points/achievements. http://i.imgur.com/ckzto1Y.png http://i.imgur.com/Roml2tK.png

I'm not an admin (So I can't actually give you the points), but everything looks legitimate.

and here is the replay - 17249

Good Luck!

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Oh thank you! Truth is I had more points but if nothing can be done, its better than starting from 0... So how to get them back?

Coast
September 6th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Oh thank you! Truth is I had more points but if nothing can be done, its better than starting from 0... So how to get them back?
An admin will have to review this post, post a confirmation, and then will arrange a time to meet you in-game to restore your points. Your points seem legitimate to me so I would expect no issues during the process. You can however post your battle.net name + 3 digit character code so one of them can easily add you.

AppleyNO
September 6th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Is this NA?

Coast
September 6th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Is this NA?

Yes, sir.

AppleyNO
September 6th, 2014, 11:55 AM
I am available now :D

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 11:58 AM
My account name is michaelscott and i dont know what the 3 digit character is. I am currently playing on american servers.

Coast
September 6th, 2014, 12:00 PM
You can find the 3-character friend code by going to the bottom right of your Starcraft client, clicking on the little friend icon, and then clicking Character Friend on the right side of the pop-up menu. Your character code will be at the bottom of the window.

AppleyNO
September 6th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Just join the mafia chatroom, I'm in there.

Appley.308

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Ok im joining now, and btw i found my account name and number Nick619#2188

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Wrong. Its Michaelscott 419, please add me because i cant find you....

AppleyNO
September 6th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Restored to 7,000 on September 6th, 2014

MichaelScott
September 6th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Thank you a lot to both of you.

AppleyNO
September 6th, 2014, 12:54 PM
No problem. Achievements should get you to back 9,300 in no time!