PDA

View Full Version : so he says let me see how wet that cunt i

Bruno
August 26th, 2014, 09:49 PM
i waso ut for a walk and came upon a verry sexy couple having sex! so i said hey you cant be doing there here ,on this public trail. they both looked at me and asked why not, while smiling? the guy SAID WE were so hot for each other we couldnt wait! so we decided to have some hot and nasty sex, hopingboy someone would catch us! i said but its a public trail and you shouldnt be fucking like that without thinking somebody would want to join ur fun! insaid unlike like u have ir under control, ur cocks so hard and her cunt is so wet and juicy, i see it glistening from here. he said, do youl ike what u see? oh yeah watching ppl really turn me on, my pussy is dripping wet now just watching yall. now that im so horny what am i gonna do, just sit here and watch yall have all teh fun? she says no honey, we waned to get caught so we could have a thressome!! ur so hot, can we fuck u? she said im gonna taste her slutty cunt first baby! why dont u watch while i eat her pussy. she laid me back and lick my slit up and down, mnaking me write with pleasure. she licked down to my asshole, tasting my hot ass, b4 licking up to my slit and biting my clit as she mouthed my pussy. i hear her man say , yeah baby suck that pussy!! get her wet for me to fuck that tight little cunt of hers. b4 it knew she was making me scream im gonna cum all over ur face!! oh your cum taste so good, its time for u 2 taste so good. she kissed me making me taste my cum in her mouth, victor said ok im tired of just watching, i gotta join in now. he said kiss me now and let me taste her honey!! they kissed, then he said roll over on ur hands and knees, i need the best access to ur nasty little holes!!she tasted great baby, now make her eat my pussy while u cram ur hard cock into her tight cunt. no i dont wanna do that, just fuck me. then they both said well it looks like she needs some lessons to do what shes told. no i dont i will do whatever u say . i no u will, cause im gonna mske u slut. he starts spanking my ass making my cunt twitch. eat her pussy while i fuck u bitch!! ok, ill b good. i lower my face to her sweet cunt tasting her sweetness, i give her the best tongue lashing she ever had, while victor buried his cock into me, oh god yes that feels so good. his cock is filling my cunt to the brim, candy said doesnt his cock feel good? i wanna see him fuck the hell out of u, he keeps deep stroking me as i suck on her clit and lick her pussy up and down. i feel his cock sweel as it getsnready to explode when he lets go with his juices flooding my pussy. how about next time we give u two cocks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uNQ0dYJJ0U