PDA

View Full Version : FireZ: 1-S2-1-5711006

FireZ42
August 23rd, 2014, 08:02 PM
Account Name: FireZ
Account ID: 1-S2-1-5711006
Your Realm: North America
Approximate Points: 7100

Hey, I've played a lot of Mafia as I love these detective games. When I found about the mod I downloaded SC2 just for this. Unfortunately, I checked inside a nearby full cup and its contents spilled under my laptop and splash a bit on the keyboard. Apparently that was enough to cause the middle row to go bonkers. In my frustration after cleaning it and leaving it off for 12 hours, I did a factory reset. At least that confirmed it wasn't software issue. Since then, I've played on another computer for about 1 or 2 games. Now that my laptop is working again, I've played 1 game here. I logged in and am using the Mafia ID I'm given now.

I don't have a replay but I've played almost every day, with several games each time. From memory, I had about 7100 points. I had about 380 games in 2 or 3 months. with about 200 wins. My -alist from memory:
Town:Crier
Mafia:Mafioso, + 1 role
Neut:Arsonist, Witch Doctor
Triad:Enforcer, Silencer, + 3 roles

Please help me out. Thank you.

Coast
August 23rd, 2014, 09:27 PM
Hello! I apologize, but we are unable to process any point restoration requests without a replay. Do you have any friends you play with that would be willing to submit a replay?

FireZ42
August 24th, 2014, 07:03 AM
I don't play Mafia with anyone nor do I know how to find replays. Since I factory reset it, I think its highly unlikely. The FAQ says you have a database to check. I have been as specific as I could and I did mention I played a lot. The Account ID I gave was the one I got since reinstalling it, I don't know if it's different from a week ago.

Coast
August 24th, 2014, 07:16 AM
I don't play Mafia with anyone nor do I know how to find replays. Since I factory reset it, I think its highly unlikely. The FAQ says you have a database to check. I have been as specific as I could and I did mention I played a lot. The Account ID I gave was the one I got since reinstalling it, I don't know if it's different from a week ago.
You're correct about replays deleting in the event of a factory restore on your computer. The easiest way to find your replays is to open up Starcraft 2, click the replay tab, find the list of replays, right click and click "Open folder". What is your account name + character code? I'll try to get in contact with some of the players you recently played with for a replay.

FireZ42
August 24th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Ok I see the replay folder now. My account name is FireZ my character code is 286.

Helz
October 11th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Any word on this? I have not been able to contact the player..

Helz
December 15th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Marked denied for a lack of a replay.

FireZ42
January 3rd, 2015, 10:27 PM
Its taken me twice as long to get back the points I was at before. And now there are more trolls and people not taking the game seriously lately. There was no way I was going to recover a replay from a factory reset. But if you still want a replay, here's a recent one. Can only get a game going during the night. Maybe that's only NA server. Hopefully no more shit happens before 10k points. There is no warning or information given in the game that points are client side, that's just stupid. It's a big fuck you to legit players while we deal with Necroplant gamethrows/leaving and other people invite spamming.

Helz
January 5th, 2015, 03:39 AM
Its taken me twice as long to get back the points I was at before. And now there are more trolls and people not taking the game seriously lately. There was no way I was going to recover a replay from a factory reset. But if you still want a replay, here's a recent one. Can only get a game going during the night. Maybe that's only NA server. Hopefully no more shit happens before 10k points. There is no warning or information given in the game that points are client side, that's just stupid. It's a big fuck you to legit players while we deal with Necroplant gamethrows/leaving and other people invite spamming.

We can look into making a message to help you guys out. I am sorry this was so frustrating for you. Our problem with Necroplant's is that theres 3 or so players that are very dedicated trolls and blizzard just doesn't care about their arcade community. We do everything we can from our side but we can only do so much.