PDA

View Full Version : The Islamic State is wonderful.

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY5EWwkI79I

The Islamic State is showing the world what Islam and religion in general is really like. Their barbarism is caused by their holy scriptures and is no different than the Christian barbarism of the USA.

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,

On the day when it will (all) be heated in the fire of hell, and their foreheads and their flanks and their backs will be branded therewith (and it will be said unto them): Here is that which ye hoarded for yourselves. Now taste of what ye used to hoard.

Qur'an 9:29-35

Fuck religion and your non existent gOD!

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:14 PM
troll thread

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 07:16 PM
troll thread

If it's a troll thread then why did you bump it? Are you stupid or something?

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:22 PM
I was warning people, you dickbanger.

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 07:32 PM
I was warning people, you dickbanger.

Kinda like how you warn people you are a registered sex offender when you move into a new neighbourhood?

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:39 PM
Kinda like how you warn people you are a registered sex offender when you move into a new neighbourhood?

Yea, I guess kind of like that? Good job understanding what I meant by "warning", it's a tough concept for some people.

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 07:53 PM
Muslims over here are pretty dejected with ISIS. At first they thought that ISIS are heroes fighting against tyranny. They turned out to be nutcases.

/serious

Bruno
August 28th, 2014, 07:44 AM
lol look at the pube beards