PDA

View Full Version : Thread for Pro-Christian imagery

Bruno
August 18th, 2014, 08:48 PM
TLL better not post here with his nephalem avatar.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/14918_545476598885130_2793016907521551267_n.png

Cryptonic
August 19th, 2014, 05:29 AM
It's so true.
Also, people believe in evolution but they haven't even proved it themselves. They just believe what scientists make up. Have any of you ever SEEN a real fossil and tested on it yourself? Every fossil I've seen is just a "cast of the original", and they have the "real fossil" somewhere secure. I call bullshit. They just use these lies as a way to advance their agenda.

Helios
August 19th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Even, if the Evolution theory is somehow true, how the fuck you explain the big bang?

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Did you know, they choose not to include the part about the Dragons in the worlds best selling fiction book?

Cryptonic
August 19th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Did you know, they choose not to include the part about the Dragons in the worlds best selling fiction book?

What's the best selling fiction book? Are you saying the Bible?
Nothing was left out of the Bible, it's one cohesive book. It was given to us by the grace of God with nothing omitted.
You probably read that on the internet or something.

Helios
August 19th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Not even that, the Leviathan is partially a dragon and was mentioned in the bible.

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I love it when people argue about it, saying their is no proof, it's just made up and we are just listening to other people without proof.

Yet, that's exactly what they do just on a much larger scale ^^

When it all comes down to it

God=The name we give to things we can't explain/ don't want to understand.

Cryptonic
August 19th, 2014, 10:51 AM
I love it when people argue about it, saying their is no proof, it's just made up and we are just listening to other people without proof.

Yet, that's exactly what they do just on a much larger scale ^^

When it all comes down to it

God=The name we give to things we can't explain/ don't want to understand.

So you believe anything made up that disproves God, but don't believe anything that proves God and say it's made up?

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 11:06 AM
I grew up in catholic education, force fed the belief from a young young age. I own the book.

I believe that the so called God in the Bible, and the Bible it's self is just so morally wrong, outdated and the modern world left without a whisper of some magical being. It constantly contradicts itself and has just been used to control the weak and uneducated.

Yes, the Bible does contain a few good stories about right and wrong. But that is all.

The bad thing is. According to the Bible. No matter how good a Life I lead, I will go to fell for simply not believing in a particular god.

I don't believe in the Bible, not because of any science, but just because of the Bible itself.

Code Geass
August 19th, 2014, 12:03 PM
You cancer atheists can all go to Hell

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Sounds better than Heaven.

AppleyNO
August 19th, 2014, 02:06 PM
You got trollllloloololololed, Super.

Besides, we all know how reliable Christians for Michelle Bachman are.

Muv-Luv Alternative
August 19th, 2014, 02:12 PM
I grew up in catholic education, force fed the belief from a young young age. I own the book.

I believe that the so called God in the Bible, and the Bible it's self is just so morally wrong, outdated and the modern world left without a whisper of some magical being. It constantly contradicts itself and has just been used to control the weak and uneducated.

Yes, the Bible does contain a few good stories about right and wrong. But that is all.

The bad thing is. According to the Bible. No matter how good a Life I lead, I will go to fell for simply not believing in a particular god.

I don't believe in the Bible, not because of any science, but just because of the Bible itself.

Nice opinion I guess, seems like you're just trying to deny the truth that god exists and Christianity is the one true religion.

You're free to have your own opinions about it, but the facts are there. God is real. You can't argue with the facts.

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 02:20 PM
I can argue the Fact. We all know the Bible is not real. You Muggles have once again not realised that Jesus was a Wizard.
It explains everything, we Wizards and Witches have always influenced history, myths and legends where created, religions created because of us.

Wizards and Witches are a fact. You can not disprove us.

Muv-Luv Alternative
August 19th, 2014, 02:24 PM
I can argue the Fact. We all know the Bible is not real. You Muggles have once again not realised that Jesus was a Wizard.
It explains everything, we Wizards and Witches have always influenced history, myths and legends where created, religions created because of us.

Wizards and Witches are a fact. You can not disprove us.

You can keep trolling all you want, I'm not sure if you think it's funny or something. As a proud Christian, I honestly feel sorry for all non Christians.

Knowing that they will all go to hell is a sad thing, but I guess some people deserve it. I just wish people would realize Christianity is the only way to save your soul from hell.

SuperJack
August 19th, 2014, 02:32 PM
I'm so sorry you are a Muggle, and having to join a religion to make you feel as special as us.
As long as you keep believing that one of our Wizards was your saviour, its fine for us.

Nick
August 19th, 2014, 06:21 PM

God = Good. Since you do not believe in God you do not believe in Good. Your "good" Life is a lie.

Cryptonic
August 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM
God = Good. Since you do not believe in God you do not believe in Good. Your "good" Life is a lie.

Amen

Apocist
August 19th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Apo is more prone to polytheism rather than monotheism....
Either way, they both need to be overthrown if they haven't been already... If they even still exist anymore...

Ash
August 19th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Nice opinion I guess, seems like you're just trying to deny the truth that god exists and Christianity is the one true religion.

You're free to have your own opinions about it, but the facts are there. God is real. You can't argue with the facts.
haha ur a faggot son

get off this cancer website u fuckin casual

Nick
August 19th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Even, if the Evolution theory is somehow true, how the fuck you explain the big bang?

Nothing happens without God's will.

Evolution and Big Bang are concocted by atheists to obscure and obfuscate the acts of God. Pious believers should not question and rationalize the acts of God. God knows what's best for us.

Ash
August 19th, 2014, 08:22 PM

ur fuckin stupid m8

here's solid proof that the bible is real https://www.google.com/search?q=jesus+mantle&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MBT0U5ynEYj3yQTC74K4DQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#q=jesus+christ+shroud&tbm=isch

ur going to hell

Elixir
August 19th, 2014, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThutNUSMDfY

Frog
August 20th, 2014, 06:43 AM
CRAB BATTLE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 02:56 PM
Wow. The pro religion posts in this thread are so stupid that I cannot tell if people are being serious or not.

Regardless, fuck your imaginary gOD and his naked Palestinian on a stick.

SuperJack
August 22nd, 2014, 02:58 PM
Zeus is the real God.

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 03:37 PM
Wow. The pro religion posts in this thread are so stupid that I cannot tell if people are being serious or not.

Regardless, fuck your imaginary gOD and his naked Palestinian on a stick.

There is only one true God, not imaginary. You're just in denial, but you will see the truth when you're laying on your death bed, praying to God to save your soul. But he won't, and you'll burn forever in hell.

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 03:51 PM
There is only one true God, not imaginary. You're just in denial, but you will see the truth when you're laying on your death bed, praying to God to save your soul. But he won't, and you'll burn forever in hell.

Again, I can't tell if you are trolling or not. As far as I know the Christfaggot gOD also lets murders and rapists into that wonderful imaginary place called heaven as long as they become "born again" and repent. Some gOD you have, Christfag.

Ash
August 22nd, 2014, 03:52 PM
Again, I can't tell if you are trolling or not. As far as I know the Christfaggot gOD also lets murders and rapists into that wonderful imaginary place called heaven as long as they become "born again" and repent. Some gOD you have, Christfag.
no he doesnt u fucking noob you dont know shit about the fucking bible cuz u dont even know what it is u fucking faggot bitch

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 05:01 PM

Even the Good Samaritan went to hell.

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 06:20 PM

Yup

no he doesnt u fucking noob you dont know shit about the fucking bible cuz u dont even know what it is u fucking faggot bitch

I own several and have studied the Bible. My favourite version is the NIV.

Get #rekt you yellow rat.

ika
August 22nd, 2014, 06:46 PM
I find it funny you still have yet to prove god made it. if anything you have proved that a HIGHER BEING made everything.

this higher being is not nessacarly god nor does it have to be. personally i beilve there is a higher being but weather its god or not is still an unknown, untill someone can prove that it is the said god in the bible, there is still no proof that he is the being that made evrything.

i also find it funny how if someone does not beilve in god they are instantly atiesit bc the very defiition is this:

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

notice the bolded+undelined, that means they beilve in no gods at all. instead you should bee looking at it like this:

http://i.imgur.com/g6UMzrW.png

but merly due to the fact this is in CJ, it measn that this thread is full of nothign of importances and is only a troll thread

Ash
August 22nd, 2014, 07:10 PM
Yup

I own several and have studied the Bible. My favourite version is the NIV.

Get #rekt you yellow rat.
shut up u fuckin noob m8

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:13 PM
shut up u fuckin noob m8

No kidding. He thinks he knows shit when he is just completely ignorant.

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 07:17 PM
No kidding. He thinks he knows shit when he is just completely ignorant.

>is a theist

>calls others ignorant

ISHYGDDT.

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:21 PM
>is a theist

>calls others ignorant

ISHYGDDT.

If you think being Theist is ignorant just because they believe in something 100%, then being Atheist is also ignorant because they believe 100% that nothing could possibly exist. At least I won't end up in hell.

If you were something sensible, like Agnostic, I might've prayed for your soul.

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 07:23 PM

Christian murderers and rapists believe in GOOD, but happened to make mistakes.

Atheist samaritan DO NOT believe in good, but happened to do good.

It's the heart that counts!

SamuelStringman
August 22nd, 2014, 07:25 PM
If you think being Theist is ignorant just because they believe in something 100%, then being Atheist is also ignorant because they believe 100% that nothing could possibly exist. At least I won't end up in hell.

If you were something sensible, like Agnostic, I might've prayed for your soul.

Nice straw man faggot. Go pray to your imaginary friend now.

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM

Then explain how I am ignorant for believing in the one true God?

Ash
August 22nd, 2014, 07:36 PM
are u autist??

if god doesnt exist then HOW ARE U ALIVE??// LOL OWNED SCRUB

GOD IS GIVING U AN OPPORTUNITY AND U R REJECTING IT LIKE A TOTAL NOOB, SAD

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
Why ban him for circlejerk?

Ash
August 22nd, 2014, 08:10 PM
Why ban him for circlejerk?
i ban whoever the fuck i want

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 08:20 PM
i ban whoever the fuck i want

Yes Father Ash. Please don't ban me. Here's some cute little boys.

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 08:47 PM
I find it funny you still have yet to prove god made it. if anything you have proved that a HIGHER BEING made everything.

this higher being is not nessacarly god nor does it have to be. personally i beilve there is a higher being but weather its god or not is still an unknown, untill someone can prove that it is the said god in the bible, there is still no proof that he is the being that made evrything.

i also find it funny how if someone does not beilve in god they are instantly atiesit bc the very defiition is this:

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

notice the bolded+undelined, that means they beilve in no gods at all. instead you should bee looking at it like this:

http://i.imgur.com/g6UMzrW.png

but merly due to the fact this is in CJ, it measn that this thread is full of nothign of importances and is only a troll thread

That's only the first step.

Next is the debate on which interpretation of God should be followed.

Most reject God/gods because they reject the interpretations, not the concept itself.

/serious

ika
August 22nd, 2014, 09:08 PM
That's only the first step.

Next is the debate on which interpretation of God should be followed.

Most reject God/gods because they reject the interpretations, not the concept itself.

/serious

I reject them not so much for interpretations, but due to the fact that its not proven to be true.

i am Agnostic theism where i believe there is a possibility that there is/are god(s). But the truth of the matter is that none of them have been proven to be true nor false.

christians in this realm are theists (beieves at leat one deity (God in this case) exist)

really the fact that some people try to shove the "my religion is correct you are wrong" argument is what is stupid. If God (in christian realm), made everything and allowed people to believe in something else, why would he damn someone to hell b/c he allowed them to think differently?

unless if you use the argument of god does not intervene (clockwork theory) and we have free choice/will (which is another interesting debate thing), i would say that the atheist=go to hell thing is against what God is portrayed as

as for what interpritation "should" be followed is imo flawed thinking, i beilve everyone should have a choice of what they think is right, if you disagree you disagree. there is no need to say one is more right then the other unless if it can not be refuted

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 09:41 PM
You are an agnostic theist against the Christian interpretation of God and afterlife...

/conclude

Nick
August 22nd, 2014, 09:44 PM
Most religions nowadays are less concerned about spreading good, but more about staying alive (by spreading the religion through dubious means).

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Apo is quite agnostic. But my question to you theists is about the god(s) you believe in:

Tell me, WHY do you worship them? Why do you oppose having your freedom? Is it in human instinct to be shackled, we seemed to always do these things to ourselves that wind up binding us to restraints.

Nick
August 25th, 2014, 04:37 AM
Eastern religions:
- To request stuff.
- Most didn't ask for worships.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2014, 09:08 AM
I follow the "I don't give a fuck"
Saves me lots of worry, and I can spend my time enjoying life.

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 09:19 AM
I follow the "I don't give a fuck"
Saves me lots of worry, and I can spend my time enjoying life.

I hope you enjoy the smell of Sulfur.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Who's to say your heaven doesn't 'smell of sulfur'? Going on your general beliefs, what's to say that your written religion isn't more than just a trick by your so called devil? I'm being serious, what if everything has been fabricated and spread so much over time that it was nothing more than a trap to lure you away from heaven because you are accidentally worship the devil you so dispice?

Just something to think about.

On another topic. By Cryptonics last post, you basically called your own god evil. If she as to threaten people to worship her or go to hell, that's just makes your god an evil tyrant doesn't it?

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Who's to say your heaven doesn't 'smell of sulfur'? Going on your general beliefs, what's to say that your written religion isn't more than just a trick by your so called devil? I'm being serious, what if everything has been fabricated and spread so much over time that it was nothing more than a trap to lure you away from heaven because you are accidentally worship the devil you so dispice?

Just something to think about.

On another topic. By Cryptonics last post, you basically called your own god evil. If she as to threaten people to worship her or go to hell, that's just makes your god an evil tyrant doesn't it?

Heaven doesn't smell like Sulfur because Sulfur is gross and Heaven is perfect.

Why would the devil hate murder and rape, but enjoy people being nice to eachother and loving everyone? If what you said was even possibly true (which it isn't, because God is everything good in this universe), then I still prefer to live in a world where everyone loves eachother than a world where Atheists have 0 morals and think rape & murder is OK.

God doesn't send people to hell. It's the unforgiven sin in our souls that weighs us down and allows the Devil to get a hold of it. We are unable to reach Heaven because of our own actions, not because of God's. God is perfect and all that is good.

Also, God is MALE. God is the FATHER of all creation. He gave us HIS only son, Jesus Christ, our lord and savior.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Apo's just going to sit here and smile after all that.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 09:54 AM
There is an issue with that.... You just like most religions out there, you are just giving a round-about way of saying that we are still required to worship this deity for all our liv...all time. If not, horrible things will befall us. Now, look back on many civilizations and the human history, do you not see a resemblance with some horrible figure heads? And saying that this deity is All a Good is stretching it pretty far, I mean, just look at that bible. Some atrocious and evil acts were performed by 'him'(*coughes*) or in the name of him.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Now, I'm not necessarily opposed to deities. But worshipping them is a bit much.

Bruno
August 25th, 2014, 10:17 AM
heaven smells of sulfur because sulfur is foul like HELL

y do u think demonic precenses smell of sulfur and rottin meat duhhh cause thats what hell smells like DIPSHIT

Frog
August 25th, 2014, 10:20 AM
I don't think any sane person follows the bible literally... again, even the Catholic church has officially abandoned many older views.

I wish I could take credit for the video below, but all reps should be redirected towards Fred. Thanks Ferd. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbaqlcmDCA

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 10:22 AM
There is an issue with that.... You just like most religions out there, you are just giving a round-about way of saying that we are still required to worship this deity for all our liv...all time. If not, horrible things will befall us. Now, look back on many civilizations and the human history, do you not see a resemblance with some horrible figure heads? And saying that this deity is All a Good is stretching it pretty far, I mean, just look at that bible. Some atrocious and evil acts were performed by 'him'(*coughes*) or in the name of him.

What was evil that wasn't done for the greater good of God's loving children and followers?

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I don't think any sane person follows the bible literally... again, even the Catholic church has officially abandoned many older views.

I wish I could take credit for the video below, but all reps should be redirected towards Fred. Thanks Ferd. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbaqlcmDCA

I know this is CJ, but please refrain from Personal Attacks. I am not insane for loving God & Jesus Christ with all of my heart.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Just saying, In the Bible the Devil has kill 10 people.

Whilst God has killed perhaps over 2 millions...

Maybe your worshipping the wrong one?

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Just saying, In the Bible the Devil has kill 10 people.

Whilst God has killed perhaps over 2 millions...

Maybe your worshipping the wrong one?

Where is your proof of this? Post proverbs of 2million Christians dying because of God.

If he's not killing Christians, then maybe YOU'RE on the wrong side. I know I am safe in his arms, and will spend eternity by his side in Heaven.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Where is your proof of this? Post proverbs of 2million Christians dying because of God.

If he's not killing Christians, than maybe YOU'RE on the wrong side. I know I am safe in his arms, and will spend eternity by his side in Heaven.

It's in the Bible. You should know.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2014, 10:44 AM
But, This is my Favourite part of the Bible.

Cooking with Shite

Now, son of man, take a block of clay, put it
in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem
on it. 2Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works
against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps
against it and put battering rams around it. 3Then
take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between
you and the city and turn your face toward it. It
will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This
will be a sign to the house of Israel.
4Then lie on your left side and put the sin of
the house of Israel upon yourself. c You are to bear
their sin for the number of days you lie on your
side. 5I have assigned you the same number of
days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you
will bear the sin of the house of Israel.
6After you have finished this, lie down again,
this time on your right side, and bear the sin of
the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days,
a day for each year. 7Turn your face toward the
siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy
against her. 8I will tie you up with ropes so that
you cannot turn from one side to the other until
you have finished the days of your siege.
9Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils,
millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use
them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it
during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10Weigh
out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and
eat it at set times. 11Also measure out a sixth of a
hin of water and drink it at set times. 12Eat the
food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it
in the sight of the people, using human excrement
for fuel. 13The LORD said, In this way the people
of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations
where I will drive them.
14Then I said, Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have
never defiled myself. From my youth until now I
have never eaten anything found dead or torn by
wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered
my mouth.
15Very well, he said, I will let you bake
your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement".

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 10:50 AM
It's in the Bible. You should know.

Yes, I do know. God has never killed any of his devoted followers, unless it was 100% neccessary for the greater good of the majority of Christian people.

Even if God did kill your "2 million people", as you say, he only killed sinners since the BEGINNING OF TIME. Joseph Stalin, a man with NO RELIGION, killed 62 MILLION people in ONE HUMAN LIFETIME.

Also, what's wrong with cooking over Cow Dung? Cow Dung burns slowly and will burn for a long period of time. People use this technique even today to keep fires going and transport fires. Of course they would use it for those means back in the game. God was gracious and provided him with Cow Manure instead of having to use Human feces. God is good and gracious.

SuperJack
August 25th, 2014, 11:30 AM
They used to murder people for owning the Bible in English ^^

Ash
August 25th, 2014, 11:44 AM
who is 'they'?

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 11:57 AM

How is God to blame for misguided sinners?
Pretty sure God didn't murder people for owning the Bible in English.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Hilter was Christian

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2014, 04:59 PM
who is 'they'?

The Catholic Church.

It was illegal to own a translated bible. They believed only Greek, Hebrew, and most importantly Latin were appropriate for it. Which caused quite a stir when the Rus converted to Christianity and had it in Slavic.

TDL, History 101

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Hilter was Christian

Nope, Hitler despised Christianity.
He only supported Christianity because it would make him lose support if he opposed it.

Hitler was born and raised Catholic, but did not practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 05:03 PM
The Catholic Church.

It was illegal to own a translated bible. They believed only Greek, Hebrew, and most importantly Latin were appropriate for it. Which caused quite a stir when the Rus converted to Christianity and had it in Slavic.

TDL, History 101

But God never decided this, only misguided sinners.

TheDarkestLight
August 25th, 2014, 05:03 PM
But God never decided this, only misguided sinners.

I never said it was God who told the Popes to do that.

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 05:06 PM
I never said it was God who told the Popes to do that.

I know you didn't, but Superjack was trying to say God was bad because people made it illegal to own translated Bibles.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Nope, Hitler despised Christianity.
He only supported Christianity because it would make him lose support if he opposed it.

Hitler was born and raised Catholic, but did not practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Oh.... So I suppose just because he didn't accept Jesus that he is just as bad as Stalin, who was a non-believer.

Pretty sure that comment still negated your Stalin statement.

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Oh.... So I suppose just because he didn't accept Jesus that he is just as bad as Stalin, who was a non-believer.

Pretty sure that comment still negated your Stalin statement.

No, he's as bad as Stalin because he mass murdered millions of people, what does religion have to do with that?
I only brought up that he wasn't Christian because you were using it as an argument, but it was incorrect.

SuperJack was saying that God is horrible because he has killed millions [citation needed] of people throughout the course of human existence, but there are humans who have killed (31 times) more than what he said in 1 human lifetime, and it WASN'T in the name of Religion. More people have died for a Man's greed for power than they have in the name of religion.

Chairman Mao, North Korean Dictators, Than Shwe, Mussolini, Pol Pot. All of these men committed mass murder, and religion was never a motive.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 05:45 PM
I brought up Hilter because for some reason you felt the need to state that Stalin was atheist as if it mattered

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2014, 06:45 PM
I brought up Hilter because for some reason you felt the need to state that Stalin was atheist as if it mattered

I said that he was killing for a reason that wasn't religion, which is what everybody thinks is the reason most people have died over for some reason.

Nick
August 25th, 2014, 08:04 PM

Oh yeah. Forgot. Add

- Please don't kill me

Nick
August 25th, 2014, 08:09 PM
LoL at the mix of troll and serious discussion. Difficult to differentiate which is which.

Ash
August 25th, 2014, 08:24 PM
LoL at the mix of troll and serious discussion. Difficult to differentiate which is which.
fek off

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 08:26 PM

Apo normally doesn't troll ^.^

Nick
August 25th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Apo normally doesn't troll ^.^

Not you :)

Ash
August 25th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Not you :)
fek offf yelow head

Nick
August 25th, 2014, 08:37 PM
fek offf yelow head

Erm... you or me? But mine's blonde, yours look yellow.

Apocist
August 25th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Please forgive Ash... By now you should have seen the shades he has on, yeah... He's blind...