PDA

View Full Version : Petition to demote/ban ThinkLiveLife

Muv-Luv
August 17th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Hello friendly members of sc2mafia community, It's time we step up to the cancer of this community. The corrupt moderators that are KILLING this forum, this 1 moderator is just 1 example.

First of all he harasses multiple members of the community just because he disagrees with their opinions, then proceeds to lock threads because he doesn't like them.

Also his avatar is really offensive and I'm not sure why it's allowed on this forum. So I want to give the members of community a chance to speak out with a fair poll, because the community should decide the moderators as they know best.

Also this person purposely hates on Christianity for no reason, because he thinks he's cool for doing it for some reason, we'll see when he ends up in hell.

Hopefully someone sees this persons wrongdoings and finally demotes this corrupt moderator. Thank you for reading this, I hope my word reaches someone before this corrupt moderator tries to silence me for speaking the truth.

Code Geass
August 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Completely agree with this fellow Christian. ThinkLiveLife not only disrespect Christians by displaying angels mixing with demons on his avatar, but it also displays a nude person, which is offensive for the young childrens that are browsing this forum.

Ban him forever for his actions, so he can hopefully realise his actions before it's too late and redeem his soul so he doesn't end up in the terrible, terrible place that is Hell. If he closes this post, all hopes will be lost for his soul.

Bruno
August 17th, 2014, 08:57 PM
I am so down with this shit

Mugy
August 17th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Ban dat heretic.

Helz
August 17th, 2014, 09:18 PM
/sign

Gerik
August 17th, 2014, 09:38 PM
I too am a virgin christian and hate anyone that has sex! Burn him!

/sign

EDIT: lol jk. me likey da tittays. TLL can stay.

Frog
August 17th, 2014, 09:47 PM
I voted to ban Helz forever for his actions, but it's only because there wasn't an option that more severe.

Perhaps if we get 20+ votes on ban forever, we can escalate the ban to a public stoning?

Gerik
August 17th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I voted to ban Helz forever for his actions, but it's only because there wasn't an option that more severe.

Perhaps if we get 20+ votes on ban forever, we can escalate the ban to a public stoning?

Now that you mention it, I've never witnessed a stoning before. Could be fun. Ok, I'm back on board the anti-Helz train.

CHOOO CHOOOO

Orpz
August 17th, 2014, 10:14 PM
voted

Reemus
August 17th, 2014, 10:22 PM
I request someone like Cryptonic to cleanse thou grounds of thy two wastes. Otherwise, I will not tolerate such an ignorant community.

Glip
August 17th, 2014, 10:24 PM
/sign

I believe a public stoning, in addition to a forever ban, is indeed warranted.

Muv-Luv
August 17th, 2014, 10:25 PM
/sign

I believe a public stoning, in addition to a forever ban, is indeed warranted.

Thank you for the support.

Muv-Luv Alternative
August 17th, 2014, 10:29 PM
I totally agree with this petition, it makes no sense a moderator like this can just run free and abuse his power with no consequences. Ban him forever for his actions I say, they are unforgivable.

ika
August 17th, 2014, 11:04 PM
wheres the "nothing should happen" option?

ika
August 17th, 2014, 11:09 PM
wait, isnt petiotions to ban people against site rules?

last time we had this an entire fight broke out about it (timetrix gamibt thread anyone)

SuperJack
August 18th, 2014, 12:23 AM
I'm sorry, But this petition is offensive to Wizards. So it's voided.

Yapyap
August 18th, 2014, 01:41 AM
I'm sorry, But this petition is offensive to Wizards. So it's voided.

I object, ThinkLiveLife is a dog and should be eaten by southern chinese.

Not Yayap Smurf
August 18th, 2014, 01:43 AM
I object, ThinkLiveLife is a dog and should be eaten by southern chinese.

I, who am in no way affiliated with this guy, also agree with this guy.

Muv-Luv
August 18th, 2014, 02:01 AM
wheres the "nothing should happen" option?

That option is unneeded as nobody with a brain would select that option. The evidence is all there and this moderator is clearly corrupt. Also your opinion doesn't really matter since you're not even a Christian.

powerofdeath
August 18th, 2014, 02:54 AM
Where is oops when you need him...

TLL must be banned immediately!

Bruno
August 18th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Atheist scum. I found TLL.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10577053_10154487679140483_133707638863100036_n.jp g
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10603374_1455855898023702_6843514592953543875_n.pn g?oh=c852975a4c2aadcfdf22d9cddb7b3841&oe=54760DA8&__gda__=1417191874_12985bf4044802dbde60f660f424c89 9

Cryptonic
August 18th, 2014, 06:42 AM
That magazine is amazing

Bruno
August 18th, 2014, 06:49 AM
http://www.neckbeard-news.com/2014/04/wisconsin-man-tips-waitress-with-fedora.html#.U_IEE_ldWY9

Helz
August 18th, 2014, 11:46 AM
I should order a subscription to this

Frog
August 20th, 2014, 06:49 AM
5 votes short of public stoning. Who will be providing Helz with the *herbal medicine commonly referred to as grass*?

Nick
August 20th, 2014, 09:35 AM
I prefer public lashing over public stoning.

Public lashing is executed by a professional who is well-educated in the words of God. Each lash is carefully made to inflict an optimal amount of pain and shame, with the intention to educate the offender so that they repent. It's way more orderly than the disorganized public stoning. Easier to implement too, because you don't need to ensure that believers are using the correct size of rocks. And the offender gets to mend his evil ways.

Bruno
August 21st, 2014, 09:16 AM
I prefer public lashing over public stoning.

Public lashing is executed by a professional who is well-educated in the words of God. Each lash is carefully made to inflict an optimal amount of pain and shame, with the intention to educate the offender so that they repent. It's way more orderly than the disorganized public stoning. Easier to implement too, because you don't need to ensure that believers are using the correct size of rocks. And the offender gets to mend his evil ways.

Why not both?

deathworlds
August 21st, 2014, 04:18 PM
Kill it with fire?

Bruno
August 21st, 2014, 07:07 PM
Kill it with fire?

that awkward moment when you think youre funny

MisterL2
August 22nd, 2014, 06:11 AM
Personally, I haven't noticed any of that. Can you send me links of evidence, where these comments are?
As for the profile picture, it's borderline ok at minimum - SC is a 16+ Game (I think) and the picture is fine for that audience. If something was to be banned for offensiveness, then it should be either Orpz' signature or Bruno's posts.

edit: and the poll is lacking proper options - it should be like a trial
Innocent
Guilty

Or here:
1)Keep him as mod
2)Demote him
3)Demote and Ban him
That would be a fair trial, this thread seems more like a hate-thread; and without any evidence but your word of what he did wrong I'm not supporting it.

edit2: and yes I am taking Circlejerk far too serious

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Personally, I haven't noticed any of that. Can you send me links of evidence, where these comments are?
As for the profile picture, it's borderline ok at minimum - SC is a 16+ Game (I think) and the picture is fine for that audience. If something was to be banned for offensiveness, then it should be either Orpz' signature or Bruno's posts.

edit: and the poll is lacking proper options - it should be like a trial
Innocent
Guilty

Or here:
1)Keep him as mod
2)Demote him
3)Demote and Ban him
That would be a fair trial, this thread seems more like a hate-thread; and without any evidence but your word of what he did wrong I'm not supporting it.

This isn't Mafia, this is real life. In real life, only bad things are possible for people this bad.

MisterL2
August 22nd, 2014, 06:18 AM
And from the rules and stuff I don't quite get circlejerk - I just got that everything here is ridiculous troll pretending to be serious :D

SpiritFryer
August 22nd, 2014, 06:22 AM
??? Why is this in circlejerk?

This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. Gonna post a ticket to the High Council right now.

MisterL2
August 22nd, 2014, 06:23 AM

This is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. Gonna post a ticket to the High Council right now.

Sarcasm? not?

Slaolamander
August 22nd, 2014, 06:27 AM
a ticket

A what?

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 06:35 AM

Hello, thank you for contacting customer support, this is Cryptonic speaking.
How may I assist you today?

SpiritFryer
August 22nd, 2014, 06:40 AM
A what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issue_tracking_system

Hello, thank you for contacting customer support, this is Cryptonic speaking.
How may I assist you today?

Thank you for the quick response. There is this guy who on your forum who keeps harassing me and abusing his powers. I request that he gets stripped of his titles and lands and is forced to commit sudoku.

And to Think that he was allowed to Live Life all this time...

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 06:42 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issue_tracking_system

Thank you for the quick response. There is this guy who on your forum who keeps harassing me and abusing his powers. I request that he gets stripped of his titles and lands and is forced to commit sudoku.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket. Our team is already currently investigating this issue.
For more information, please visit here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28429-Petition-to-demote-ban-ThinkLiveLife).

Thank you and have a nice day,

Cryptonic

SpiritFryer
August 22nd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket. Our team is already currently investigating this issue.
For more information, please visit here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28429-Petition-to-demote-ban-ThinkLiveLife).

Thank you and have a nice day,

Cryptonic

Thank you for a quick response once again.

I would like to submit a separate ticket about a different person. He keeps cunfoozing me with Cryptic responses and hinders my enjoyment of this wonderful website. While he probably doesn't deserve sudoku, he should definitely be lectured on the way he deals with customers. Maybe a couple of months of correctional asylum is the way for the poor guy.

Cryptonic
August 22nd, 2014, 07:17 AM
He has been sentenced to 3 games of sudoku.

Orpz
August 22nd, 2014, 08:02 AM
make him commit sudoku

Frog
August 22nd, 2014, 09:22 AM
I request that ... is forced to commit sudoku.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :') I'm dying. This is way too clever.

SpiritFryer
August 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :') I'm dying. This is way too clever.

I live to serve all believers.

Muv-Luv Unlimited
August 22nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
I totally agree with this petition, it makes no sense a moderator like this can just run free and abuse his power with no consequences. Ban him forever for his actions I say, they are unforgivable.

I agree with this opinion, It truly is sad how many victims suffer because of this moderators actions, yet nothing has even been done yet.

This moderator really needs to be punished for his actions that have caused suffering for many members of this forum.

ika
August 22nd, 2014, 05:57 PM
I agree with this opinion, It truly is sad how many victims suffer because of this moderators actions, yet nothing has even been done yet.

This moderator really needs to be punished for his actions that have caused suffering for many members of this forum.

and what members were affected? how new/old are they? for me i got a good laugh out of it