PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, I'm new.

Code Geass
August 17th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Hello guys, I am new, but being new doesn't mean that I'm not superior to all of you jelly haters.

You guys better donate often, for dem kids, otherwise you're gonna go to hell just like all of those atheist scums.

If you do donate, I might give you some of my PERSONAL razer swag gear.

Reemus
August 17th, 2014, 03:07 AM
Know who this is? This is a waste of society, who previously tried to disgrace Lords of ours. I express ultimate condolence to parents, who were able to rise such a disgusting chunk of human.

Muv-Luv
August 17th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forum. It's nice to see new friendly people join this forum all the time. One question however, are you a Christian? All other religion is just wrong, Christianity has been proven true by the son of God.

Thanks for joining the forum though, and yes Atheists will end up going to hell if they don't change their ways.

Muv-Luv
August 17th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Know who this is? This is a waste of society, who previously tried to disgrace Lords of ours. I express ultimate condolence to parents, who were able to rise such a disgusting chunk of human.

I've reported your post to the moderators, you're clearly harassing someone for no reason.

Code Geass
August 17th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Yes, I am Christian and the greatest feeling to me is accepting God in my heart and my soul, in my entire body. Embracing God is the most satisfying thing you can even dream off.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forum. It's nice to see new friendly people join this forum all the time. One question however, are you a Christian? All other religion is just wrong, Christianity has been proven true by the son of God.

Thanks for joining the forum though, and yes Atheists will end up going to hell if they don't change their ways.

Is this because your a Muggle?

Helios
August 17th, 2014, 08:25 AM
Well, welcome interesting presentation of yourself.^^
I am Christian too, thought I accept other opinions and religions, in the end they all got a free will giftet from god.
What they do with it in the end is their own thing. :)

Frog
August 17th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Hello.

I'm going to bite.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians all share the same one God. I do not feel that there is one right or wrong religion. As the Buddhists would say, "Many paths lead to the mountain peak."

I find the concept of religion to be a rational necessity for the development of communities and society. Where there exists existential dread and gaps in knowledge, this poses a serious question on how reality is viewed, and how you view yourself as a part of reality. Community and society are what helps bond people to this reality, where religion bridges those gaps in knowledge and overshadows the questions and certainty of existential dread. The important outcome of religion is the lesson that "we're all in this together". And without a doubt, we, as humans, are better together than alone.

Then again, the premises of religious beliefs is based on an irrational foundation, and arguably a way to placate and sedate the masses from the truth of the unknown and certainty of death.

There's no need to make up stories to try to make life something greater than it is. I think the mystery of the universe is as powerful as it is beautiful, and that's more than enough for me.

I would go so far as to say it is hubris to believe a mortal can know what would happen to another's 'soul' after death; perhaps that is why the Pope has reversed the Catholic church's position on 'Hell', among many other fear-driven beliefs that no longer serve their purpose in controlling society.

What I'm trying to say without contradicting myself is, religion is as irrationally founded as it is powerful for society. Whether or not one particular religion is good or bad should be dependent on whether or not it is good for humanity and freely exploring the mysteries of everything.

Code Geass
August 17th, 2014, 04:12 PM
But everyone knows that Christianity is the one true religion.

AppleyNO
August 17th, 2014, 04:19 PM
What about Geass?

powerofdeath
August 17th, 2014, 04:32 PM
So those children who were raised by Jewish parents are going to hell JUST because their parents are Jewish?
This is why I don't like religions. Most of them are bullshit and doesn't make sense. What you are doing is bringing a lot of hate from the community upon yourselves.

Advice: Keep religions out of the internet and keep it irl.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2014, 04:36 PM
So those children who were raised by Jewish parents are going to hell JUST because their parents are Jewish?
This is why I don't like religions. Most of them are bullshit and doesn't make sense. What you are doing is bringing a lot of hate from the community upon yourselves.

Advice: Keep religions out of the internet and keep it irl.

You went for the bait.

powerofdeath
August 17th, 2014, 04:39 PM
You went for the bait.

lol, I was planning to make just one post and leave the thread it be so it can die.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Ah, well you have to forgive em, they are Muggles after all..

Nick
August 17th, 2014, 06:41 PM
They are actually atheist scums trying to defame God and Christianity! Trust not the newbs!

Helz
August 17th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.. Again.

: P

Code Geass
August 17th, 2014, 08:29 PM
They are actually atheist scums trying to defame God and Christianity! Trust not the newbs!

Who are you calling atheist, you god-less scum? I am a proud Christian, and everyone who doesn't follow God's teachings can go to Hell.

ika
August 17th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Who are you calling atheist, you god-less scum? I am a proud Christian, and everyone who doesn't follow God's teachings can go to Hell.

how about these then:

can you prove of gods existance?

if you can answer that with factual proof then answer me the followings:

why does god allow other religions?
why does god allow war?
why did god allow hitler to kill all the jews?
how come everyone who does not worship god is damned to hell?

unless if you can answer the very first one with facts, all you have is a baseless argument thats is only on belief

Muv-Luv
August 18th, 2014, 02:07 AM
how about these then:

if you can answer that with factual proof then answer me the followings:

why does god allow other religions?
why does god allow war?
why did god allow hitler to kill all the jews?
how come everyone who does not worship god is damned to hell?

unless if you can answer the very first one with facts, all you have is a baseless argument thats is only on belief

God allows other religions to see who is loyal to the only true religion, Christianity. Non-believers deserve to burn in hell because they don't acknowledge Christianity is the one true religion. War is necessary to kill the non-believers.

Hitler was a Christian, he was doing gods work by killing those jews. They did not believe in Christianity, why would God not allow them to die? Hitler was in the right, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Non-believers deserve to burn in hell because they don't acknowledge the one true religion and therefore don't deserve to go to heaven.

I wish you the best of luck in hell.

AppleyNO
August 18th, 2014, 02:45 AM
Omg you're right.

powerofdeath
August 18th, 2014, 02:49 AM

LOL!!! I should totally do that with a friend sometimes...

Nick
August 18th, 2014, 03:14 AM

You are unChristian. Pride is one of the seven cardinal sins. Burn in hell you heathen!

Nick
August 18th, 2014, 03:29 AM
This is your true face.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17204&stc=1

You look evil.

ika
August 18th, 2014, 06:46 AM
God allows other religions to see who is loyal to the only true religion, Christianity. Non-believers deserve to burn in hell because they don't acknowledge Christianity is the one true religion. War is necessary to kill the non-believers.

Hitler was a Christian, he was doing gods work by killing those jews. They did not believe in Christianity, why would God not allow them to die? Hitler was in the right, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Non-believers deserve to burn in hell because they don't acknowledge the one true religion and therefore don't deserve to go to heaven.

I wish you the best of luck in hell.

you have yet to even adress the biggest pont:

untill you can do that all you have is baseless words

Cryptonic
August 18th, 2014, 06:50 AM

can you disprove of gods existance?

Bruno
August 18th, 2014, 07:07 AM
if ika was born i guess i cant believe in a god who wod allow that

Nick
August 18th, 2014, 08:13 AM
if ika was born i guess i cant believe in a god who wod allow that

There is no god thus ika was born :P

Cryptonic
August 18th, 2014, 08:29 AM
I think believing in nothing is just as stupid as believing in something. Most Atheists are actually Agnostics, and they just incorrectly label themselves cause they're so uninformed.

SuperJack
August 18th, 2014, 08:33 AM
I enjoyed these Videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector/featured

Bunny
August 18th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Lol burn in hell non-believers.

Code Geass
August 18th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Well said, Bunny. All the non-believers will burn in Hell, so why would I waste time arguing with them? They simply can't understand the superiority of the Christians.

SuperJack
August 18th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Wizards>Christians

Cryptonic
August 18th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Wizards>Christians

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/538/731/0fc.gif

SuperJack
August 18th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Jesus was a Wizard :O

Cryptonic
August 18th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Jesus was a Wizard :O

So, how does that fit into your Wizard>Christians equation?

SuperJack
August 18th, 2014, 10:16 AM
So, how does that fit into your Wizard>Christians equation?

Magic.

Bruno
August 18th, 2014, 11:06 AM
like water 2 wine lolsleoeleoeleleoelfuckfuckfuckburnlynchniggerslol ololololol

Frog
August 20th, 2014, 07:03 AM

The most widely used 'proof' of God's existence is the watch and watchmaker metaphor. But there's a chance, however slight, that this universe came into existence out of chaos. (The odds exist, and they're a long shot to say the least.)

The most practical 'proof' of God's existence is Pascal's wager. But betting on God's existence would make him angry no?

The only proof of God's existence that has any merit (especially for non-believers) is the categorical proof. The problem with this proof is that it doesn't guarantee that God is good, present, or even ever cared about us.

There are a few other proofs, but those 3 are the most important.

@Everyone in this thread:
It would be wise to look up and understand these proofs if you wish to have an intelligible version of this conversation with people in real life.

Nick
August 20th, 2014, 08:05 AM
The most widely used 'proof' of God's existence is the watch and watchmaker metaphor.

Observe a crystal under an electron microscope and you will be amazed at the lattice structure. Crystals must be built by something or someone. How can such astonishing construct exist naturally. Crystals are the definite proof of God.

The most practical 'proof' of God's existence is Pascal's wager. But betting on God's existence would make him angry no?

Betting is a holy past time, and should be promoted. God bet with Satan.

The only proof of God's existence that has any merit (especially for non-believers) is the categorical proof. The problem with this proof is that it doesn't guarantee that God is good, present, or even ever cared about us.

Their place in hell is guaranteed. Proving it to the pagans and heathens is a waste of time. They deserve the sword.