PDA

View Full Version : A proper Christian welcome to Muv-Luv!

Bruno
August 16th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Welcome, brother of the Bible. May your stay be like your life: long and prosperous.

AppleyNO
August 16th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Was gonna call you out this morning xD

Nick
August 16th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Welcome, brother of the bible. May your stay be like your life: long and prosperous.

Correction. Muv-Luv's starts with a small letter b.

Bruno
August 16th, 2014, 08:50 PM
This isn't an admitting he's mine lol I know who he is I'm just giving him a proper Bible greeting

Muv-Luv
August 16th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Thank you for this, It's nice to know there are other friendly Christians out there willing to welcome fellow brothers. This board has too many Atheists and I just want them to change so they dont end up going to hell.

It's a shame the corrupt moderators are trying to silence my Christian teachings to other members, It's like they don't want their souls to be saved.

AppleyNO
August 17th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Frost?

Bruno
August 17th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Thank you for this, It's nice to know there are other friendly Christians out there willing to welcome fellow brothers. This board has too many Atheists and I just want them to change so they dont end up going to hell.

It's a shame the corrupt moderators are trying to silence my Christian teachings to other members, It's like they don't want their souls to be saved.

Hail hail, brother. It's good to see a fellow believer.

Frost?

Nope