PDA

View Full Version : Complaint about corrupt moderator closing my introduction thread.

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone, as you probably already know me since I am so important, I probably don't need to introduce myself.

As you can see I am a victim here of something very serious. Moderator abuse.

That's right, this corrupt moderator decided to close my introduction thread for NO reason at all, no reason was given either.

I was just having a nice friendly chat with members of this community and introducing myself, when this corrupt moderator decides to close my thread.

I won't say his/her name, but surely one of your higher up members will know and can punish this corrupt moderator for his actions.

Please, take care of this corrupt moderator at once, who knows how many more victims of moderator abuse there could be.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I asked coast to close the thread. As anyone with a life knows religion and politics are poor party conversations. That topic was going toxic quick and I did not want to see members attacking etch other over a silly conversation.

Regardless I think you are a smurf and I think you are trying to cause problems for giggles (In spite of your unique IP)

Reemus
August 15th, 2014, 11:20 PM
He is not a member of... "Our society". He is a little, mischievous blight which finds his joy in thou vile act.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Again... Someone please close this.

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 11:22 PM
I asked coast to close the thread. As anyone with a life knows religion and politics are poor party conversations. That topic was going toxic quick and I did not want to see members attacking etch other over a silly conversation.

Regardless I think you are a smurf and I think you are trying to cause problems for giggles (In spite of your unique IP)

Nobody was attacking eachother in my introduction thread, we were having a nice friendly conversation, please unclose the thread.

Reemus
August 15th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Just seeing his "nick-name" already makes me question; I propose you forbid his access if he tries to pull anything out alike again.

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Just seeing his "nick-name" already makes me question; I propose you forbid his access if he tries to pull anything out alike again.

I'm not sure why you're trying to harass me, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped, thank you.

Nick
August 15th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Nobody was attacking eachother in my introduction thread, we were having a nice friendly conversation, please unclose the thread.

I was concerned by your attempts in sowing discord by defaming and slandering Christianity. Your actions do not constitute freedom of speech and expression. I had reported to the moderators and was pleased that the thread was closed.

:D

Nick
August 15th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Aww... everyone left... no more trashtalking?

SuperJack
August 15th, 2014, 11:57 PM
I'm a Wizard

Muv-Luv
August 16th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Aww... everyone left... no more trashtalking?

Keep trying to start fights, real mature, I'm just gonna ignore your comments as you are of inferior intelligence and not worth my time.

Helz
August 16th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Again... Someone please close this.

Yarp

And best post of 2014 goes to Superjack

Orpz
August 16th, 2014, 12:26 AM
gayniggers from outer space

Nick
August 16th, 2014, 12:49 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17188&stc=1

Reemus
August 16th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Так правда!

Elixir
August 16th, 2014, 01:26 AM
This thread is going places...

Like to CJ

Mateo
August 16th, 2014, 02:48 AM
As anyone with a life knows

Found the problem

Frog
August 16th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Hey everyone

Greetings fellow lover of all things SC2 mafia related. You are most welcome to freely frolic in the meadows of the circle jerk. Step outside of this kingdom and you will be shot on sight. Enjoy your stay.

you probably already know me since I am so important, I probably don't need to introduce myself.

I love this pompous character :D His/Her introduction has so much vitality, keep it up :p

Muv-Luv
August 16th, 2014, 09:18 AM
It's really sad that moderators can get away with this abuse, no wonder this forum is dead LOL. Good job keeping your moderators in line, just let them do whatever they want.

Really well run forum I must say. Oh well I guess, It's sad that a cancer person that probably has some sort of autism is a moderator. You obviously didn't try that hard to get decent moderators.

Let the power abuse continue I guess, because nobody cares enough to stop these corrupt moderators.

Don't let power abuse continue, stop it when you find the source. - The bible.

Bruno
August 16th, 2014, 09:40 AM
It's really sad that moderators can get away with this abuse, no wonder this forum is dead LOL. Good job keeping your moderators in line, just let them do whatever they want.

Really well run forum I must say. Oh well I guess, It's sad that a cancer person that probably has some sort of autism is a moderator. You obviously didn't try that hard to get decent moderators.

Let the power abuse continue I guess, because nobody cares enough to stop these corrupt moderators.

The two head admins don't give a shit and abuse is allowed to spread like wild fire.

Maybe if I made a map I could become a moderator to abuse?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. - The bible.

Nick
August 16th, 2014, 09:47 AM
If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. -- Luke 6:29

Mod... MODS! Come quick!

ITS CLOSE THREAD ROUND TWO!

Cryptonic
August 16th, 2014, 09:57 AM
was troll making troll topic, u guys r ez

Cryptonic
August 16th, 2014, 09:58 AM
tbh i dun know why topics are closing in CJ if no rules are being broken :[

Nick
August 16th, 2014, 10:00 AM
tbh i dun know why topics are closing in CJ if no rules are being broken :[

For the troll?

Cryptonic
August 16th, 2014, 10:03 AM
For the troll?

why don't u just stop taking the bait lol
i didn't know trolling was against the rules.

Nick
August 16th, 2014, 10:05 AM
why don't u just stop taking the bait lol
i didn't know trolling was against the rules.

I knew he/she was trolling. Joined in for the fun. I meant close the thread to troll the troll.

And I never reported him/her. All lies.

Cryptonic
August 16th, 2014, 10:23 AM
I knew he/she was trolling. Joined in for the fun. I meant close the thread to troll the troll.

And I never reported him/her. All lies.

Oh I was speaking in general. You called him out on being smurf, I don't believe you fell for troll lol. I'm just saying I'm surprised the last topic was closed D:

Helz
August 16th, 2014, 04:55 PM
I'm just corrupt and trying to oppress Christians 8D

FYRE
March 12th, 2016, 07:54 AM

stfu cancer

tiloup1441
April 15th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Whom