PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I am a proud Christian and new to this forum.

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Hello people of the sc2mafia forum, I am new and have just joined this forum and wanted to let you know because I am important.
A few things about my great self:

I am a proud Christian.

I base all my ideals off the bible.

I don't tolerate trolls.

I am looking for great people like myself, of course you could only hope to even slightly compare to my great self.

That is all friends, thank you for reading my introduction. I hope to get along with all the nice people here. :)

Cryptonic
August 15th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I am Muslim, but I still hope we can be friends. God is good!

SamuelStringman
August 15th, 2014, 07:18 PM
I am a proud Christian.

I am Muslim

Gnostic atheist master race here. You can both get Shrekt.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Im just a jew on christmas.

Welcome to the site~

Cryptonic
August 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Gnostic atheist master race here. You can both get Shrekt.

Being militant atheist is just as bad as militant Christian or Muslim. Have to read or seen anything Dawkins does? Just lol.

SamuelStringman
August 15th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Being militant atheist is just as bad as militant Christian or Muslim. Have to read or seen anything Dawkins does? Just lol.

Lol no. Let me know when atheists start flying planes into buildings or bombing abortion clinics.

#SHREKT

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Lol no. Let me know when atheists start flying planes into buildings or bombing abortion clinics.

#SHREKT

Refer to Ted Kaczynski~

People are just like that regardless of religious belief.

SamuelStringman
August 15th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Refer to Ted Kaczynski~

People are just like that regardless of religious belief.

Ted didn't bomb people because of his atheism.

#SHREKT again

MathBlade
August 15th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Welcome! I'm a Christian lesbian (Not trolling promise)

I love people of all religions (which I hope people see)

But if you ever wanna talk Bible or anything feel free to drop a PM.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Ted didn't bomb people because of his atheism.

#SHREKT again

Just to be stupid-

Maybe he would not have bombed them if he had some religion in his life and thought there was some after life where his actions in this life mattered.

SamuelStringman
August 15th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Welcome! I'm a Christian lesbian (Not trolling promise)

I love people of all religions (which I hope people see)

But if you ever wanna talk Bible or anything feel free to drop a PM.

Way to support a religion whose scripture has hatred and bigotry against you.

Just to be stupid-

Maybe he would not have bombed them if he had some religion in his life and thought there was some after life where his actions in this life mattered.

I guess that's why terrorism is never inspired by religion. Oh wait...

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
I guess that's why terrorism is never inspired by religion. Oh wait...

Im not saying really fucked up shit has not happened in the name of some great sky man but its just silly to hold a belief that an atheist is superior to a religious person. Someone with religious founding finds purpose in their life. For an atheist this life is just meaningless.

And once again, Just to be stupid-

Its projected that the universe is 96% dark matter. That means we can see and understand 4% of it. To spell it out we have a very limited grasp on 4% of what exists. Standing on a soap box saying that your limited understanding of a small piece of what is out there is greater than someones spiritual belief is some pretty epic fallacy.

Im not gunning for either side but I do not much care for people passing judgments on others way of life.

Cryptonic
August 15th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Nearly every dictator that has killed millions of people was Atheist. Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong-Il, Mussolini, ect.

I'm not condoning bombing abortion clinics or flying planes into buildings, but you need to understand there are bad people regardless. Don't try to act better because you are anti-religion.

Nick
August 15th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Try Satanism. No mass murder was committed in its name.

AppleyNO
August 15th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Hey Smurf-Sons!

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Why was my legit thread moved to this cancer place? Please move it back to General Discussion, thank you.

Thank you all for the nice welcomings btw, nice to see some really friendly people here.

Nick
August 15th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I am a proud Christian.

I base all my ideals off the bible.

Which Christian denomination?

Which scriptures/texts/books do you accept as canon?

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Which Christian denomination?

Which scriptures/texts/books do you accept as canon?

I am 100% pure blood Christian, born into a Christian family who is apart of the pure blood church for people like myself.

I accept all of gods works.

AppleyNO
August 15th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Try Satanism. No mass murder was committed in its name.
I'm an Atheist.

All hail Athe! All hail Athe!

Reemus
August 15th, 2014, 10:27 PM
I bet any Lord you serve is disgraced with your actions. Unless thy cherish indecency and foulness.

Muv-Luv
August 15th, 2014, 10:34 PM
I bet any Lord you serve is disgraced with your actions. Unless thy cherish indecency and foulness.

Um, excuse me? Do you realize who you're even talking too..? First of all I am a natural genius and a pure blood proud Christian, I would never disgrace thy lords name.
You are going against god if you say those things against me, and that is how you will end up in hell.

I'm an Atheist.

All hail Athe! All hail Athe!

You shouldn't be proud of being an Atheist. You are going to end up in hell if you don't change your ways soon.

Reemus
August 15th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Now in my vision perfectly clear appears some society waste, pretending to be Lord's servant. Blasphemy coming from a such children is disgraceful to me,besides the Lords he is speaking about.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Please close this