PDA

View Full Version : new backstory role

Bruno
August 9th, 2014, 08:55 PM
i want to be liono of thunder cats and we will slaughter all narninians and take their wardrobe for the huntder cats! :)

Helz
August 11th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Lol! And moved from mafia discussion

Bruno
August 12th, 2014, 08:27 AM
i gues green > red around here

OzyWho
May 17th, 2018, 01:44 PM
This thread has 615,946,917 views...

Arsonist
May 18th, 2018, 05:24 AM

Because Bruno is a hacker.

Bruno
May 20th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Because Bruno is a hacker.

who the fuck are you?

SuperJack
May 20th, 2018, 05:57 PM
who the fuck are you?

Your Replacement. You Traitor.

OzyWho
May 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Your Replacement. You Traitor.
Whoaw. Are you saying that this Bruno guy was on par with Arsonist? That's impressive! :O

Stealthbomber16
May 21st, 2018, 02:31 PM
Whoaw. Are you saying that this Bruno guy was on par with Arsonist? That's impressive! :O

Arsonist can only dream of being on par with Bruno.

OzyWho
May 21st, 2018, 03:49 PM
Arsonist can only dream of being on par with Bruno.
That is a bold statement. Excuse me for being skeptical.
Arsonist is a class of it's own.

Stealthbomber16
May 21st, 2018, 04:22 PM
That is a bold statement. Excuse me for being skeptical.
Arsonist is a class of it's own.

Bruno got a subforum.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/414-mcxplicit-trap-house

OzyWho
May 23rd, 2018, 09:59 AM
Bruno got a subforum.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/414-mcxplicit-trap-house
When you said that - I couldn't help but to think: "Why would the Admins give a guy like that his own subforum?".

And you know what I think?

I think it is much more likely that he got it with blackmailing, by threatening to sabotage the website or something, than he got it from the goodness of the Admins hearts and because they like him so much.

Though, I admit, both those cases seem unlikely. So I wonder what's the true reason how he earned it.

Arsonist
May 23rd, 2018, 10:25 AM
When you said that - I couldn't help but to think: "Why would the Admins give a guy like that his own subforum?".

I think it is much more likely that he got it with blackmailing, by threatening to sabotage the website or something, than he got it from the goodness of the Admins hearts and because they like him so much.

Though, I admit, both those cases seem unlikely. So I wonder what's the true reason how he earned it.

He proably got it by request, you can make your own request through.

This guy is just an attention whore, that's why he acts so weird.

OzyWho
May 23rd, 2018, 11:13 AM
He proably got it by request, you can make your own request through.

This guy is just an attention whore, that's why he acts so weird.
I have once asked for a "Entertainment" subforum and twice for a "Member Corner"(to either introduce ourselves or discuss other members) subforum. Got ignored. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Because I asked in "Site Discussion". Seemed like the appropriate place.

Tauntshaman
May 23rd, 2018, 11:44 AM

it says 615,946,999 to me lol

Arsonist
May 23rd, 2018, 01:03 PM
I have once asked for a "Entertainment" subforum and twice for a "Member Corner"(to either introduce ourselves or discuss other members) subforum. Got ignored. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Because I asked in "Site Discussion". Seemed like the appropriate place.

Maybe ask for it in "Mini Forums (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/395-Mini-Forums)"? You can create a thread in it lol.

OzyWho
May 23rd, 2018, 02:11 PM
Maybe ask for it in "Mini Forums (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/395-Mini-Forums)"? You can create a thread in it lol.
I kinda rather have those 2 subforums, that I asked, as "official forums" rather than "personal forums".

Stealthbomber16
May 23rd, 2018, 06:12 PM

I think that slaol is just a massive memelord and he just gave Bruno a forum because there wasn’t a reason not to.