PDA

View Full Version : EagleMan: Account ID

EagleMan
July 25th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Account Name: EagleMan
Account ID: 1-S2-1-505317
Your Realm: North America
Approximate Points: I actually remember it pretty well, I was about 300 points from approaching the 20k point which I was watching so I could prefer roles. My account is very old, only 6 digits, so that should help believability some. I'm not sure how close the replay is to where I remember being.

This replay (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/27264-Pacifist-1-S2-1-3328741) I submitted in May may be the latest replay I have. My hard drive completely fried itself and all attempts at recovery failed. My mod powers and ability to choose high level models/hats are still in effect though, but not all of them. My top access is currently Vizier Hat and Ugly Dog, but before I was able to access the Dark Lord model, the purple woman, as well as the Halo hat. Not sure why it's wonky like that. Hopefully I don't get set back too much... I was looking forward to prefering.

Helz
July 28th, 2014, 09:30 AM

16576 points as of the provided replay. Im going to see if I can dig a more recent one up. I remember playing games with Eagle man where his points were around 19000.

EagleMan
July 28th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Ouch I didn't expect to be off by 3000. I did play a lot in June but I didn't expect it to be like that. I guess I did get a few achievements though but still. I suppose I was on a rampage for -prefer. But I suppose accurate point restorations come to those who report often. I might've played a few games with oops_ur_dead after that late May game, and he doesn't play much, so he might still have our replays in his recent files. I'll PM him.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Approved for 16000 points. I know you had more which is why its not 15000. The difference in your points will be made up by your ability to get all those achievements again.

-Edit
(Formula restoration would be 15296. Approved amount is due to my knowing his points)

-edit

653 games played

EagleMan
August 16th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Fair enough. Thanks.