PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God - 7F

Fragos
July 20th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Are you still here, ready for tackling new challenges inside the Tower of God? I'm going to revive this project be presenting to you the next, incredibly challenging test. That test will require anonymous accounts once again and from what I can tell you now, it will be very hard to survive in that test alone on your own. You'll have to team up with others to ensure your survival, but even then there won't be any guarantee that they will not betray you. So I'm giving you an option to acquire some teammates for you. Before the real challenge begins, you will have to purchase other people for your new team in...

Tower of God 7F - The Human Auction

So, dear regulars, have you had experience with online auctions? In auctions, one puts an item for trade, and people compete for that item by bidding money. The person with the highest bid after alotted period of time wins the "item". The only difference with our auctions is that we shall put not items, but people. So, meet the following people right now:

AppleyNO
SpiritFryer
J
Frog
Orpz
-reserved spot-
-reserved spot-

Those people will be "auctioned" for other regulars to purchase then. When the bidding period begins, the person who is currently being "auctioneed" should give some kind of introductory speech and present himself. The regulars then can bid on that person. Minimum bid is 100 Test Points, so that means you'll use your Test Points to purchase a teammate. You can outbid someone who has already placed a bid on current person, by adding 50 or more TP to the current bid. You do it like this by writing here:

I am Bidding XXX Test Points to purchase Admiral.

The bidding will continue for 24 hours. After that time expires, the highest bidder will receive the auctioneed person as his new "teammate". The newly formed team will have the same pool of Test Points as the regular that have formed it.

However! If no bids were made in 24 hour period, then that will mean that regulars did not show any interest in that person. As such, the person who failed to be "purchased" by any of the currently active regulars will NOT be able to enter (or rejoin for that matter) the Tower of God. So I strongly recommend you to proprely present yourself and give some good impression on active regulars!

Also, as you can see, there are four moure reserve spots. If you are still willing to participate in Tower of God, send a Private Message to me, and I'll place you somewhere in one of the bidding periods. Here is the schedule for upcoming bids:

21 July - AppleyNO
22 July - SpiritFryer
23 July - J
24 July - Frog
25 July - Orpz
26 July -reserved spot-
27 July -reserved spot-

I'll notify you when the first bidding period begins. If you have no intentions to use your Test Points to purchase new teammates, then you can simply skip this part and wait until the real challenge begins. If you are confident that you can pass that challenge you your own, of course. You can't have more than 2 teammates. Astrid already has one teammate - Winter, so I don't believe he'll be participating in the auction. Don't forget that you will also have to use you current Test Points in order to make a deal. Here are current standings, unchanged since Chess Party:

Vantas

Apache

_Q2

Astrid and Winter

Grovylite

Raven

Cay

Euphoria

Tonex

Numbertwo

AlphaStorm

Glip

louiswill

powerofdeath

NoctiZ

42shadow42

Citrus

While I can't tell you the description of the upcoming challenge right now, my recent new avatar should give you a hint to what you can expect in the real test. That's all for now, folks!

AppleyNO
July 20th, 2014, 06:04 AM
I've just been listening to Light's theme, then I saw this. woot!!!!!

I'll introduce myself tomorrow

powerofdeath
July 20th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Aww, I got a lot of points on floor 6. I dont think I can afford to make appley my slave.

JK Appley, you know ily :p

NoctiZ
July 20th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Heh, and another test I recognize from Liar Game.

Fragos
July 21st, 2014, 09:31 AM
The first bidding period starts NOW!

AppleyNO should introduce himself first, but you already know that he was a regular of the Tower once before he lost the test at 3F. Now he would like to somehow rejion the challenge again.

I should warn you that as of now, there have been no other submissions for participatin in Human Auction except for AppleyNO, SpiritFlyer and J. Those three will be most likely the only ones you can purchase before the real test begins, so expect a heavy competition from other regulars! You have 24 hours before the time expires. Good luck to your deals, regulars!

powerofdeath
July 21st, 2014, 11:09 AM
I am Bidding 100 Test Points to purchase AppleyNO.

NoctiZ
July 21st, 2014, 12:08 PM
I am bidding 200 Test Points to purchase AppleyNo.

AppleyNO
July 21st, 2014, 01:37 PM
Woot!

Cryptonic
July 21st, 2014, 01:45 PM
I BID ONE MIIIIIILLION TEST POINTS

SpiritFryer
July 21st, 2014, 03:32 PM
I am assuming new contestants in the Tower start with no Points, correct?

Btw, it's "Fryer", not "Flyer". I fry spirits, not fly them.

They taste better fried.

powerofdeath
July 21st, 2014, 03:37 PM
I am Bidding 250 Test Points to purchase AppleyNO.

Orpz
July 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Someone buy me! I'm Orpz and uhh I can do math

AppleyNO
July 21st, 2014, 05:21 PM
I am Bidding 250 Test Points to purchase AppleyNO.
/dance

You WANT to buy me!

*rolls intimidate*

17+8 = 25 GG

AppleyNO
July 21st, 2014, 05:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnlFMzK80h4

powerofdeath
July 21st, 2014, 05:40 PM
Someone buy me! I'm Orpz and uhh I can do math

Oh shit... I rather buy you instead, if someone outbid me on Appley, Ill buy you (:

Orpz
July 21st, 2014, 05:56 PM
http://puu.sh/alBd4/f1b2bed1fe.jpg

Glip
July 21st, 2014, 06:21 PM
I'm for sale. Feel free to bid to have me as an ally ^.^

Fragos
July 21st, 2014, 09:24 PM
I'm for sale. Feel free to bid to have me as an ally ^.^

You're a regular with points already, just consider who you want to purchase. There are now up 5 people to be auctioneed.

Glip
July 22nd, 2014, 01:31 AM
You're a regular with points already

So? Doesn't change the fact that I'm willing to let people bid points on me for me to be their ally o.o

NoctiZ
July 22nd, 2014, 06:29 AM
I want to buy Glip, or Orpz or Frog or some other people but I only have a measly 200 points. :(

Fragos
July 22nd, 2014, 10:02 AM
The first bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is powerofdeath, who used all of his current Test Points to acquire AppleyNO into his team! But with zero points, they now have to be very careful in the upcoming test...

Now, let's start the second bidding period! The one coming next is SpiritFryer. You might want to wait for his introductory speech before making your decision. This is his first time in Tower of God, so keep that in mind!
You have another 24 hours. Make your choice well, dear regulars!

Apache
July 22nd, 2014, 12:43 PM
i bid 10k test points for glip...
inb4 appley gets kicked from the tower once again

SpiritFryer
July 22nd, 2014, 04:26 PM
Fellow Towerers,

I believe I need no introduction, but I would like to say a few words. It will be short.

If you want to win, then the only way you can do that is by my side. The choice is yours.

I'm more than worth my weight in Test Points.

PS: I tend to share my special dishes of Fried Spirits with my buddies. Keep that in mind if you, God forbid, decide not to outbid for me.

louiswill
July 22nd, 2014, 07:12 PM
I am Bidding 150 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.

NoctiZ
July 22nd, 2014, 07:19 PM
You bish

I am Bidding 200 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.

louiswill
July 22nd, 2014, 10:27 PM
I am Bidding 201 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.

I'm totally a bircsh.

SpiritFryer
July 23rd, 2014, 01:55 AM
I am Bidding 200 Test Points to purchase on SpiritFryer.

You can outbid someone who has already placed a bid on current person, by adding 50 or more TP to the current bid.

Sorry but I'm gonna have to be worth a bit more.. :P

powerofdeath
July 23rd, 2014, 03:27 AM
Sorry but I'm gonna have to be worth a bit more.. :P

You are worth what people think you are worth.

SpiritFryer
July 23rd, 2014, 03:52 AM
You are worth what people think you are worth.

And that's a multiple of 50. :P

Unless someone thinks I'm worth a lot. In which case they won't outbid someone by just 50.

AppleyNO
July 23rd, 2014, 06:46 AM
i bid 10k test points for glip...
inb4 appley gets kicked from the tower once again
I know right. But I think PoD and I have this.

Fragos
July 23rd, 2014, 08:21 AM

I'm totally a bircsh.

You must bid at least 50 more Test Points in order to outbid NoctiZ. So if you don't do it before the bidding period ends, you'll lose the bid to NoctiZ or someone elese.

Fragos
July 23rd, 2014, 09:41 AM
And with that, the second bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is NoctiZ, who also used all of his current Test Points to acquire SpiritFryer into his team! There are now two teams that are carrying the greatest risks on their backs...

Now, let's start the third bidding period! The one coming next is J. I'm not really sure that this guy can be really active, so my best advice is... try not to start your bids early until you don't hear his introduction first.

louiswill
July 23rd, 2014, 09:54 AM
I am Bidding 050 Test Points to purchase on J.

NoctiZ
July 23rd, 2014, 11:20 AM
Fuck yes, I got SpiritFryer ^.^

Citrus
July 23rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
I would like to offer my 50 Test Points to auction, with me as a free prize for whoever wins the auction. Teams are much more fun than solo.

SpiritFryer
July 23rd, 2014, 07:25 PM
Fuck yes, I got SpiritFryer ^.^

Awww yeah babeh! Party all day all night inc. Fuck college. Fuck work. All day let's just fu- ok I'll stop.

Fragos
July 23rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
I am Bidding 050 Test Points to purchase on J.

The minimum bid is 100 Test Points.

louiswill
July 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM
The minimum bid is 100 Test Points.

That's too expensive for an inactive team player! I want to expand consumer right!

SpiritFryer
July 24th, 2014, 01:56 AM
That's too expensive for an inactive team player! I want to expand consumer right!

You see, if you had valued me properly and bid 300 TP (an increase of 50) instead of 251 (an increase of 1), you'd have gotten me - buttplugless and all.

But it's all ogre now. Shrekt.

Sax2BU ;(

@Noctiz: What's your skype name? Mine is "Spirit.Breaker." Email is "SeishinSpirit@Gmail.com" (you can find me by either on Skype).

louiswill
July 24th, 2014, 01:58 AM
他和The problem is that I only have 250

SpiritFryer
July 24th, 2014, 02:22 AM
他和The problem is that I only have 250

ROFL.

Do people instantly get thrown out the nearest Tower window if they fall into negative points?

How does elimination from the Tower work?

NoctiZ
July 24th, 2014, 05:03 AM
You see, if you had valued me properly and bid 300 TP (an increase of 50) instead of 251 (an increase of 1), you'd have gotten me - buttplugless and all.

But it's all ogre now. Shrekt.

Sax2BU ;(

@Noctiz: What's your skype name? Mine is "Spirit.Breaker." Email is "SeishinSpirit@Gmail.com" (you can find me by either on Skype).

Will add once I get on the computer which will be in a few hours.

Fragos
July 24th, 2014, 10:19 AM
The third bidding period has ended! No one chose to bid on J. The minimum bid is 100 Test Points, so louiswill's bid does NOT count. I believe all of you made the good decision.

Now, let's start the fouth bidding period! The one coming next is Frog. Surprised to see him participating? Just wait for his introductory speech and see what he has to say!

You have another 24 hours. Make your choice well, dear regulars! Also, you have not noticed yet, but the regulars from Marriland did not show any significant activity, even though I have warned then about the test as well. Will they be active in the test itself? Or they simply do not show their interest in the auction? Time will tell. Maybe once I'll reveal the main test's rules they'll come up like crazy.

NoctiZ
July 24th, 2014, 10:42 AM
If I had more points I would bet on Frog and Orpz but sadly I'm no rich boy and can't have em all.

Numbertwo
July 24th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I am Bidding 100 Test Points to purchase Frog

I always wanted a frog.

Fragos
July 25th, 2014, 10:02 AM
The fourth bidding period has ended! The highest bidder is Numbertwo, who also used 100 Test Points to acquire Frog into his team! He is also currently the one who made the "cheapest purchase" while still keeping a healthy amount of Test Points.

Now, let's start the fifth bidding period! It's time for Orpz to be active! Unless something else happens, this will be most likely the final lot. Even so, you have to wait for 2 more days until I finally announce the rules of the main test.

SpiritFryer
July 25th, 2014, 02:00 PM
He is also currently the one who made the "cheapest purchase" while still keeping a healthy amount of Test Points.

Yea Frogs are cheap. You can ketsh them easily in swamps. It's all ogre if it slips out of your hands though.. it plunges in the water and your efforts get shrekt. If you go frog hunting, beware the Shreks..

NoctiZ
July 25th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Yea Frogs are cheap. You can ketsh them easily in swamps. It's all ogre if it slips out of your hands though.. it plunges in the water and your efforts get shrekt. If you go frog hunting, beware the Shreks..

SpiritFryers on the other hand are rather expensive due to the fact that it's rare to come across someone who is well-versed in the exquisite arts of frying spirits.

SpiritFryer
July 25th, 2014, 03:55 PM
SpiritFryers on the other hand are rather expensive due to the fact that it's rare to come across someone who is well-versed in the exquisite arts of frying spirits.

Well said, my friend. Surely you aren't regretting your purchase, are you?

Even if you are, that will change once I finish the dish and you taste it.. Mmmm.

NoctiZ
July 25th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Well said, my friend. Surely you aren't regretting your purchase, are you?

Even if you are, that will change once I finish the dish and you taste it.. Mmmm.

I would never regret it. Dem tasty spirits

louiswill
July 26th, 2014, 01:02 AM
I am bidding 150 Test Points to purchase Orpz.

Fragos
July 26th, 2014, 10:43 AM
The fifth bidding period has ended! The lone bidder is louswill, who used 150 Test Points to acquire Orpz into his team! Well, he finally did something significant, too.

The sixth biddin period is empty, because there are no more lots left. However, if we can find another volunteer, the final seventh period can be active again!
Does anyone else wants to take part in Tower of God?

Apache
July 26th, 2014, 10:54 AM
well shit i wanted orpz or frog, but totally forgot...

Citrus
July 26th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Why can't anyone bid for me?

Fragos
July 26th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Why can't anyone bid for me?

You're just a regular. If you want some good teammates... show some good results in the upcoming test!

Frog
July 26th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I am Bidding 100 Test Points to purchase Frog

I always wanted a frog.

Hello friends and foes alike,

It is I, the amphibian possessing existential dread and the ability to reason.

You may well have seen me in the previous mini game, Survivors, in the background, where I met an unfortunate end in a strategy game gone hyper aggressively wrong.

You can call me Harry Potter because I'm a blackjack dealer in a chamber of secrets.

If anyone wants a jack, give me a black.

Shout out to Number Two, a worthy teammate whose abilities will nicely pair with mine.

I salute you who are about the die.

Fragos
July 27th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Looks like nothing else eventful is going to happen today. So I believe all bids are over. Once I'll get enough time for myself, I'll post up the rules of the upcoming test. It will take at least a week before the test itself can start, so rest and relax! I'll also need to keep an eye on marriland guys to ensure that at least some of then are capable particiapting in the test.

That's all for now, folks!

Tonex
July 30th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Wow, I totally forgot about ToG. Good thing nothing life threatening happened.

SpiritFryer
July 30th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Wow, I totally forgot about ToG. Good thing nothing life threatening happened.

Every step you take in this tower is life threatening. Tread lightly. Lest you break thy neck.

AppleyNO
August 1st, 2014, 04:33 PM
I am alive.

Frog
August 2nd, 2014, 12:35 AM
I am alive.

AppleyNO

I've come from the future on a mission to save humanity. We must lynch AppleyNO before events are set in motion that will leave human civilization as we know it in ruins.

There isn't much time, so each of you may only ask me 3 questions.

11 votes to lynch.

Orpz
August 2nd, 2014, 12:38 AM
Cool, look forward to playing

Fragos
August 2nd, 2014, 01:15 AM
What's up, everyone? Took you so long for waiting? Never worry, as the challenge rules will be finally announced! The name of the next test will be..

Tower of God - 7F: The Note of Death

In this test we will be using anynymous accounts. Those will be the same accounts that you were using in the Room of Masks. I would like to take your serious attention here - in the upcoming test you must do your best to keep your real identity hidden from all other participants at all costs. Why is that? I will explain it to you shortly.

Do you know about famous manga and anime called "Death Note"? In that setting, there is a certain notebook. Writing a person's name in that notebook will cause that person to die. But that will only work if you know that person's name and face. In the test called "The Note of Death", the regulars will be using anonymous accounts. Using those accounts will grant you some sort of safety from the Note of Death, but if you accidentally expose your real identity to everyone else, you will, with a full certainity, die. Literally.

In order to "kill" a person with a Note of Death, you must write your target's anonymous account and match it up with that person's real account. Here is the example of how you can do it:

Regular No. 13 is Elixir.

If you send the PM with a similar message to me during a period, then at the end of that period, if Regular No. 13 is really a person called Elixir, then that person will "die" and lose some test Points. Now, how many Test Points will be lost that way? And here is where the extremity of this test will be revealed.

In The Note of Death, all participating regulars and their teammates will carry Note of Death each. There are currently 17 partipicating regulars, but teammates can participate in this test too. The main advantage of having a teammate is that of course, neither of your will write each other's names in the Note of Death. You have to be extremely careful during this test - if even one of those people somehow finds your real identity, that you might expect a gruesome death. Especially if that person decides to reveal your idenitity to everyone else in the chat. Now, take your serious attention, because I'm going to reveal how scoring will work in this test!

If you correctly guess the real name of anonymous regular in your Note of Death, you will gain 100 Test Points, and that person will lose 100 test Points. However, that is true if he was "killed" by only one person. If 13 people, for example, guessed a person's name correctly, that each of those people will gain 100 Test Points, and their victim will lose the total amount of Test Points that they have gained - in this case, 1300 Test Points! So that's the main reason that this test is so extreme. Note that killing a teammate of someone else will net you only half of your usual Test Points. Likewise, teammates gain only half of their usual share that goes to the entire team, and their victim also loses only 50 Test Point for each such a person.

The entire test will be split into 7 periods. Your primary objective will be to survive during the course of those 7 periods. Survival in this test will reward you with 500 Test Points (on top of those points that you earned by eliminating other regulars with your Note of Death). I should also warn you that Private Messages will be allowed, but only between anonymous accounts. So, as you can guess, it can be possible for anonymous people to team up with each other without telling their real identities. The opposite is also true - prevent other regulars from teaming up so that you won't be overwhelmed! And one final thing - when a person becomes eliminated at the end of the period, his real account will NOT be revealed to everyone else. Futhermore, you will not be able to notice your changes in Test Points until the test actually ends, so if, for example, two regulars named their target as A or Z and that person gets eliminated, that each of then will assume that the dead person was A, or Z. This can give certain regulars an elge in the upcoming test if they repeatedly guess their victims's names correctly. Howver, as long as your keep your real identity safely hidden, you should be still safe.

The first period of this test will require you to set up your new "profile". When the first period starts, you will need to create your profile in the following manner:

Name: ...
Hometown: ...
Hobby: ...

You can write up anything in your profile even if this ends up as a big lie. What is important that your profile must be filled in any way in order to safely hide your identity. If you fail to write your profile during the first period, then your real identity will be hinted up for other participants - and of course you do not want that to happen. No two people should write up the same profile - the names in profiles must be different. If you have a trouble creating your profile, that you should base it on the "mask" that you have received. Other that setting profiles, most of the time will be spent by anonymous regulars chatting with each other and sending PMs to me while using their Note of Death.

I believe I have posted enough info for this test. The Note of Death is scheduled to start in the next week somewhere around 8-9 August. The first period will last 48 hours, other periods will be most likely shorter depending on the number of people alive. I'm going to send a message to Marrilanders - I'm sure some of then are still active, and 1 week should give then ample time to prepare for the test. That's all for now, folks!

Tonex
August 2nd, 2014, 01:39 PM
Is there a penalty for incorrect guesses?

Fragos
August 2nd, 2014, 11:24 PM
Is there a penalty for incorrect guesses?

No, there is no such penalty. As I said before, your primary objective is to survive for 7 periods.

Fragos
August 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
As of now, it seems that neither of Marriland members can respond to my calls. Most of then had already left for summer too... so it's now just you, the SC2 Mafia community members! Currently there should be following active people:

Apache
Tonex
Numbetwo
Glip
louiswill
powerodeath
NoctiZ
42shadow42
Citrus
AppleyNO
SpiritFryer
Frrog
Orpz

13 people is not really that much I intended to use in the upcoming test. Furthermore, some of then might be busy in the current Forum Mafia.

So I'm going to reformat the Tower of God and make it into an open game corner! Anyone who wants to play puzzle games will be able to participate in Tower of God. For each upcoming test people will be required to sign up before starting. Regulars will no longer be kicked out of Tower after having 0 or less Test Points, however, they will be forced to skip the next test in case if they lose.

You will keep your Test Points that you managed to save up while progressing through the Tower. The ultimate goal of participating regulars is to earn 10000 or more Test Points. The first person who manage to achieve such a feat will be the winner. Anyway, when the weekend starts, I'll open sign-ups for The Note of Death, so than everyone can experience its thrilling terror!

That's all for now, folks! See you at this weekend! I'll probably open a separate game corner at Marriland as well.

Fragos
August 8th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Attention to everyone in this forum! Not just participating regulars, I mean everyone who is still active here. The sign-ups for The Note of Death have been opened!

The test is scheduled to start as soon as we get 15 or more participants, or when at least one week passes. Even the current regulars need to sign up to ensure that they really want to participate in this dangerous test. I wish good luck for you brave souls!

MasterNinja
August 8th, 2014, 11:49 AM
i might become one of the bricks.

Fragos
August 8th, 2014, 12:35 PM
i might become one of the bricks.

Heh, you're quite a brave one. You sure you can win this alone? Well, let's see how many other people get to sign up during the weekend.

SpiritFryer
August 8th, 2014, 02:44 PM
I can sing?

Fragos
August 12th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Now that Forum Mafia has ended, what you will do? There is still one week before the next poll begins, so why not to try The Note Of Death? Everyone is welcomed!

Fragos
August 14th, 2014, 08:45 AM
As I already PMed other regulars, the Note of Death is scheduled to start at this weekend! However, there are still more free spots to join in this test - the Tower of God is now open to everyone (including those who lost in the previoust tests). There are only few days left, so catch the chance while you still can!

Fragos
August 15th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Attention to all regulars and guests! Today is the last day for possible sign-ups. The gruesome test, also known as The Note of Death, is scheduled to start tomorrow, so get yourself prepared! Soon, each of you will receive a PM that will give you access you your anonymous account. As of now, the following people will be participating in this test (check out their Test Points as well):

Apache

Tonex

Numbertwo

42shadow42

louiswill

Citrus

powerofdeath

NoctiZ

MasterNinja

Frog

Orpz
louis

AppleyNO
PoD

SpiritFryer
NZ

In total, there will be 13 participants (unless someone else is willing to join too. Frog, Orpz, AppleyNO, and SpiritFryer are not yet fully fledged regulars, so each of then has to support their respective teammate in order to have better chances in this test.

Remember that first period of this test will require you to set up your new "profile". You will need to create your profile in the following manner:

Name: ...
Hometown: ...
Hobby: ...

You can write up anything in your profile even if this ends up as a big lie. What is important that your profile must be filled in any way in order to safely hide your identity. If you fail to write your profile during the first period, then your real identity will be hinted up for other participants - and of course you do not want that to happen. No two people should write up the same profile - the names in profiles must be different.

In addition to that, there will be 15 anonymous accounts - 2 extra accounts will also be used by me or someone else outside of the test. Those 2 accounts can't use the Note of Death, and can't be killed by Note of Death either - they will only serve as distraction to prevent you from making a correct guess. But at the same time, the presence of those "dummies" will also sligthly increase your chance of survival, as your opponents might aim for "dummies" instead of real participating regulars. Also, since I already know the identities of other anonymous regulars, the "dummies" will NEVER try to lead you into revealing another regulars's identity. Everything they say regarding to real identities will be a lie - so don't believe any source of information that might possibly "slip"! They can send Private Messages too, so watch out for fake "allies"!

SuperJack
August 15th, 2014, 12:31 PM
/sign

Fragos
August 15th, 2014, 12:38 PM
That's 16 accounts now, incuding 2 dummies. You're making me to random.org again... Oh well, I'll just do it when the actual test starts.

Fragos
August 16th, 2014, 08:25 AM
The sign-ups are closed. From now on, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here until the test ends. Remember that when someone "dies", his real name will NOT be revealed. Even if everyone has the Note of Death, expect a lot of misses in the first few periods. In the course of one hour, I will start giving you access to your anonymous accounts.

Also, keep in mind that in order to "kill" a person with a Note of Death, you must write your target's anonymous account and match it up with that person's real account. Send a Private Message to me in the following manner:

Regular No. X is Ash.

The first peiod will last 48 hours, during which you should post your profile and send your action to me. Well regulars, I strongly wish you good luck in...

Tower of God - 7F: The Note of Death

Regular No. 3
August 16th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Name: Bob the Builder
Hometown: Pallet Town
Hobby: Children's TV

Regular No. 8
August 16th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Name: Twilight Sparkle
Hometown: Ponyville
Hobby: Playing video games

Regular No. 11
August 16th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Name: Baby Groot
Hometown: Galaxy
Hobby: Photosynthesis

Regular No. 14
August 16th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Name: Charlie
Hometown: Seattle
Hobby: Playing Mafia

Regular No. 15
August 16th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Name: Robin Williams
Hometown: Paradise Cay
Hobby: Committing Suicide

SuperJack
August 16th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Approximately how long will this game last?

Regular No. 10
August 16th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Name: James Thomas Bosse
Hometown: West Point
Hobby: Lego And Spinning Round Really Fast.

Regular No. 13
August 16th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Name: Gypsy Danger
Hometown: America
Hobby: Killing Kaijus

Fragos
August 16th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Approximately how long will this game last?

The game will last for 7 period of killings and paranoia. This is just the first period.

Regular No. 9
August 16th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Name: Playboy
Hometown: New York
Hobby: Playing with the girls

So... do you have any plans on whan to do now? I might give you a suggestion to you, but I'm afraid of accidentally revealing myself... Oh well.
Don't you think it would be better for us if we kill Apache first? He has so many points that even if all 14 of us would write his name at the same time, he would still be fine in the end. Would you like to follow with my plan? By the way, I am not Apache )

Fragos
August 17th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Hey, where is everyone? Be more active!

Regular No. 2
August 17th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Name: Blent Amed
Hometown: Senso-Dune
Hobby: Camel collection

Fragos
August 17th, 2014, 10:37 AM
I also would like to add that up until now, no one has submitted any kind of action to me. I should warn you though - not using your Note of Death for too long will entually lead to your automatical identity exposal! It's not like it would happen after the first period, but... hints might show up every now and often. You do not want that to happen, do you? ^^

Regular No. 4
August 17th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Name: Eric Theodor Cartman
Hometown: South Park, Colorado
Hobby: Torturing Mr. Kitty

Regular No. 15
August 17th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Regular #2 is Fragos.

Regular No. 16
August 17th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Name: Simba
Hometown: African Savannah
Hobby: Eating Zebras

Regular No. 2
August 18th, 2014, 01:35 AM
Regular #15 is Fragos.

Regular No. 2
August 18th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Name: Playboy
Hometown: New York
Hobby: Playing with the girls

So... do you have any plans on whan to do now? I might give you a suggestion to you, but I'm afraid of accidentally revealing myself... Oh well.
Don't you think it would be better for us if we kill Apache first? He has so many points that even if all 14 of us would write his name at the same time, he would still be fine in the end. Would you like to follow with my plan? By the way, I am not Apache )

Sounds good. Who should vote who for Apache?

Regular No. 1
August 18th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Name: Anonymous.
Hometown: Everywhere.
Hobby: Hacking

Fragos
August 18th, 2014, 08:20 AM
I'm going to end the first period in a few hours. So far I have only received 2 actions related to the Note of Death. I'm not going to give you penalty at this point since you just started the test, but at the start of each period you will have to make a post with a certain content in order to not be revealed by me for your inaction. So if you still have nough time, use it for your actions!

Your "profile" is just an icing on the cake. Which is a lie.

Fragos
August 18th, 2014, 10:44 AM
The first period of The Note of Death has ended. Even though there were only a few actions, we already found one casualty.

Someone guessed Regular No. 14's real name correctly and wrote it in the Note of Death. As the result of that, No. 14 becomes the first person to lose in this test. Of course, his real identity will NOT be revealed until the end of the entire test. If you keep not using your Note of Death, you might end up in the same way as that person, so heed my warning!

On top of that, there were also 4 regulars who did not post their introduction profile. Let me give you some hints towards their identity:

Regular No. 5 played white in the first round of the Chess Party.
Regular No. 6 earned some points in The Room of Masks.
Regular No. 7 is a person with 0 Test Points.
Regular No. 12 obtained 4 or more vaccines in the Pandemic Game.

If those people keep themselves being inactive, their identities will be eventually revealed at the start of the 4th period, so take that to your attention!

Now, let's begin the second period of the Note of Death! This time, there will be another thing that you must post in order to prevent similar facts to be leaked out to everyone.

You must call out the real name of one of the particiapting regulars that you dislike the most. You can call up to 3 such names if you want, but you need to call at least one name of a person that you wish to eliminate with your Note of Death. Of course you can fake out and call your own real name - but make sure that this plan will not backfire to you!

Example: "I strongly dislike Ash", "I would like to eliminate Admiral and Bruno in this test", or "I want to find out who is Dark Revenant." Except in place of those names you need to call in the real names of participating regulars. And watch out for dummies! They will most likely try to do the same.

Good luck! And don't forget to use your Note of Death! If you don't do that, you will be eventually killed by those who do! And I'm not kidding, this is a serious challenge. Now you will truly feel the animosity and hatred of someone unknown to you!

Regular No. 10
August 18th, 2014, 11:02 AM
i hate apache. i kill.

Regular No. 8
August 18th, 2014, 12:17 PM
I really want to kill NoctiZ.

Sorry for not being active lately, though. Was too busy to check thing out.

Regular No. 16
August 18th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I thoroughly dislike Numbertwo.

Regular No. 15
August 18th, 2014, 05:41 PM
I hate powerofdeath.

Regular No. 13
August 18th, 2014, 05:51 PM
I want to eliminate AppleyNO.

Regular No. 9
August 18th, 2014, 09:22 PM
i hate apache. i kill.

Welcome to the Apache hate club. I hate him too. Maybe we can do something good together?

Regular No. 11
August 18th, 2014, 11:07 PM
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

#4 is Noctiz

Regular No. 1
August 19th, 2014, 01:47 AM
I want to kill pod and apple.

Regular No. 3
August 19th, 2014, 03:12 AM
I want to murder Tonex.

Also, I targeted Number 8 as SpiritFryer, didn't get him.

Regular No. 4
August 19th, 2014, 05:02 AM
I want to eliminate PoD and Apache.

Regular No. 13
August 19th, 2014, 06:51 AM
PoD and Apache must die.

Fragos
August 19th, 2014, 10:16 AM
I'm rather busy today, so the second period will last 48 hours, just like the last one.

If you still have not submitted your Note of Death action, you should do it now. There is already some killing intent, seeping and spreading in multiple directions.

Regular No. 17
August 19th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Name: Glip
Hometown: Spring, TX
Hobby: Telling the Truth.

I am Glip. I don't truly dislike anyone here, so for the sake of fulfilling the requirement for this period, I shall name myself, Glip, as the person I hate.

Everyone should use their Note of Death on me if they wish to gain points.

That is all.

Fragos
August 20th, 2014, 10:49 AM
The second period of The Note of Death has ended. This time, another regular has been eliminated early.

Someone guessed Regular No. 4's real name correctly and wrote it in the Note of Death. As the result of that, No. 4 also loses in this test. Take your guess what could have killed him...

On top of that, 5 regulars were AFK all over again. So I'm going to reveal more hints towards their identity:

Regular No. 2 has 50 or less Test Points.
Regular No. 5 has a decent amount of Test Points.
Regular No. 6 earned some points not only in the Room of Masks, but in the Room of Trust too.
Regular No. 7 is here in the Tower of God for the first time.
Regular No. 12 earned exactly 50 Test Points in The Garden of Eden.

If those people keep themselves being inactive, their identities (except for No.2) will be finally revealed at the start of the next period, so take that to your attention!

Now, let's begin the third period of the Note of Death! So, what I will ask you to do this time?

What you need to do is a simple thing - post your hail to the God of Death! Yeah, in order to keep yourself hidden from others, you need to hail the Death God in one or other way! However, each hail must be different from others and must contain at least 10 words. You have to do this or else next hints will be directed towards you.

Good luck! And keep using your Note of Death! If you don't do that, you will be eventually killed by those who do. This is a celebration for the Death itself!

Regular No. 1
August 20th, 2014, 10:56 AM
ALL HAIL THE CUNNING GOD OF DEATH, HE WHO WATCHES OVER US!

Regular No. 17
August 20th, 2014, 10:57 AM
All glory, laud, and honor to the God of Death.

Regular No. 8
August 20th, 2014, 12:33 PM
O Fragos, the great Lord of Death, I am willing to offer my insignificant life to you!

Regular No. 11
August 20th, 2014, 01:05 PM
HaNaH aPpRoAcHeD gRaNdPa WiLl To PrOuDlY dEmOnStRaTe HeR fAkE tAtToO.
8 1 14 1 8 1 16 16 18 15 1 3 8 5 4 7 18 1 14 4 16 1 23 9 12 12 20 15 16 18 15 21 4 12 25 4 5 13 15 14 19 20 18 1 20 5 8 5 18 6 1 11 5 20 1 20 20 15 15
>>
"lOoK gRaNdPa,' ExClAiMeD hAnNaH.
9 7 1 22 5 25 15 21 14 15 3 20 9 26
>>
gRaNdPa WiLl'S fAcE tUrNeD wHiTe, "MaLaCh Ha-MaViS(, tHe AnGeL oF dEaTh,) iS aMoNgSt Us. I wIlL nOt FeAr Or PrAiSe YoU dEmOn! YoUr PrEsEnCe Is AcKnOwLeDgEd, NoThInG mOrE.'
18 5 7 21 12 1 18 5 9 7 8 20 9 19 19 16 9 18 9 20 6 18 25 5 18

Regular No. 3
August 20th, 2014, 07:23 PM
L, did you know, that gods of death love apples?

Regular No. 10
August 20th, 2014, 10:39 PM
I hate powerofdeath.

u kknow he iz ded right, i killz him, you hate dead peple?

btw, i hate ahcacpe so much iz gonna say Regular No. 13 is him, i suggester other people pik oder regulars he cuf be.

Regular No. 13
August 20th, 2014, 11:28 PM
GOD OF DEATH GOD OF DEATH
HAIL HAIL HAIL

Regular No. 9
August 21st, 2014, 09:03 AM
All hail the Death God! All hail the Death God!

Regular No. 16
August 21st, 2014, 09:18 AM
I hail to you, great lord who brings upon us the end of our days.

Fragos
August 21st, 2014, 10:09 AM
For some crazed followers, you are not quita as active as you should be. Oh well, you still have another 24 hours to consider with your actions.

Regular No. 10
August 21st, 2014, 10:56 AM
cuz dey crazy shite man. de no good follower. de dont know da truuf mhan.

cuz like i killed, dey dont. hence dey fail

Regular No. 10
August 21st, 2014, 11:02 AM
da fuuuuuuuuk, i see red.

Regular No. 15
August 22nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
In your honor, lord of death, I provide this great sacrifice!

Regular No. 10
August 22nd, 2014, 08:34 AM
u iz lie. u iz fak

Regular No. 1
August 22nd, 2014, 08:49 AM
Attention to all regulars! this period will end in a few hours!

Fragos
August 22nd, 2014, 10:28 AM
The third period of The Note of Death has ended. This time, some regulars managed to find out Regular No. 7's real name and Regular No. 5's real name (dispite then being inactive) and rightfully eliminate then by using the Note of Death. So No. 7 and No. 5 will be eliminated without their identity being revealed. I can't say the same for others... Some regulars have been inactive for too long, and as a result of that, I am going to reveal their identitites to you now:

Regular No. 2 is a person who was bought by someone else in the Human Auction.
Regular No. 6 is louiswill.
Regular No. 12 is Citrus.

It is a matter of time before No.2's real identity will be fully revealed unless he starts to become active again. As for three other regulars... I doubt that there is enough time to pity then.

Now, let's begin the fouth period of the Note of Death! This time, all you have to do is to tell everyone how you have used (or not used) your Note of Death in the last three rounds! Anything you say here can be a lie as well, but keep one thing in mind - lies can often hide the truth! So take care on what you'll say from now on!

Regular No. 10
August 22nd, 2014, 10:34 AM
i killed pod

Regular No. 9
August 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
Here is what I found:

Regular #1 is not Apache
Regular #2 is not Apache
Regular #3 is not Apache

#4, #5 and #7 are dead already, and #6 is louiswill. I bet #8 is Apache, so I'm going to target him next!

Regular No. 8
August 22nd, 2014, 12:58 PM
Here is what I found:

Regular #1 is not Apache
Regular #2 is not Apache
Regular #3 is not Apache

#4, #5 and #7 are dead already, and #6 is louiswill. I bet #8 is Apache, so I'm going to target him next!

Aren't you the real Apache? Why you are even still alive? Maybe I should try to guess your real identity next?

BTW, I tried to kill No. 15 as 42shadow42, and No. 1 as AppleyNO. Used my death note only two times so far.

Regular No. 15
August 22nd, 2014, 02:18 PM
P1: No note.
P2: Regular #7 is Powerofdeath.
P3: Regular #7 is MasterNinja.

Regular No. 11
August 22nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
N1. [12 = Not Suspicious]
N2. [4 = Noctiz]
N3. [7 = Orpz]
N4. ? [2 =AN or F, 8 = SF, 6 = LW, 7 = C] ... ? = Apache
N5. ? = Apache
N6. ? = Apache
N7. ? = Apache

Regular No. 17
August 22nd, 2014, 03:54 PM
I have not yet used my Note of Death in this game.

Regular No. 13
August 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
Crime: Kill Glip
Weapon: Death Note

Regular No. 3
August 22nd, 2014, 05:27 PM
N1: Regular No. 12 is SpiritFryer
N2: Regular No. 14 is Apache
N3: Regular No. 5 is 42Shadow42
N4: Planning on killing Citrus as Regular No. 12

Regular No. 1
August 23rd, 2014, 04:40 AM
N1 abstain
N2 abstain
N3 regular No. 2 is not citrus.
N4 going to kill citrus.

Regular No. 16
August 23rd, 2014, 11:25 PM
I have yet to use my Note of Death.

Fragos
August 24th, 2014, 10:34 AM
The fourth period of The Note of Death has ended. We know already that Regular No. 6 and Regular No. 12 are louiswill and Citrus respectfully. So it would be right to say that someone decided to eliminate then as well, and he was not alone in that way of thinking! And those two are now eliminated from the game as well. And... another regular have not made any posts for too long, so I have no other option but to reveal his identity to you:

Regular No. 2 is SpiritFryer.

There was enough time for him to check in, and some of you probably even saw him online, but... Well, why should I care? I believe that was his own choice. What will be your choice, I wonder?

Now, let's begin the fifth period of the Note of Death! This time, all you have to do is to say to everyone which person you are NOT. For example, you can say "I am not AppleyNO" or "I am not Powerofdeath", and you can also lie in this way too. You cannot relate yourself to the people whose indentities have been already revealed (such as Citrus or SpiritFryer) but anything else is allowed. This contest might be trivial for you today, but on the sixth period your request will be much harder than usual, so be prepared!

And here is the list of remaining regulars (including dummies):

Regular No. 1
Regular No. 2
Regular No. 3
Regular No. 8
Regular No. 9
Regular No. 10
Regular No. 11
Regular No. 13
Regular No. 15
Regular No. 16
Regular No. 17

Regular No. 13
August 24th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I am not AppleyNO.

Regular No. 2
August 24th, 2014, 03:17 PM
I thought I only needed to pm guesses. Ah well.

Regular No. 16
August 24th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I am not powerofdeath.

Regular No. 17
August 24th, 2014, 06:44 PM
I, too, am not AppleyNO.

Regular No. 1
August 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM
I am not Powerofdeath

Regular No. 3
August 24th, 2014, 07:48 PM
I heard that I'm not Powerofdeath.

Regular No. 9
August 25th, 2014, 08:11 AM
I can say with all my honesty that I am not Apache.

Regular No. 10
August 25th, 2014, 09:11 AM
I am not NoctiZ

Regular No. 8
August 25th, 2014, 12:05 PM
I can say with all my honesty that I am not Apache.

Are you dissapointed that I am still alive? Of course I am not Apache!

Regular No. 11
August 25th, 2014, 10:43 PM
I am not Apache.
I am not Tonex.
I am not Numbertwo.
I am not Glip.
I am not powerodeath.
I am not NoctiZ.
I am not 42shadow42.
I am not AppleyNO.
I am not Frog.
I am not Orpz.

Fragos
August 26th, 2014, 10:55 AM
The fifth period of The Note of Death has ended. During that time Regular No. 2 has finally met its end. Everyone else is safe... for now.

Now, let's begin the sixth period of the Note of Death! This time, you must post your next Note of Death action straight into this chat. I won't accept any Private Messages from you - to submit your next Note of Death action, you must write it right here and highlight it with the red text. Using your own Note of Death is also a requirement in this round - if you do not use your note at all during this period, your identity will be fully revealed after current period ends. You have been warned.

Although the "dummies" can submit their actions, it will have no effect on living players, - the dummies will always write the incorrent actions. So even if their Note of Death was real, no one would die from their writing. The real players are the real threat, and they managed to made it this far! The last few rounds can be really hectic, because now you can't avoid using your Note of Death without any safety in return. Good luck to you, regulars... you will really need it this time.

Regular No. 10
August 26th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ

Regular No. 8
August 26th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Uh-oh he found out who I am. I'm not going down without trying to kill you too!

Regular No. 10 is AppleyNO

Regular No. 10
August 26th, 2014, 11:44 AM
so u iz apple, zomeonz kill him az aaplley.

Regular No. 1
August 26th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Regular no. 8 is 42shadow42

Regular No. 16
August 26th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Regular No. 1 is Tonex.

Regular No. 3
August 26th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ

Regular No. 11
August 27th, 2014, 05:36 AM
Regular No. 10 is Tonex.

Regular No. 9
August 27th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Regular No. 10 is Frog

Regular No. 10
August 27th, 2014, 08:35 AM
shiiitee, looki dat dem people r workin togezerz. i guesss one of dem is slave.

Regular No. 13
August 27th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Regular No. 8 is NoctiZ

Regular No. 10
August 27th, 2014, 10:06 AM
duddyes, y uz cpoies me? u kno et means less peepel deiz.

Regular No. 17
August 28th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Regular No. 17 is Glip

Fragos
August 28th, 2014, 10:24 AM
The sixth period of The Note of Death has ended. And... an unthinkable thing has happeded. During that time Regular No. 17, also known as Glip, used his own Note of Death to kill himself. Don't be surprised - the Note of Death was supposed to work that way too. What a shame... he was really ignored be everyone else even after saying his real name...

But apart from Glip, everyone else has survived this round! But one person did not use his Note of Death in that round... and that person was Regular No. 15. So his real identity will be revealed as - 42shadow42!

Now, let's begin the seventh period of the Note of Death! Once again, you can only post your next Note of Death action into this chat and highlight it with the red text. Using your own Note of Death is not a requirement in this round - if you made it this far, then all you have to do is survive! This time, killing a person that is not 42shadow42 will award you with 200 Test Points instead of usual 100! On top of your usual action you can also decide Regular No. 15's fate - to let him live or to let him die? The choice is yours.

This is the final round of the Note of Death. You will receive 300 Test Points if you survive in this round. If you add No. 15's death and another kill, then it is possible to earn up to 600 Test Points in this final round alone! This you your time to shine... and your time to fall as well! You made it this far... you should praise yourselves now:

Numbertwo
AppleyNO
SuperJack
Frog
Orpz
Tonex
And.. 42shadow42?

Well, maybe he'll get spared just like Glip was. Or maybe not? Let's see for ourselves.

Regular No. 1
August 28th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Regular no. 15 is 42shadow42

Regular No. 16
August 28th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Regular No. 10 is Orpz.

Regular No. 11
August 29th, 2014, 03:49 AM
(10, Orpz )=correct
(15, 2shadow42)=correct
And
(Orpz + 42shadow42) < Tonex
Then
1. Tonex = Regular No. 3
2. Tonex = Regular No. 9
3. Tonex = Regular No. 13
Regular No. 1, Regular No. 16 = human players
1. Appley No
10. Orpz
15. 42shadow42
16. SuperJack
Orpz & 42shadow42 - you may deliver death to you assailants, you're welcome.
I ask a favor of you: Please pm me your actuap death note guesses.
8. Fragos #1
I will be voting 3, 9, or 13 as Tonex before the day is up.

Regular No. 11
August 29th, 2014, 04:06 AM
3 use your note of death as Tonex on 13
13 use your note of death as Tonex on 3

Regular No. 11
August 29th, 2014, 04:11 AM
10 use your note of death on 16 as SuperJack
15 use your note of death on 1 as AppleyNo

Regular No. 9
August 29th, 2014, 07:53 AM
I agree with you on the fact that 8 is Fragos. But I am not Tonex, in all my honesty.
So... then one would be left is you, right, 11? Sorry, but even if I were Tonex, I would still not allow that.

Regular No. 11 is Numbertwo

I'm really taking a wild guess here... hope it won't be wrong... The rest of you, don't try to do what he says and act according to your own intuition!

Regular No. 13
August 29th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Regular No. 9 is Frog

Regular No. 3
August 29th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Regular No. 11 is Frog

Regular No. 11
August 29th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Regular No. 3 is Tonex

GG

Regular No. 10
August 30th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Regular No. 11 is Orpz

Regular No. 16
August 30th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I bet 11 is actually a dummy.

Fragos
August 30th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Attention to all regulars! The Note of Death is now officially finished! Let me write the summary for this test!

Fragos
August 30th, 2014, 11:26 PM
The test has been concluded. During the final period, Regular No. 15 and Regular No. 11 met their end. The person who killed No. 11 will receive 200 Test points. So, should I congratulate the survivors of this harsh trial? You did well to hold your ground:

Numbertwo
AppleyNO
SuperJack
Orpz
Tonex

We have 5 winners! They will receive 300 Test Points on top of what they previously earned. And here is the summary of your anonymous accounts:

Regular 1

Numbertwo

Regular 2
SpiritFryer

Regular 3

AppleyNO

Regular 4
NoctiZ

Regular 5
Apache

Regular 6
louiswill

Regular 7
MasterNinja

Regular 8
Fragos

Regular 9
Fragos

Regular 10

SuperJack

Regular 11
Frog

Regular 12
Citrus

Regular 13

Orpz

Regular 14
powerofdeath

Regular 15
42shadow42

Regular 16

Tonex

Regular 17
Glip

During the Note of Death, there were the following point changes:

Numbertwo
+600 ТР

SpiritFryer
-200 TP

AppleyNO
+600 TP

NoctiZ
-100 TP

Apache
-100 TP

louiswill
-100 TP

MasterNinja
-100 TP

SuperJack
+400 TP

Frog
0 TP

Citrus
-300 TP

Orpz
+300 TP

powerofdeath
-100 TP

42shadow42
+500 TP

Tonex
+500 TP

Glip
-100 TP

And here is the current scoreboard after conclusion of this test:

Apache

Tonex

Numberotwo

AppleyNO

SuperJack

42shadow42

Orpz

Glip

Frog

louiswill

SpiritFryer
Skips next test

NoctiZ
Skips next test

MasterNinja
Skips next test

Citrus
Skips next test

powerofdeath
Skips next test

I already have a good idea for the next test! Unfortunately, some of you will have to skip the upcoming test because of your poor performance in The Note of Death. Anyway, the ideal number of participants in the upcoming test is 10 regulars. You can play that test with more people if you want, but expect very heavy competition, because only up to 10 people can end that test with positive amount of Test Points! You have been warned. See you on 8F soon!

Frog
August 31st, 2014, 05:21 AM
:O Why I didn't just keep my mouth shut...

AppleyNO
August 31st, 2014, 07:15 AM
:O Why I didn't just keep my mouth shut...
Its called Teamwork.

Speaking of which, can I use my test points to bring PoD back at some point. We are teammates.

Fragos
August 31st, 2014, 07:29 AM
Its called Teamwork.

Speaking of which, can I use my test points to bring PoD back at some point. We are teammates.

Well, if you are willing to spend 100 Test Points to bring him back AND if he is willing to participate in the next test... then I won't have any problems with that. But how about waiting until I actually announce the rules of the next test?

powerofdeath
August 31st, 2014, 08:59 AM
I got out round one ):

Also I originally thought me and Appley share points, but maybe its better this way.

SuperJack
August 31st, 2014, 09:22 AM
I got out round one ):

Also I originally thought me and Appley share points, but maybe its better this way.

Sorry :D

Fragos
August 31st, 2014, 12:30 PM
I'll announce the next test's rules either on the next weekend, or on the weekend after that one. It will be both equally challenging and enjoying. There won't be things like when you have to kill each other... but some aspects of that test might cause a clash between some regulars. Wherether you'll choose to cooperate or pursue your own ambitions will be up to you.

Oh, and other thing... Before powerofdeath died, he told me that Regular No. 8 and No. 9 are the real dummies... How he found that out? Just a wild guess?

Regular No. 13
August 31st, 2014, 01:14 PM
My activity was super low because well this is a game of figuring out who's who :p didn't want to post more than I had to

AppleyNO
August 31st, 2014, 02:08 PM
Oh, and other thing... Before powerofdeath died, he told me that Regular No. 8 and No. 9 are the real dummies... How he found that out? Just a wild guess?
Again, thank you PoD

Glip
August 31st, 2014, 02:09 PM
Why did I lose points? I expected to break even because +100 for guessing someone correctly, -100 for being guessed correctly. Oh well.

powerofdeath
August 31st, 2014, 04:37 PM
I'll announce the next test's rules either on the next weekend, or on the weekend after that one. It will be both equally challenging and enjoying. There won't be things like when you have to kill each other... but some aspects of that test might cause a clash between some regulars. Wherether you'll choose to cooperate or pursue your own ambitions will be up to you.

Wait... Youre the one who told me they were dummies o.O

Fragos
August 31st, 2014, 09:27 PM
Do we get any points for eliminating the dummies by saying they are you?

For now I think the dummies are 8 and 9. :P

Oh, yeah, it was my typo... The one who told me that first was Regular No. 2 - SpiritFryer. I told powerofdeath the truth AFTER he died in round one.