PDA

View Full Version : how big are u

Ash
July 14th, 2014, 07:52 PM
pls answer. If you're a shemale then just post your size tho, don't vote. I'm a misogynistic pig like that

Orpz
July 14th, 2014, 07:53 PM
REP ME FOR ANSWER

powerofdeath
July 14th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Cant rep ):

Frog
July 15th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Bahahaha, I love that this thread came after how tall are you :-P Perfect

Although in the same way, there isn't any reason to lie, if anything it'll be informative.

Cryptonic
July 15th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Bahahaha, I love that this thread came after how tall are you :-P Perfect

Although in the same way, there isn't any reason to lie, if anything it'll be informative.

I understand there is no reason to lie, but did you have to make 6 smurfs to vote <1 inch?

Frog
July 15th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I understand there is no reason to lie, but did you have to make 6 smurfs to vote <1 inch?

repped... by me and the army of 1000 smurfs.

SpiritFryer
July 16th, 2014, 02:11 AM

Sorry I don't go around measuring with a ruler... Do you?

Frog
July 16th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Sorry I don't go around measuring with a ruler... Do you?

There is no ruler large enough. I use natural occurring phenomenon for proportional relativity. E.G. The Mariana Trench roughly envelops my dick.

SpiritFryer
July 16th, 2014, 11:49 AM
There is no ruler large enough. I use natural occurring phenomenon for proportional relativity. E.G. The Mariana Trench roughly envelops my dick.

That sucks hard man. (omagerd le punz too stronq)

I feel sorry for you. Only gigantic e-peens are desirable.

Was this you? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10904916/Mt-Etna-eruption-disrupts-tourist-flights-to-Sicily.html

What was the cause?

Frog
July 16th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I don't know how I came about watching some documentary on the dude with the largest dick in the world, but I've got a feeling it was sc2mafia.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. It seems like because it requires so much blood to fill up, it takes a long ass time to get hard. AND he hasn't met a woman that can take the whole thing. AND he goes faint when due to large blood relocation... ok that's sort of funny.

Honestly I wish I were a little smaller. I wish it were like going to the barber and saying, 'a bit off the top please, I'll leave you a nice tip'. At this point I leave pretty much everyone with bruises on their belly buttons. At first I felt like it was my badge of honor, but now I feel bad putting them in wheelchairs for a week.

SpiritFryer
July 16th, 2014, 06:20 PM
I don't know how I came about watching some documentary on the dude with the largest dick in the world, but I've got a feeling it was sc2mafia.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. It seems like because it requires so much blood to fill up, it takes a long ass time to get hard. AND he hasn't met a woman that can take the whole thing. AND he goes faint when due to large blood relocation... ok that's sort of funny.

Honestly I wish I were a little smaller. I wish it were like going to the barber and saying, 'a bit off the top please, I'll leave you a nice tip'. At this point I leave pretty much everyone with bruises on their belly buttons. At first I felt like it was my badge of honor, but now I feel bad putting them in wheelchairs for a week.

Such feels. Much deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench. Wow.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/531/319/99f.gif

Frog
July 16th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Such feels. Much deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trench. Wow.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/531/319/99f.gif

LMFAO ! I LOVE THT GIF!!!!