PDA

View Full Version : Dawgy 1-S2-1-755115

Dawgy
July 12th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Account Name: Dawgy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-755115
Your Realm: NA
Approximate Points:1452 maybe more based on your findings as well.

I've been playing Mafia since 2011, and I have a bank file that was last modified Sept 6th 2011, which consisted of what i believe to be 1452 points 68 victories. I have gotten a new machine since then and restarted my point/achievement climb. I was wondering if I could have these points and games played/win added to my status on my new machine. I currently have 15k points at this time starting from 0 when I built my new machine. Is there anyway to restore/add these points to my current ones without losing my current achievements? I'd appreciate it.

Submitted is Old school Mafia replays :) I had a blast from the past looking at these and how far the game has come.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dawgy

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I am sorry but I can not verify that you had these points, lost them, then got them back again. I hope you understand why we can not complete restores of this nature because of the exploit it would open up.
It was pretty crazy seeing that replay. The game has come a long way.

Helz
August 15th, 2014, 03:06 PM
My issue with this is that any player can save a game, then a year down the road request a point restore with this back story. Its impossible to verify and opens an exploit.

Dawgy
September 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Ah I see, Well it's no big deal. I haven't checked the thread in a while, figured since it was like 3 years ago it would be a slim chance. Oh well, almost to 20k points!