PDA

View Full Version : eye yie yie

deathworlds
July 8th, 2014, 01:17 PM
So I'm at the doctors, and I just got my eye checked out and I have a cut and some bruising in the white part of my eye, I got it from a welding accident that happened yesterday and it sucks balls.

QQ

Ash
July 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM
hahahahah QQ

it must hurt to QQ

Bunny
July 8th, 2014, 01:52 PM
gotta wear dem safety goggles

Bruno
July 8th, 2014, 05:32 PM
what kind of shitty parents let a 14 year old weld

AppleyNO
July 8th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Without supervision or safety glasses. .-.

Bruno
July 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM
cps should take death worlds away

AppleyNO
July 8th, 2014, 05:45 PM
So I'm at the doctors, and I just got my eye checked out and I have a cut and some bruising in the white part of my eye, I got it from a welding accident that happened yesterday and it sucks balls.

QQ
Lol, what kind of accident happened?

Brendan
July 8th, 2014, 10:22 PM
y were u not wearing a welding helmet tard

deathworlds
July 9th, 2014, 08:14 AM

There is an entire class at the college.

@AppelyNo

I was wire brushing off a hand made out of nuts and bolts in a vise. The vise was unsecured and a guy in my class was fucking running and bumped into the vise at full speed and the fucking finger got into my eye.

Frog
July 9th, 2014, 02:03 PM
1. My sincere condolences my friend. The eye is incredibly sensitive. Damage is surely unbearable. I hope you find a way to treat the pain before those nerve pathways become fixed... e.g. pain forever.

2. Who didn't take shop at 11 years old?

3. How many of you know how to change the oil and filters in your car? Life skills. Good job Deathworlds!

deathworlds
July 9th, 2014, 02:13 PM
1. My sincere condolences my friend. The eye is incredibly sensitive. Damage is surely unbearable. I hope you find a way to treat the pain before those nerve pathways become fixed... e.g. pain forever.

The doctors said I will make a full recovery, if the wound does not get infected.

My treatment is 1 drop of an anti-biotical steroid every 6 hours.

Bruno
July 9th, 2014, 05:20 PM
There is an entire class at the college.

@AppelyNo

I was wire brushing off a hand made out of nuts and bolts in a vise. The vise was unsecured and a guy in my class was fucking running and bumped into the vise at full speed and the fucking finger got into my eye.

how many 14 yr olds go to college and talk like u? 0

i call bs

SpiritFryer
July 11th, 2014, 01:48 AM
and the fucking finger got into my eye.

Couldn't help but laugh.

On a more serious note though, I hope you recover well. :)