PDA

View Full Version : Petition to have kyle1234567 to change name.

Crimson
July 2nd, 2014, 09:23 AM
It's unprofessional. Who makes a retarded name like that? No offense.

He either changes his name, or he will be removed from the slave position of the staff.

Sign pls.

Orpz
July 2nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
give it the creed treatment

kyle1234513
July 2nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
its called a universal login. why have more than one? I made this ID well over 10 years ago because my best friend bob told me to play runescape with him, since "kyle" was already taken, 1234513 was a recommended addition to the name, I just went with it. I just refuse to have more than 2 or 3 logins for my hundreds of accounts everywhere.

Bruno
July 2nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
lol u play runescape

kyle1234513
July 2nd, 2014, 02:53 PM
lol u play runescape

played* i was 8 at the time, am now 21.

Bruno
July 2nd, 2014, 03:07 PM
except for the fact runescape didnt exist that long lol

kyle1234513
July 2nd, 2014, 03:12 PM
except for the fact runescape didnt exist that long lol

made in 98~99ish, full launch technically was 2001. I was born in 93.... you do the math.

anyway none of that matters. the only way I would change my name would be is if I could keep my login but show a different screen name.

Bruno
July 2nd, 2014, 03:13 PM
made in 98~99ish, full launch technically was 2001. I was born in 93.... you do the math.

yeah i did lil boy

u claim 2 play a year longer than it existed

but im sure bein a nature genius will help u lie

Orpz
July 2nd, 2014, 03:52 PM
impossible

if u played a game when it was that new, kyle wouldnt be taken
even if it was, the game would recommend u like kyle2, kyle3

snopes: false

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2014, 06:58 PM
/siapo

Mugy
July 2nd, 2014, 07:18 PM
This looks like a youtube comments argument, "The war was in 1939 not 1938 ∴ whole argument wrong huehuehue"

Crimson
July 2nd, 2014, 09:56 PM
Kyle, you have been caught red handed. Do your self a favor, and change the name. That is a clubpenguin login, not a SC2mafia login.

Adapt. If you cannot adapt in this world, you will not make it fair. If you need therapy, I have a masters in psychology. My Skype is CrimsonEZ.

kyle1234513
July 3rd, 2014, 03:52 AM
fine, I agree to change my name if its what the community wants. put it to a vote.

Brendan
July 3rd, 2014, 04:23 AM
Kyle, you have been caught red handed. Do your self a favor, and change the name. That is a clubpenguin login, not a SC2mafia login.

Adapt. If you cannot adapt in this world, you will not make it fair. If you need therapy, I have a masters in psychology. My Skype is CrimsonEZ.

sup crim

Frog
July 3rd, 2014, 05:22 AM
No one wants you to change your name -_- This whole thing is ridiculous and should be circle jerked. You're not breaking any rules in choosing your name. It's not offensive or inappropriate. Think about it, you've been a member on the forum for how long and no one has been like "Kyle has "Anus" or "expletive" in his username, make him change it, or ban him!". Ridiculous...

Also... I played Runescape 12+ years ago. I was 13, I'm almost 26. Wow, I just realized I was one of the first people to play that evil game. I even made fake websites promising armors and gold and shit, all you had to do was 'log on' to runescape through my 'portal' which really just meant, "Thank you for giving me your character". They never had good stuff, only noobs do that shit, so instead I had to look elsewhere to increase my gains. I found a contact who was ranked #1 smith at the time, and I was a top miner. I negotiated a deal with him selling him certs of coal in particular amongst other ores. At this point I was so obscenely 'wealthy' that when unique 'houses' on the map came into play, I bought one immediately. I eventually quit and ceremoniously threw a massive rune weapons and armor drop party. I left all my cash and ores to my smith contact and wished him that one day he would realize what a time sink we were trapped in.

And Club Penguin is still a thing? I played it for about 2 hours and didn't understand the point.

I quit runescape after I asked myself the question,

"What's the point? What do I gain in real life? I've invested hundreds of hours into this and what did I get in return in the REAL world? If I had invested that amount of time in women, I'd be laid 100x over by now. I resolve to limit my gaming to Starcraft and women."

And it's changed my life ever since...

Brendan
July 3rd, 2014, 05:24 AM
No one wants you to change your name -_- This whole thing is ridiculous and should be circle jerked. You're not breaking any rules in choosing your name. It's not offensive or inappropriate. Think about it, you've been a member on the forum for how long and no one has been like "Kyle has "Anus" or "expletive" in his username, make him change it, or ban him!". Ridiculous...

Also... I played Runescape 12+ years ago. I was 13, I'm almost 26. Wow, I just realized I was one of the first people to play that evil game. I even made fake websites promising armors and gold and shit, all you had to do was 'log on' to runescape through my 'portal' which really just meant, "Thank you for giving me your character". They never had good stuff, only noobs do that shit, so instead I had to look elsewhere to increase my gains. I found a contact who was ranked #1 smith at the time, and I was a top miner. I negotiated a deal with him selling him certs of coal in particular amongst other ores. At this point I was so obscenely 'wealthy' that when unique 'houses' on the map came into play, I bought one immediately. I eventually quit and ceremoniously threw a massive rune weapons and armor drop party. I left all my cash and ores to my smith contact and wished him that one day he would realize what a time sink we were trapped in.

And Club Penguin is still a thing? I played it for about 2 hours and didn't understand the point.

"What's the point? What do I gain in real life? I've invested hundreds of hours into this and what did I get in return in the REAL world? If I had invested that amount of time in women, I'd be laid 100x over by now. I resolve to limit my gaming to Starcraft and women."

can i have a party hat

Frog
July 3rd, 2014, 05:25 AM
Are those rare now?

**I gave my actual character to the smith

Brendan
July 3rd, 2014, 05:27 AM
Are those rare now?

**I gave my actual character to the smith

ya 2 bad ur retarded.
coulda sold urs for real cash.

Frog
July 3rd, 2014, 05:33 AM
That would be morally reprehensible. I would never wish upon anyone to believe there is REAL value in that fake world. Exchanging something fake for real monetary value seems so perverse.

Brendan
July 3rd, 2014, 05:34 AM
That would be morally reprehensible. I would never wish upon anyone to believe there is REAL value in that fake world. Exchanging something fake for real monetary value seems so perverse.

did some research, they're worth like $500-$2500 each depending on color. lol

Bruno
July 3rd, 2014, 05:35 AM

Great story, A+. Did you think about this for about 20 minutes before posting?

Crimson
July 3rd, 2014, 06:46 AM

1. Why the fuck did you get in-depth as to your Runescape life?

2. Kyle has agreed to the terms of condition, and his name is pretty casual. He has agreed to fix the issue. He has approx. 8 hours before being suspended.

Bruno
July 3rd, 2014, 07:07 AM
hes full of shit he added extra details 2 make it look real but guess what froggot

didnt work that way

kyle1234513
July 3rd, 2014, 07:09 AM
if you people read what i wrote... 3 or 4 people inst enough to make me change my name. you should make the poll.

Bruno
July 3rd, 2014, 07:09 AM
if you people read what i wrote... 3 or 4 people inst enough to make me change my name. you should make the poll.

whats it like 2 b called out for ur runescape lies

Crimson
July 3rd, 2014, 10:06 AM

I don't believe in polls. I'm communist.

Cryptonic
July 3rd, 2014, 10:11 AM
I think it'd be better if we all changed our names to include a random string of 7 numbers at the end

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2014, 12:37 PM
FTFY

Cryptonic
July 3rd, 2014, 01:06 PM
idek why kyle1234513 is posting in this topic, it's clearly about kyle1234567

oops_ur_dead
July 3rd, 2014, 03:27 PM
At this point I was so obscenely 'wealthy' that when unique 'houses' on the map came into play, I bought one immediately

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Player-owned_house

"The house will cost 1000 coins, and it will be located in Taverley by default."

o wow 1k thats a lot of mony bro can i hav fre stuf pl0x

oops_ur_dead
July 3rd, 2014, 04:04 PM
I think it'd be better if we all changed our names to include a random string of 7 numbers at the end

Great idea, implemented.

Mugy
July 3rd, 2014, 04:33 PM
I approve

kyle1234513
July 3rd, 2014, 05:58 PM
now that my name has been changed, i think its a very nice new fit, dont ya think?

Cryptonic
July 3rd, 2014, 08:06 PM
lol

Frog
July 4th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Great story, A+. Did you think about this for about 20 minutes before posting?

I was in the middle of a shit when I posted this if you really want to time my bowel movements.

Frog
July 4th, 2014, 05:10 PM
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Player-owned_house

"The house will cost 1000 coins, and it will be located in Taverley by default."

o wow 1k thats a lot of mony bro can i hav fre stuf pl0x

Still in Beta before new world came out, they wanted to level currency. I think it was one million originally.

Ash
July 5th, 2014, 08:00 AM
did some research, they're worth like $500-$2500 each depending on color. lol
fuc

next time there's some brand new free/p2p runescape-style MMO, just create like 123901 accounts for 1293012 party hats.

wait 10 years... profit

Apocist
July 5th, 2014, 11:28 AM
w...tf..?

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2014, 12:30 PM
powerofdeath5381927

Trying to guess my name.

Edit: aww every time you refresh, it changes

Slaolamander
July 5th, 2014, 12:35 PM
This is fucking awful

Crimson
July 6th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Wow. Fuck you Kyle123455325365

kyle1234513
July 6th, 2014, 07:31 AM
This is fucking awesome

fixed

Ash
July 6th, 2014, 03:38 PM
fixed
fuck you stupid robot

kyle1234513
July 6th, 2014, 03:58 PM
fuck you stupid robot

u jelly?

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2014, 04:53 PM
I'm amazed

Fatalis
July 6th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Circlejerk 3.01234513

Lazers
July 6th, 2014, 07:30 PM
wait what the fuck

ika
July 6th, 2014, 10:37 PM
XD

Elixir
July 7th, 2014, 03:44 AM
There are a lot of numbers in this thread.

Psyduck
July 16th, 2014, 09:39 AM
what in the world!!

SpiritFryer
July 16th, 2014, 11:29 AM
More numbaaaz.. just what we needed.

SpiritFryer
July 16th, 2014, 11:30 AM
^

I rolled 1337, gg. Damn it's gone!

Gyver
July 17th, 2014, 05:12 AM
I just want to know my number.

oops_ur_dead
July 17th, 2014, 09:46 AM
I just want to know my number.

It's random every time you refresh the page.

AppleyNO
July 18th, 2014, 04:41 PM
*roll*