PDA

View Full Version : Helz guide to vacation

Helz
June 30th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Step 1:
Figure out what you want to do. Like going to a vampire LARP in New York (http://kony.ne-gamer.com/index.html) This has been a life long dream of mine every other Tuesday when I am drunk as hell thinking about all the sex I do not really want but could have with unstable middle aged basket cases.

Step 2:
Find a time line you can justify. Just search "Job fairs" in the area. (http://www.jobexpo.com/Jobfairs/Job-Fair-NYC-on-August-22--2013-at-the-Holiday-Inn-Midtown.asp) Seminars are better and if you work for any kind of corporation they will fund some of your trip. Get some cards and applications just to make it look like this was the purpose of your trip. Contact a local Realtor and keep some random pages on housing opportunity's.

Step 3:
Book a hotel. If that hotel says it is fully booked try pretending you want a longer stay. Say you want to stay for 4-5 days instead of 1-2 (Those booking agency's get more money if they lock these on so they reject short stay party's when the hotel is filling up to keep longer windows open) After you book the 4-5 day stay call the hotel directly and say you changed your mind, That you will only be staying for the original planned 1-2 days. You get to keep the discounted rate and lock in a room that you could have otherwise missed.

Add the prefix "Dr" to your name. Hotel staff will put you in a better room because they expect a pretentious asshole and do not want to hear your complaints about being next to the elevator. By the time you check in and tell them you just call yourself Dr because you LARP as a vampire doctor it no longer matters. You have the good room.

Step 4:
Have fun. Wear a condom. Keep your receipts.
When you get on the plane say you have a peanut allergy and have to wipe down the tray table to board early for southwest. If its anything else get on last and sit in first class. I have done it almost every time and never been asked about my boarding pass. Those seats are nice and you do not have to sit next to the 350 pound lady that raised hell about having to buy 2 seats to fit her fat ass and is now spilling over 2/3rds of your seat.
If you miss your flight just Photoshop a printed iteniary to change the date or time. Raise some hell. They will cop your flight and if you are good enough give you all kinds of other perks.

Step 5:
Have the government pay for your vacation. Claim the air-fair, hotel, food, cab rides and everything else. Its not a vacation to pretend you suck blood in a creepy pedo bar. Its a job search or a seminar and you are considering moving there.

SpiritFryer
June 30th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I guess I should go turn vacation mode on in my account settings...

AFK FOR THE WEEK

Frog
June 30th, 2014, 04:34 PM
This doesn't need to be in circlejerk, this is legitimate advice. Repped!

Frog's Guide To Travel:

*Always travel with a hot woman
**If you cannot travel with a hot woman, always go for 10's

The Flight:
Find single women smoking outside the check in area for your flight. Small talk until you find one going on your flight. Invite that chick to the bar inside the airport.

Shots. Shots. Shots.

Get seats together at the very front or back of the plane. Mile high club.

Air stewardesses/cabin crew are normal people who are constantly travelling and looking to find interesting people travelling to the same places. Strike up a conversation, talk about fun stuff you're into waiting for you at the destination city. Give her your business card at the end, on the back write, "Thanks for your hospitality, let me return the favor."

She will call you, maybe not for that trip, but she will.

Have fun with her, take her out to a bar if you want to hook up. Take her out to day time activities if you want to be friends with her.

Hot cabin crew have hot friends. If you befriend her, she will bring more friends. And she will probably still want to hook up with you even more if you friendzone her.

And for fucks sake, suit up for flight. You don't have to wear a tie, but suit up. First impressions matter, especially if you're trying to bone down mid travel.

There's the smart phone app "Wingman" that is like the tinder of the skies. Input your info and wait and see if anyone else on your flight is looking to hook up. I would go with the bar/cabin crew approach way before this.

oops_ur_dead
July 2nd, 2014, 02:34 PM
How do obtain cheap airplane tickets

Bruno
July 2nd, 2014, 02:36 PM
wow frog

wow