PDA

View Full Version : So I attempted to join another forum to play Mafia in

Orpz
June 29th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I got banned within 12 hours of registration for not using proper English in the Mafia subsection, despite my best attempts to remain polite and pacified. My threads were archived in a "Hall of Shame" forum, which was placed above Announcements because laughing at people is a bigger priority.

I'm nearly certain even chimpout.com or stormfront.org is more welcoming.

ika
June 29th, 2014, 11:19 AM
the funny thing about all that is the people who went at you were nto even really mafia players on the site.

powerofdeath
June 29th, 2014, 11:58 AM
I got banned without posting anything.

Beat that!

AppleyNO
June 29th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Well I read the thread where you were banned. Pretty funny stuff.

Orpz - "how do i play guyz? I no c where to start."

Response - BAD ENGLISH GET HIM!!!!!!!!

What a dumb forum.

AppleyNO
June 29th, 2014, 06:39 PM
I just read their board rules. Your ban is even more funny since there isn't even a rule requiring you to use proper English. another thread separate from the rule thread about English. .-.

AppleyNO
June 29th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Triple Post.

IKA IS ON THAT SITE IKA I'M CALLING YOU OUT NOW

EDIT: And Citrus T.T

Noooooo

powerofdeath
June 29th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Triple Post.

IKA IS ON THAT SITE IKA I'M CALLING YOU OUT NOW

EDIT: And Citrus T.T

Noooooo

and poriomania

and titus

and many old members

im still banned

banned 4 lyfe

ika
July 1st, 2014, 04:13 PM
titus, me, cirtus, porio (although porio orginates from elsewhere), i think thats all of them

tbh the site has a small player base but their players actualy do what fm is made for, scum hunting and not PR relying.

POD did you get sorted yet? that could be why you cant post.

Citrus
July 1st, 2014, 05:10 PM
I am in fact from that site. It's a lot of fun over there, I didn't realize that was you in that thread Orpz! lol

Orpz
July 1st, 2014, 07:07 PM
I'd play there, but Lord Ravenclaw is a huge fucking idiot. I appealed to him and he claimed he wanted me to stay banned for being a trollish bigot. He supported his claim by saying I'm a bigot for defending a homophobe against public shaming and name calling.

Community, mods, and rules are pretty shit too, but I'd only stay in the site for Mafia.

AppleyNO
July 1st, 2014, 08:08 PM
I'd play there, but Lord Ravenclaw is a huge fucking idiot. I appealed to him and he claimed he wanted me to stay banned for being a trollish bigot. He supported his claim by saying I'm a bigot for defending a homophobe against public shaming and name calling.
Lol, you defended a homophobe? I didn't see that in any of your posts.

Can you post a SS of this guy's response to you? xD He seems like an evil oops.

ika
July 1st, 2014, 08:15 PM
Community, mods, and rules are pretty shit too, but I'd only stay in the site for Mafia.

That where i just lurk tbh. I only live in the mafia scubfourms.

Orpz
July 2nd, 2014, 12:07 AM
Lol, you defended a homophobe? I didn't see that in any of your posts.

Can you post a SS of this guy's response to you? xD He seems like an evil oops.

http://puu.sh/9Tih9/15ef672e44.png

It was in the thread asking where site discussion topics go (also archived in the Hall of Shame). I asked what merited a Hall of Shame since I saw a thread in there where someone was massively flamed for no reason other than being a homophobe. Of course, I got called a bigot, twat, and Hall of Shame'd.

oops_ur_dead
July 2nd, 2014, 06:58 AM
tbh the site has a small player base but their players actualy do what fm is made for, scum hunting and not PR relying.

That's because hosts here make stupid fucking setups with stupid fucking rules like last wills and shit. It's even worse on the town of salem FMs because they usually don't even have citizens.

ika
July 2nd, 2014, 07:04 AM
That's because hosts here make stupid fucking setups with stupid fucking rules like last wills and shit. It's even worse on the town of salem FMs because they usually don't even have citizens lol.

so very true. some of the fm are fun but it mostly gets ruined by everyone just relying on pr game and other stuff as you said

but the other funny thing now comes from orpz pic, they are looking for new players so raven is obviously an idiot and oblivious of the place for not knowing that.

Citrus
July 3rd, 2014, 12:19 AM

Wow, that's a bit of an over-reaction from him. If you're still interested in trying a game out over there I can ask our sub-forum mod about it appeal-wise or possibly make a new account?

The about-to-start game is a semi-bastard pick-your-role game, idk if you'd want to join that. It's a very different meta there though.

I stick pretty much solely to the mafia sub-forum also, and there's a bit of history of the other moderators/admins not showing very high discretion when stepping in on mafia-subforum issues. Ex: one of the mafia regulars got randomly banned from the site's IRC