give me money

louiswill
June 6th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Give me job

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

RLVG
June 6th, 2014, 04:23 AM
give me money

Sure. Here's 10 billion Zimbabwean dollars.

Admiral
June 6th, 2014, 05:09 AM
Enjoy 4 more years of school.

Cryptonic
June 6th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Comrade; do not desire wealth, for that is the vice of the bourgeois and their masters.

I thought you were Pro-Objectivism, as you were saying you have the same beliefs as Rand in the other topic.

Bruno
June 6th, 2014, 06:00 PM
crypt he doesnt know what he is

necro decides what he is for the day

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 10:57 AM
So, you're against all social welfare programs, and agree that anybody who can't pull their own weight in the world deserves to die?
What about people with debilitating conditions, such as MS or Parkinsons?

Honestly, it's better to agree with her economical believes than her social beliefs.

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 11:30 AM
On social matters; indeed!

there u go

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Also, please learn how to use a semi-colon. You over-use them grossly, and not even half are used correctly.

That is all.

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 12:04 PM
No; you may; not.

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 12:11 PM
What are we gonna do? Grow tomatoes and drink anti-freeze?

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 12:14 PM
lols me a yank.

anyways, this last one & a half posts are a lot more aligned with who you really are. It makes you look like less of a try-hard, and I hate you less for it.

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 12:24 PM
I was never was arguing with you. All I did was pointed out how you contradicted yourself, and I also stated that you use semi-colons poorly. You're welcome to any belief you want to hold, you should just label them correctly.

Cryptonic
June 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Ayn Rand's social issues are not yours. This is because Ayn Rand's thoughts are that society should only be concerned with production & making money (which you already said you are against). This is how you contradicted yourself.

I didn't say that social = welfare, but welfare is a social issue. If you don't see that, then lol.

Also, I've already said I'm not from the USA. My English is better even if I were American; Notice the correct usage of a semi-colon.

NoctiZ
June 10th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Hey Orpz, I want to take this opportunity to tell you that your facebook pictures lead me to believe that you live a very enjoyable life. Good day, Sir.