PDA

View Full Version : Useless talents?

Orpz
May 30th, 2014, 10:08 PM
I was thinking about this as I was laying on my bed, blowing spit bubbles from my tongue while watching Blue Mountain State.

You guys got any useless talents? They're fun to share and collect :p

Hypersniper
May 31st, 2014, 09:29 AM
I can fold stuff really fast but a few seconds after folding it springs out

Slaol
May 31st, 2014, 09:48 AM
I can make a nice little popping sound when i hit my finger on my neck. Also I can lick my elbow and make my eyeballs vibrate. I also possess wicked marathoning skills for shows and movies. I also have an extraordinarily effective memory for remembering shitty little facts that have no impact on anyone's life.

deathworlds
May 31st, 2014, 10:05 AM
I remember facts that no one has any use for what so ever (Just like slaol). I have a very strong stomach, making me throw up only 3 times in my life. I haven't gotten a brain freeze sense I was 6 even though I drink a lot of cold drinks and ice cream.

Frog
May 31st, 2014, 12:57 PM
My bones heal 3-6x faster than the average person - they still break -_-

Admiral
May 31st, 2014, 05:04 PM
Fairly loud one-handed clapping.

jaczac
May 31st, 2014, 06:22 PM
I can perform mitosis extremely early in my devolpment then break apart from that other cell.

im a twin

louiswill
May 31st, 2014, 08:03 PM
I know how to enter friends-zone of most opposite sex.

---------

Never-mind, it is actually useful.

Admiral
June 1st, 2014, 02:26 AM
I know how to enter friends-zone of most opposite sex.

---------

Never-mind, it is actually useful.

Do you actually understand what you said?

louiswill
June 1st, 2014, 02:57 AM
Do you actually understand what you said?

Explain what's wrong?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Frog
June 1st, 2014, 06:55 AM
@ louiswill ^Nah you're good.

I am able to pee aiming at the part of the toilet so no sound can be heard.

*when peeing in foreign restrooms, everyone is trying to hear you pee!* <- joking obviously

Bruno
June 1st, 2014, 05:36 PM
You realize all you gotta do is grab your cock when you piss (like youre supposed to) when you piss and aim for the bowl and it makes no sound right? Maybe it's too small to hold, I don't know your race.

Anyways, half of these are fucking stupid and coincidental.

Deathworlds (whatever the fuck that is), you do realize you need to get a certain spot of your mouth cold to induce a brain freeze, correct?

"Strong stomach". Lol, it's not your fucking stomach that throws up, it's your brain sending the signals. If you don't fucking throw up to expel foul toxins that may be in your body, that's a fucking medical concern, not a cool trick.

Jesus Christ

Frog
June 2nd, 2014, 07:23 AM
Brunos special ability is to die for our sins. He will sacrifice himself so that the powerful lord may return! :laugh:

Glip
June 2nd, 2014, 06:41 PM
I can kick myself in the stomach. o.o

deathworlds
June 2nd, 2014, 06:45 PM
Anyways, half of these are fucking stupid and coincidental.

"Strong stomach". Lol, it's not your fucking stomach that throws up, it's your brain sending the signals. If you don't fucking throw up to expel foul toxins that may be in your body, that's a fucking medical concern, not a cool trick.

I have eaten plenty of foul things before (not on purpose mind you), and never gotten sick except for 1 time, (my mom made fried chicken). And the other 2 times I was spared from sickness.

Brendan
June 2nd, 2014, 06:57 PM
one of my friends does car impressions. he is pretty good. is being ok at dota 2 a useless talent? prob

powerofdeath
June 2nd, 2014, 08:03 PM
I can do the alphabet backward as fast as I can do forward. Most people are usually 25 times slower.

@Glip, I can do that too, being flexible is awesome ^^

Apocist
June 6th, 2014, 12:30 AM
I can give off a bloody curdling "Whee".

Helz
June 6th, 2014, 05:55 AM
I can drink 40 beers in a day and still convince people I am stone sober. Or could about half a year ago.

I can roll a towel in a way that when you whip it can dent the lockers in locker rooms

I can find scum on sc2 mafia