PDA

View Full Version : A New Random Thinking # 8

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 06:09 AM
A man died and went to Heaven. There were tens of thousands of other people there. They were all naked and all looked as they did at the age of 21. He looked around to see if there was anyone he recognized. He saw a couple and he knew immediately that they were Adam and Eve. How did he know?

Cryptonic had the answer!

Answer - Adam and Eve were created by God, as a result they had no belly buttons. The rest of man kind had to be birthed by women and as a result all had belly buttons. The man saw that these were the only two people without belly buttons.

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Human's had life expectancy under 21 years, so they were dead.
They looked like monkeys.
They weren't real.
Adam was missing a rib.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Human's had life expectancy under 21 years, so they were dead.
They looked like monkeys.
They weren't real.
Adam was missing a rib.

nope. they were all fleshy alive looking, and you cant tell someone is missing a rib just by looking at them.

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 06:28 AM
He would have a scar where the rib was removed, which is visible.
Everyone wore name tags.
In Heaven, everyone is given knowledge of who eachother are (to make ppl more neighborly).
They had leaves over their crotches.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 06:31 AM
He would have a scar where the rib was removed, which is visible.
Everyone wore name tags.
In Heaven, everyone is given knowledge of who eachother are (to make ppl more neighborly).
They had leaves over their crotches.

all naked, lots of people can have a rib removed and have a scar. "well just assume god took the rib and left no scars anyway"
annnnnd nope.

Nick
May 28th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Only straights. The rest gays and lesbians.

Edit: Stupid me. They are prepubescent kids! They grew only after eating the apple. By then they are >21 years old.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Only straights. The rest gays and lesbians.

Edit: Stupid me. They are prepubescent kids! They grew only after eating the apple. By then they are >21 years old.

nope

Helz
May 28th, 2014, 07:26 AM
I think the thousands of people bit insinuates a lot of time passed sense adam and eve lived to when he died. So it would be a question of how he could recognize someone that lived before his time.

or

The man was Able and the thousands of random people were nephilim.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 07:42 AM
I think the thousands of people bit insinuates a lot of time passed sense adam and eve lived to when he died. So it would be a question of how he could recognize someone that lived before his time.

or

The man was Able and the thousands of random people were nephilim.

not really... lets just assume that there is a gathering of all these people, but this man takes his time, walks around, doesn't talk or listen to anyone else, just looks at everyone once over. Out of all these people, he knew for sure that these 2 people were Adam and Eve

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Wouldn't adam & eve have gone to hell for disobeying god?
& I thought ppl didn't go to heaven until Jesus created Christianity, well after their time.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Wouldn't adam & eve have gone to hell for disobeying god?
& I thought ppl didn't go to heaven until Jesus created Christianity, well after their time.

just roll with it....

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Why are you ellipsising me? Am I supposed to assume that the question is entirely illogical, yet somehow arrive at a logical answer!?!?!?!

Nick
May 28th, 2014, 08:54 AM
just roll with it....

Did they go to heaven in the Muslim version?

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Did they go to heaven in the Muslim version?

Omg, I solved it!
They were Muslim

Coast
May 28th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Check your stomach for the answer.

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Check your stomach for the answer.

Nope, they were muslim. It's been solved already, better luck next time.

Coast
May 28th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Nope, they were muslim. It's been solved already, better luck next time.

Damn! I'm always late to the party.

Nick
May 28th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Make it Muslim prepubescent kids.

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Assuming they don't have belly buttons is the same as calling people like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Massacio, and the like all IDIOTS.

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Assuming they don't have belly buttons is the same as calling people like Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Massacio, and the like all IDIOTS.

They didn't have belly buttons!

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 09:48 AM
PROVE IT

Coast
May 28th, 2014, 09:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/y82UW9j.jpg

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 10:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/y82UW9j.jpg

There is a little dimple in the center of his stomach, that's not a belly button? D:

The Creation of Adam:
http://newheavenonearth.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/creation-of-adam-pic1.jpg?w=900

The Expulsion from the Garden of Eden:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Masaccio-TheExpulsionOfAdamAndEveFromEden-Restoration.jpg/330px-Masaccio-TheExpulsionOfAdamAndEveFromEden-Restoration.jpg

God made Man in his image, so prove to me that God doesn't have a belly button :smile:

kyle1234513
May 28th, 2014, 11:01 AM
There is a little dimple in the center of his stomach, that's not a belly button? D:

The Creation of Adam:
http://newheavenonearth.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/creation-of-adam-pic1.jpg?w=900

The Expulsion from the Garden of Eden:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Masaccio-TheExpulsionOfAdamAndEveFromEden-Restoration.jpg/330px-Masaccio-TheExpulsionOfAdamAndEveFromEden-Restoration.jpg

God made Man in his image, so prove to me that God doesn't have a belly button :smile:

AHEM!!! my art history says......

the one coast posted was during the classic renaissance, this type of artwork was more traditional and far more biblical (closer to what is actually believed)
the first one that you've posted is of the mannerism period, where paintings were supposed to look humanized, it was soley davinci's idea of how ideal people should be "gentle" to give mankind something to strive too. By being the best of man kind. (but still within man kind).
the second one that you've posted was just a Donatello rip off, Massacio was just copying his work, which was also much later, aka "politically correct".

as far as your "dimples" go that could be a shadow from anything, belly buttons are far bigger.

AppleyNO
May 28th, 2014, 12:12 PM
We're using paintings from 400-600 years ago to discuss people who supposedly lived 6014 years ago?

Coast
May 28th, 2014, 12:21 PM
We're using paintings from 400-600 years ago to discuss people who supposedly lived 6014 years ago?

Well - I couldn't seem to find any HD videos of Eve communicating with the devil about her lack of belly button, so... A painting will have to suffice!

Cryptonic
May 28th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Well - I couldn't seem to find any HD videos of Eve communicating with the devil about her lack of belly button, so... A painting will have to suffice!

lol great answer

Apocist
May 28th, 2014, 02:40 PM
How come he didn't know those two people weren't clones?

Helz
May 28th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Wait.. All that and there is no Jew punch line?