if i were a pakistani nationalist i would fucking jihad those faggots so hard

fuck israel and fuck all the kykes who defend the actions of it

and fuck all americans who support israel too

deathworlds
May 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18

Helz
May 24th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I am not sure why we even try to back Israel up any more. I guess they are the only bridge we have not burnt over there but its really not our fault they all act like irrational crazy fucks. Not like America's international decisions are that much better but at some point you have to just step back and just let one of them kill the other so it can be done with.

Bruno
May 24th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I am not sure why we even try to back Israel up any more. I guess they are the only bridge we have not burnt over there but its really not our fault they all act like irrational crazy fucks. Not like America's international decisions are that much better but at some point you have to just step back and just let one of them kill the other so it can be done with.

In the fatwa Osama bin Laden declared against the US, he explicitly mentioned supporting Israel's fucked up ways.

Orpz
May 25th, 2014, 04:38 PM
religious city states have good faith-per-turn bonuses late game

too bad it's shit compared to food/culture

Helz
May 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM
In the fatwa Osama bin Laden declared against the US, he explicitly mentioned supporting Israel's fucked up ways.

The "Fatwa of Osama bin Laden" is kind of funny. Look at the guy in that video next to a picture of Osama bin Laden. The only thing they have in common is that they are both Arabic and they both have a beard in one video. The second video is Osama but the words do not match up to his lips. That whole thing is kind of fucked and a half.