May 14th, 2014, 10:12 AM
fedora
aeropostale
abercrombie
trench coats

will add 2 list

Cryptonic
May 14th, 2014, 10:17 AM
fags as in non-gay, but not excluding gay, fags, right?

wolf shirts

Bruno
May 14th, 2014, 10:23 AM

wolf shirts

silk button up shirts with flames on them

Cryptonic
May 14th, 2014, 10:26 AM
ed hardy
sweat bands

Bruno
May 14th, 2014, 10:28 AM
button up shirts without having a job that requires it

tucked in tshirts

Bunny
May 14th, 2014, 10:31 AM

wolf shirts

i like wolf shirts

Cryptonic
May 14th, 2014, 10:33 AM
i like wolf shirts

Girls can wear wolf shirts Ironically and be non-fags.
But not things like Jeans & Skirt

Orpz
May 14th, 2014, 02:19 PM
r overly deep vnecks strait?

NoctiZ
May 14th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Clothes with flames on them

deathworlds
May 14th, 2014, 03:51 PM
fedora
aeropostale
abercrombie
trench coats

will add 2 list

Someone at my school wears 3 of these.

Should I be concerned?

Admiral
May 14th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Why is this in Circlejerk?

Bruno
May 14th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Why is this in Circlejerk?

"personal attack"

Hypersniper
May 15th, 2014, 11:40 PM
my dad is a investigator and he wears a trench coat and fedora, and he is no fag

Bruno
May 16th, 2014, 04:50 AM
my dad is a investigator and he wears a trench coat and fedora, and he is no fag

I'd have believed you if it were the 1940s.

Admiral
May 16th, 2014, 05:26 AM

Oh sorry, his boyfriend is the gay one.

Elixir
May 17th, 2014, 01:00 AM
crocs.

Frog
May 19th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Frog's list of fashion faux pas:

-Black pants - what, do you work at a restaurant?

-Black tie - same as above, possibly a funeral director?

-Black suit- same as above, possibly British?

-Printed t-shirt- there is no reason your casual wear should include collarless shirts with printed designs. I was originally going to limit this to prints of anime or japanese pop culture, but no, it does extend to ALL printed designs. Learn to wear collared shirts, polos, or embrace the T-s that don't have prints. You'll look a lot better, and the world will thank you for that.

-Scrunchies, Rubber Bands, Night Club Entry Bands, or Music Festival Bracelets - these are not fashion accessories, they say "Hi, I'm dirty."

-Sneakers - I don't even wear these at the gym because fuck cardio, I lift barefoot. Outside the workout environment, there is simply NO place for these shoes. Learn what Oxford Captoes are - see Allen Edmonds, Park Avenue. <---you can get these on sale, they can be used in any situation, and they'll last you a lifetime. You're welcome.

-Shorts that hang past the knee - unless they're boardshorts, there is no need to appear as though you're wearing garbage bags on your legs. Clothes were meant to compliment the human body, not engulf it. And if you have non-baggy shorts that extend past the knee, you're wearing Capris dude... do I even need to say why this is an issue?

-Camouflage - Unless you are at a theme party that requires it (and while I am opposed, this includes the shooting range), or you are in a situation where blending in with the environment will advantage your goals, you will simply come across as obnoxiously politically red, possibly ignorant, but most importantly - unfashionable.

-Bandanas, hats, caps, sombreros, doo rags, sunglasses - unless you are using them for a functional purpose, you will look like a douchey poser, not that dude from the music video you're attempting to emulate.

-tighty whiteys - because who doesn't love the most easily stained nasty garment?? Boxer briefs. Try these out instead http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1360115/adidas-2-pk-climacool-trunks.jsp

-Watch - wear one. It doesn't matter if it's a cheap $100 watch or a mid-tiered $20,000 watch, just wear one. Recs in ascending order of price: Timex Weekender, Hamilton (Jazzmaster / Khaki), Tissot (PR 50, PR 100 etc.) , Seiko (Monster, Sarb 065), Steinhart Ocean One, Christopher Ward Triton, Stowa - anything above this price range, I would rather save until ~$5,000, in which case you'd know what you wanted.

Bunny
May 19th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Scrunchies are actually a lot healthier for your hair than just the thin black bands! They dont rip and tear and break the long lovely hair girls work so hard to grow!

Bruno
May 19th, 2014, 02:41 PM

-Printed t-shirt- there is no reason your casual wear should include collarless shirts with printed designs. I was originally going to limit this to prints of anime or japanese pop culture, but no, it does extend to ALL printed designs. Learn to wear collared shirts, polos, or embrace the T-s that don't have prints. You'll look a lot better, and the world will thank you for that.

-Scrunchies, Rubber Bands, Night Club Entry Bands, or Music Festival Bracelets - these are not fashion accessories, they say "Hi, I'm dirty."

-Sneakers - I don't even wear these at the gym because fuck cardio, I lift barefoot. Outside the workout environment, there is simply NO place for these shoes. Learn what Oxford Captoes are - see Allen Edmonds, Park Avenue. <---you can get these on sale, they can be used in any situation, and they'll last you a lifetime. You're welcome.

-Shorts that hang past the knee - unless they're boardshorts, there is no need to appear as though you're wearing garbage bags on your legs. Clothes were meant to compliment the human body, not engulf it. And if you have non-baggy shorts that extend past the knee, you're wearing Capris dude... do I even need to say why this is an issue?

-Camouflage - Unless you are at a theme party that requires it (and while I am opposed, this includes the shooting range), or you are in a situation where blending in with the environment will advantage your goals, you will simply come across as obnoxiously politically red, possibly ignorant, but most importantly - unfashionable.

-Bandanas, hats, caps, sombreros, doo rags, sunglasses - unless you are using them for a functional purpose, you will look like a douchey poser, not that dude from the music video you're attempting to emulate.

-tighty whiteys - because who doesn't love the most easily stained nasty garment?? Boxer briefs. Try these out instead http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1360115/adidas-2-pk-climacool-trunks.jsp

-Watch - wear one. It doesn't matter if it's a cheap $100 watch or a mid-tiered $20,000 watch, just wear one. Recs in ascending order of price: Timex Weekender, Hamilton (Jazzmaster / Khaki), Tissot (PR 50, PR 100 etc.) , Seiko (Monster, Sarb 065), Steinhart Ocean One, Christopher Ward Triton, Stowa - anything above this price range, I would rather save until ~$5,000, in which case you'd know what you wanted.

so u dress like a haji business man

o ye confirm small dick cus i cant wear boxer briefs without my dick hangin out the leg

i gotta wear that spandex shit

Frog
May 20th, 2014, 01:16 AM
LOL!!! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-with-worlds-largest-penis-sparks-1145798

@Bunny - sorry, I really meant to say wearing scrunchies as wristwear - obviously some epic hairstyles aren't even possible without scrunchies.

Helz
May 22nd, 2014, 07:39 AM

I support this list. Except for the sunglasses part.
Don't hate the shades

Hypersniper
May 22nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
Wait no printed shirts wtf is wrong with I wear most of these the only things I agree with is the shorts
And why are you saying your British if you wear a black suit that's the only suit I wear

A black suit, black pants, shades, a bandana, my Rolex and a shirt with camo on the back and the words "don't fight the British and pictures of tea around it.
That's my average cloths to work

jaczac
May 22nd, 2014, 10:44 AM
Those power balance things

oops_ur_dead
May 22nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
Wait no printed shirts wtf

I seriously hope you're joking.

Slaol
May 22nd, 2014, 12:35 PM
Sticky-d

kyle1234513
May 22nd, 2014, 01:13 PM
scarfs in 60+ degree weather.

Bruno
May 22nd, 2014, 02:50 PM
Wait no printed shirts wtf is wrong with I wear most of these the only things I agree with is the shorts
And why are you saying your British if you wear a black suit that's the only suit I wear

A black suit, black pants, shades, a bandana, my Rolex and a shirt with camo on the back and the words "don't fight the British and pictures of tea around it.
That's my average cloths to work

so you wear like only the 1 out fit every day?

wow u must smell real good illuminardi boy

Bruno
May 22nd, 2014, 03:09 PM
I support this list. Except for the sunglasses part.
Don't hate the shades

u look like jason sudeikis

Helz
May 24th, 2014, 04:45 AM
u look like jason sudeikis

I need a sombrero

Bruno
May 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM

I need a sombrero

clos enuf

Iron Giant
May 28th, 2014, 09:48 PM
What a rude, crude, and illiterate title for a thread.