PDA

View Full Version : A New Random Thinker # 5

kyle1234513
May 10th, 2014, 03:51 AM
A man comes up to the border of a country on his motorbike. He has three large sacks on his bike. The customs officer at the border crossing stop him and asks, “What is in the sacks?”

“Sand,” answered the man.

The guard says, “We’ll see about that. Get off the bike.”

The guard takes the sacks and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the man overnight and has the sand analysed, only to find that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases the man, puts the sand into new bags, lifts them onto the man’s shoulders and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The customs officer asks, “What have you got?”

“Sand,” says the man.

The officer does another thorough examination and again discovers that the sacks contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the man, and the man again crosses the border.

This sequence of events repeats every day for the next three years. Then one day, the man doesn’t show up. The border official meets up with him in a restaurant in the city. The officer says, “I know you’re smuggling something and it’s driving me crazy. It’s all I think about. I can’t even sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?”

What is the man smuggling?

Nicole was correct!
answer - He was smuggling motorcycles across the border!

creedkingsx
May 10th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Fake Gucci bags? :D

Coast
May 10th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Sand.

Vantas
May 10th, 2014, 04:31 AM
Since the guard puts the sand into different bags we have to assume that nothing in the pack is being smuggled. It has to be in the sand somehow. My gut tells me that it's sand, but depending on how through the examination was maybe Kaviani?

kyle1234513
May 10th, 2014, 04:55 AM
all wrong so far :)

creedkingsx
May 10th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Little children named, "Sand."

Vantas
May 10th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Hmm, for brainstorming purposes, maybe someone could put two and two together or something, but whatever he's smuggling has to be light enough to be lifted on his shoulders in 3 large sacks. There's no way sand would be that light.

Also considering that sand comes from rocks, if there's any drugs found in rocks or those kind of minerals that might be something.

For some reason this is reminding me of Bath Salts so I'll just go and guess that and be pretty much 100% wrong.

Nicole
May 10th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Bike.

Numbertwo
May 10th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Motorbikes

kyle1234513
May 10th, 2014, 05:07 AM
motorcycle is correct! Nicole got it first by seconds!

Nicole
May 10th, 2014, 05:09 AM
motorcycle is correct! Nicole got it first by seconds!
Yay!

Motorbikes
You are Numbertwo. :laugh:

Vantas
May 10th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Yay!

You are Numbertwo. :laugh:The puns.

NoctiZ
May 10th, 2014, 05:23 AM
Lol that "riddle" is one of the oldest jokes I know. Frequently told here in Germany.

Orpz
May 10th, 2014, 07:08 AM
I thought this was gonna turn into him cutting open a child and stuffing its insides with cocaine bags.

creepypasta

creedkingsx
May 10th, 2014, 11:42 AM
To be honest, I never once read the first statement. LOL