PDA

View Full Version : Let us discuss the Marshall role

Admiral
May 4th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Personally I feel that it can be a bit overpowered at times, but more often than not I have also seen the Marshall get lynched at some point during their own spree.

What do you guys think?

AppleyNO
May 4th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Marshalls have a big problem in the form of the judge. The judge will always fuck over the Marshall in a game.

But by itself? It's just like any other role, it needs a semi-smart person playing it and a town who isn't full of scums/dumb as rocks.

louiswill
May 4th, 2014, 11:54 AM
As soon as a role has an ability making it stronger than citizen, it is at the boardline of overpower.

Elixir
May 4th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Good in the hands of someone not shit.

Shit in the hands of someone not good.

Also hosts should probably not do 2 groups 4 kills per block. It's meant to be 1 and 3 but yeah.

Helz
May 4th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Also hosts should probably not do 2 groups 4 kills per block. It's meant to be 1 and 3 but yeah.

Yeah. N1 2 KPN hits, D2 Marshall lynches 4 players. N2 1 KPN Hits, D3 Marshall picks the most likely 3 town players and lynches the rest of the lobby. Totally game breaking.

louiswill
May 4th, 2014, 09:49 PM
What about day 1 sheriff reveal a not suspect player and get lynched?

A player will do what ever they want after all. Gamebreaking isn't one of them, usually.

Is it by default 2 group 4 kills each?

I would rather smack jailor first instead.

Helz
May 4th, 2014, 09:51 PM
I think the default is 1 and 3.

louiswill
May 4th, 2014, 09:54 PM
tbh, people are not really good at rally voting. In fact, they hardly make up their mind just like the forum mafia which often take 48 hours to establish two trains, w/o some leads.