PDA

View Full Version : Reckoning is coming

Bruno
May 1st, 2014, 06:02 PM
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10259741_10201926215418670_3449557076265792768_n.j pg

Monday night around 7:30, I attempted to be a good Samaritan. I was trying to let the driver of a dark Lexus SUV know his headlights were not on. I had been following him for quite a ways on I90 since traffic was single lane due to construction. It was dusk, and since we were driving for some time, and it was getting darker, and the driver appeared to not know his headlights did not automatically turn on.

The Lexus and I exited onto Bypass 20 heading West. I took this opportunity to let him know his lights were off. I pulled up next to him, turned on my dome light, waved my hands, tapped my horn, and kept mouthing the word 'lights.' Never once did he look at me. He sped up, so I sped up. I just thought if he just looked at me, he would see I was trying to let him know his lights were off.

He pulled over, so I pulled over too just to say, "hey, your headlights are not on."

I hopped out of my car, with a smile on my face because I thought I was doing a good deed, and started to walk up to him, but he rushed me. He stood three inches from my face and spit right in my eyes. I pushed him away, to get him out of my face. I used both my hands and pushed him on his shoulders. Then, he hit me.

I fell to the ground and he hit me again. I grabbed onto his leg and started yelling, "call the police! call the police!" He just kept hitting me. He pulled my hair (lucky, I had my hair in a convenient ponytail for him to grab onto) and he bang my head against my car. He hit me between 20-30 times.

During all this, cars were driving by. We were on Bypass 20, West Bound near the I39 entrance ramp. No one stopped.

However, the passenger of this guy's car was nice enough to get out of the vehicle and video record with his cell phone. The passenger made no attempt to pull this man off me. When I did let go of his leg, he drove away, but I did get his license plate.

I forgot my phone at home that morning, and I was begging for someone to call the police. I didn't want him to flee and leave me there, but that is exactly what happened. He sped off. I had no one with me, and no one stopped to help the white girl who got her face beat on the side of Bypass 20.

The man was white, medium build, about 5" 9' tall, with light, short hair. He was driving a dark Lexus SUV. I reported the incident to Winnebago County Police, but I have not heard any updates yet.

I have a mild concussion, and have bruising from my left cheek bone all the way back to the back of my head. You can see the black eye, but you cannot see the bruising in my hair and head.

Never once did I drive erratically, nor did I do anything mean or vicious. I was tapping my horn, not blaring it, and waving my hands. I had my dome light on inside my car so he could see me. Never once did he look at me until he rushed me and hit me.

If anyone is has information on this man, please let me know. Feel free to forward this to friends and family. I would like some sort of justice.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! THIS MAN SHOULD BE PUT THROUGH THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!

How else should this man be punished? PLEASE DISCUSS!

oops_ur_dead
May 1st, 2014, 06:15 PM
If you dont get on steam in 20 minutes you're getting your ass banned

jaczac
May 1st, 2014, 06:33 PM
Only one option:

Roman-style Crucifixion.

Back to the good old days

Bruno
May 1st, 2014, 07:01 PM
Only one option:

Roman-style Crucifixion.

Back to the good old days

Please don't troll in my threads.

Especially one as serious as this.

Further inappropriate behavior may be punished via the report button.

jaczac
May 1st, 2014, 08:10 PM
Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, and d​o good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.

Time to kindness him to death

Apocist
May 2nd, 2014, 04:11 AM
You're a girl?

Bruno
May 2nd, 2014, 12:34 PM
You're a girl?

No, it is a story I read and am spreading the info.

thats it m8 uve pised me of shut the fuk up u r retard and u r stupid fuk u ure ugly report me I DONT CAR

I warned you before and you continued your inappropriate discourse. Consider yourself reported, sir.

Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, and d​o good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.

Time to kindness him to death

That's a beautiful quote, brother. What exactly do you mean by the last bit though?