PDA

View Full Version : I am a born again Christian

Bruno
May 1st, 2014, 05:40 PM
The enforcement by 'the enforcers' has lead me to turn a new life. No longer do I lead a life of sin, improper language, and bad boy words. I spit on my past beliefs as an athiest!!

No friends, I, Bruno, am now a born again Christian. May the light of God be with all of you!

In his name we all live to honor.

I believe the follow scripture best explains my new personality. May God live within all of you, friends.

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

oops_ur_dead
May 1st, 2014, 05:41 PM
shut the fuck up and get on steam

Bruno
May 1st, 2014, 05:49 PM
shut the fuck up and get on steam

I appreciate your enthusiasm for quality time together, brother, but please do not use such foul language within my perimeter or I will be forced to report you for offensive language.

Or personal attack, I guess it's all the same. Either way, sinner, do not spread your unholiness to me, tainted specimen.

deathworlds
May 1st, 2014, 05:52 PM
You're an apple.

Bruno
May 1st, 2014, 05:59 PM
You're an apple.
You know who else preached lies? Satan.

I am quite clearly not an apple if I am a sentient being of GOD!

Cryptonic
May 2nd, 2014, 12:31 PM
Is there anything I can do to help spread the word of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

Bruno
May 2nd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Is there anything I can do to help spread the word of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

Well, a profile picture change would be nice, and maybe a quote and some proverbs to show your devotion to the Lord.

Of course, just act a saint towards all men. That would be more than enough.