April 22nd, 2014, 01:43 PM
hey dipshits what's up

it's a new guide here thanks 2 bruno

if someone INSULTS A JOB YOU DO

IT'S NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK

IT'S SAYING YOU'RE SHIT AT WHAT YOU DO

BIT DIFFERENT FROM SAYING YOU'RE SHIT

cunt

btw i didn't reach maximum swear words :)

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
I agree, the term "Personal Attack" is too heavily used on this site. Apparently hurting someone's feelings is a personal attack, even if you're not insulting part of their person. Making fun of someone for their looks, race, ect... those are personal attacks to me. Not calling someone an idiot for being an idiot.

"Personal Attacks" is the new "Bullying", like how everyone is just throwing around the term not having any idea what it means.

AppleyNO
April 22nd, 2014, 02:26 PM
hey dipshits what's up

it's a new guide here thanks 2 bruno

if someone INSULTS A JOB YOU DO

IT'S NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK

IT'S SAYING YOU'RE SHIT AT WHAT YOU DO

BIT DIFFERENT FROM SAYING YOU'RE SHIT

cunt

btw i didn't reach maximum swear words :)
I wonder who inspired you to make this wonderful guide? Thank you for clearing that up for me, and I promise not to make the same mistake again.

TimeTrx
April 22nd, 2014, 03:48 PM
I'm sorry bruno, I don't understand your guide. Please explain better for next time. :D

Mateo
April 22nd, 2014, 04:31 PM
I'm sorry bruno, I don't understand your guide. Please explain better for next time. :D

its cuz you suck AT UNDERSTANDING

Slaol
April 22nd, 2014, 04:37 PM
http://www.qaa.net.au/cmsAdmin/uploads/image-4.jpg

oops_ur_dead
April 22nd, 2014, 05:12 PM

I don't get it.

powerofdeath
April 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
@Bruno Slaol asked me if your post about me being shitty keeper is insulting, I said not at all, he was like k. I think he wanted to infract you for it for personal attack.

I also agree with your points on Personal Attack, but try to be less vulgar when you want to talk negative about anything so people won't take things too seriously. If you want to criticize anyone, you should point out what they need to fix or improve on instead just spewing out all cons about their works.

I dont know what happened between you and the staff, and I dont really care that much.

Bruno
April 22nd, 2014, 06:53 PM
they want it

vulgarity has nothing to do with it lol

Brendan
April 22nd, 2014, 06:58 PM
damus was bullied a lot so he tries to moderate us and keep us from being mean to each other. gay

jaczac
April 22nd, 2014, 07:14 PM
This thread man... gotta love it

Apocist
April 22nd, 2014, 07:18 PM
Apo's still pondering this...

AppleyNO
April 22nd, 2014, 07:36 PM
It means stump guys. xD

oops_ur_dead
April 22nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
It means stump guys. xD

I don't see how that means stump.

Even if it does I still dont get it tho.

Capitalier
April 23rd, 2014, 12:14 AM
FUCK OFF

FrostByte
April 23rd, 2014, 12:30 AM
they want it

vulgarity has nothing to do with it lol
This.
Sensitive pussies need to stop being so fucking sensitive. Plus, it seems like powerboner - TARGET OF THE POST ISNT OFFENDED BUT IM OFFENDED FOR HIM MUST INFRACTTTTTT
So many grown men who act like children on staff here. Kinda ridiculous.

AppleyNO
April 24th, 2014, 10:35 AM
This.
Sensitive pussies need to stop being so fucking sensitive. Plus, it seems like powerboner - TARGET OF THE POST ISNT OFFENDED BUT IM OFFENDED FOR HIM MUST INFRACTTTTTT
So many grown men who act like children on staff here. Kinda ridiculous.
Slaol set new policy in place. As I told Bruno in a PM, unless the post is reported, we will not go after it.

Cryptonic
April 24th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Slaol set new policy in place. As I told Bruno in a PM, unless the post is reported, we will not go after it.

This is a good change

Do mods only go after it if the USER who is being "attacked" reports it, or if anybody reports it?

Slaol
April 24th, 2014, 10:53 AM
1: If the user reports it we will firmly consider and will most likely act in all cases unless we determine the post is really nothing and there was an over reaction.
2: If someone other than the attacked user reports it we will slightly consider. However until the attacked user feels harmed all it will do most likely is bring it to our attention.
3: If no one reports it we do still reserve the right to act in severe cases. For example, blatant use of off-site information will be responded to before any report is required.

My mentality is that I'd rather deal with human beings than the wording on rules that I have the right to edit anyways. I'm less concerned with specific technicalities and more that the users here can feel free to be themselves comfortably. As long as it doesn't start harming others I don't feel the need to go to war over it.

louiswill
April 24th, 2014, 10:59 AM

Exactly what I have been pushing. Hail Slaol!

Glip
April 24th, 2014, 12:10 PM
1: If the user reports it we will firmly consider and will most likely act in all cases unless we determine the post is really nothing and there was an over reaction.
2: If someone other than the attacked user reports it we will slightly consider. However until the attacked user feels harmed all it will do most likely is bring it to our attention.
3: If no one reports it we do still reserve the right to act in severe cases. For example, blatant use of off-site information will be responded to before any report is required.

My mentality is that I'd rather deal with human beings than the wording on rules that I have the right to edit anyways. I'm less concerned with specific technicalities and more that the users here can feel free to be themselves comfortably. As long as it doesn't start harming others I don't feel the need to go to war over it.

Added this to the General Discussion Rules thread.

Apocist
April 24th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Affirmative action!!!!

Bruno
April 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM
we have wanted this for so long, grats 2 u slaol

i remember getting infracted because i called ash a nigger lol like what the fuck he loves being called what he is

Apocist
April 24th, 2014, 03:48 PM
we have wanted this for so long, grats 2 u slaol

i remember getting infracted because i called ash a nigger lol like what the fuck he loves being called what he is

rofls.....

Lazers
April 25th, 2014, 03:48 AM
https://twitter.com/fucktyler/status/285670822264307712

Helz
April 25th, 2014, 09:34 AM
This is progress.

Also; You all suck at your jobs. : )

Apocist
April 25th, 2014, 06:15 PM
This is progress.

Also; You all suck at your jobs. : )