PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God - 4F

Fragos
April 18th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Before I reveal the rules for the next test on 4F, I have an announcement for you. Have you seen the other guys from Marriland group? They were here for Room of Masks test a few weeks ago and are currently on 3F waiting for the Pandemic Game. And some of then should be already participating in Forum Mafia XXI. So, starting from 5F, I'm going to merge both groups together! That's right guys, the next test on 5F will involve both you and Marriland party! Something you should look forward to, everyone. Furthermore, one of then already have over 1000 Test Points, which means he will soon have the right to create tests on his own in the future!

Additionaly, I have a few bright ideas ahead, but at leat one of then will most likely require anonymous accounts. But when that time comes, trust me, you will be forced to hide your real identity in order to keep your wits about you. But that's all for the future. For this floor, I have prepered the next test, which will be called...

Tower of God 4F: - Garden of Eden

The details about the test should come out tomorrow. But before I post the rules, make yourself known by posting here! Let me know that you are ready for the trials the lie ahead!

Fragos
April 18th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Those people will be participating in the next test:

RLVG
Glip
Numbertwo
Apache
louiswill
Citrus
NoctiZ
42shadow42
Tonex
powerofdeath
AppleyNO

As you may have noticed, the name of this test came from Bible's Book of Genesis. In the center of Eden stood the Tree of Knowledge, and God forbade the eating if its fruit. Yet Adam and Eve fall prey to its tempation and at the forbidden fruit. For that, God has banished then from the paradise. Likewise, if all of you can resist the same temptation, you will be able to pass the test without any problems.

In this game, there will be three types of apples: Gold Apple, Silver Apple, and Red Apple of Truth. You will cast your votes with those apples, one apple per round. The red apples can be explained below. But this test can be played with just gold and silver apples. Each one of you will cast one apple per round, and repeat this 6 more times - therefore, there wil be 7 rounds total, so the entire 4F test will last for at least a week.

At the end of each rounds, the votes will be displayed with the number of apples voted on each round, like this:

6 Gold Apples
5 Silver Apples
0 Red Apples

You have 24 hours for each round. However, the first round will last 48 hours, to give other regulars enough time to check in and get accustomed with rules. However, once all votes are in, I can end the round early. Any regular who fails to cast his vote in time will be penalized with 100 Test points. As usual, you need to send your votes to me by using Private Messages - therefore, your votes will stay anonymous.

When all players have casted gold and silver apples, the majority of those apples will win. Those in majority will gain 100 Test Points, and those in minority will lose 100 Test points. Just like this:
6 Gold Apples +100 TP
5 Silver Apples -100 TP

If only one regular dropped the silver apple while everyone else casted gold (or vice-versa), that person will lose 200 Test Points instead of usual 100:
1 Gold Apple -200 TP
10 Silver Apples +100 TP
If only two regulars become the minority, those people will lose 150 Test points each. In other situations, the minority will lose only 100 test points each.

However, if everyone casts the same votes with either gold or silver, EVERYONE will lose 100 test points, so be careful:
11 Gold Apples -100 TP to all regulars

From this point of view, you can consider gold and silver as forbidden friut if you want. So try to cast the Red Apple of Truth, and what will happen? The red apples will play the most improtant role in this test. If all 11 of you cast a red apple, you all will earn 11 Test Points in the round:
11 Red Apples +100 TP to all regulars

However, if anyone casts a forbidden fruit afther the red votes have been cast, those casting a red apple will lose 100 Test point, and both gold and silver voters will earch 100 Test Points each:
2 Gold Apples +100 TP
1 Silver Apples +100 TP
8 Red Apples -100 TP

Moreover, a single vote using the forbidden fruit earn a special bonus of 200 Test points, and two such votes will earn 150 Test Points each:
1 Gold Apple +200 TP
0 Silver Apples
10 Red Apples -100 TP

What you must be careful to avoid - is being the only one to cast a red apple. That regular's name will be revealed, and he will lose 1000 Test points:
4 Gold Apples +100 TP
6 Silver Apples +100 TP
1 Red Apple -1000 TP (!!!)

Having less than -500 Test points at any time will cause you to be exiled from Tower of God immediately, and having negative Test Point after all rounds have ended will also end up with the same result. If, however, another regular will be willing to cover your -500 point loss, then you will be able to continue playing the game. If you are still in negative TP after returning, then you must earn enough TP in the remaining rounds in order not to be dropped from Tower of God.

One more important notice. The Test Points leader at the end of the entire test will earn an additional 300 Test Points. He will also deduce 300 Test Points, splitted between other regulars of his choosing. You cannot force their Test Points to go below zero at this point.

As you might remember, having 1000 or more Test Points will allow you to create new test for Tower of God on your own, so even though everyone can pass the test, do the best thing to be the point leader! Your point change will be anonymous to everyone else as soon as the test begins, as well as your votes, so expect a heavy competition!

Now, dear regulars, go cast Red Apples of Truth as often as you can... The test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=20%2F04%2F2014+21.00+MSK

Good luck and have fun, folks! Feel free to any any related questions before the test begins.

louiswill
April 18th, 2014, 11:09 PM
I think a list of scores so far would be nice.

In general, those highest scored people should cast red apple in my opinion.

louiswill
April 18th, 2014, 11:11 PM
But no matter what, I owe Glip one big thanks, I will cast whatever Glip would like me to cast.

Fragos
April 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Your list of score was posted at the end of 3F Test, but fine, I'll show it to you again:

RLVG
450 points

Glip
450 points

Numbertwo
450 points

Apache
400 points

louiswill
400 points

Citrus
350 points

NoctiZ
350 points

42shadow42
350 points

Tonex
300 points

powerofdeath
250 points

AppleyNO
100 points

But because the votes and point changes will be anonymous to players, it will hardly work as you might suggest. They might not drop the red apple at all, as being the sole person who dropped the red apple will cause you to make a huge loss of Test Points. Speculation is good, but if you remember the Room of Trust before...

louiswill
April 18th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Correct prediction,

but as you might already see those who survived and remained active are those who are trust worthy,

except Pod whose vote in 2F really get a lot of people cheated...

It is why I think it will eventually work out as long as we are really good at coordinating our apples.

Fragos
April 19th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Odin, if you are reading this, make sure those regulars who are playing FM XXI can at least log back on their original accounts )

_Q2
April 19th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Well well well, I'll be looking forward to a good competition between two forums, but someone from Marriland is sure to win! 8D

AppleyNO
April 19th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Will the "votes" be revealed during or after the test, besides the red apple rule?

Fragos
April 19th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I will reveal only the number of apples voted on each round. The detailed information on your votes will be revealed at the end of test.

And regarding Q2, your group is not really active yet! Your test have started 12 hours ago, and I still have not seen contact actions from anyone other than Vantas and you.

Vantas
April 20th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Not to mention I'm the only one who's tried to establish a connection ;_;
I don't know what's up with the inactivity to be honest, people have been online. Maybe paranoia about the people with poison, and people are waiting for others to clear?
...I'm honestly out of ideas.

Fragos
April 20th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Alright, everyone. Warn your peers. The 4F test had officialy began!

Tower of God 4F: - Garden of Eden

The first round of voting will last 48 hours, to give everyone enough time to gather. You can talk privately to each other during the test if you want. Remember to send your votes to me in PM when you are ready! Good luck and have fun!

Glip
April 20th, 2014, 10:52 AM
The ideal strategy for this game would to be to have everyone vote for the red apple in every round.

Unfortunately, however, some of the regulars of our group have proven themselves to be untrustworthy, and we cannot trust them to vote red apples along with us, especially given the extra point incentive they would have to dissent from the group.

Thus we are left with simply taking our chances amongst the gold and silver apples. For what it's worth, I am voting for the gold apple. The rest of you may vote as you wish.

louiswill
April 20th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Glip, any command to me?

AppleyNO
April 20th, 2014, 11:59 AM
The ideal strategy for this game would to be to have everyone vote for the red apple in every round.

Unfortunately, however, some of the regulars of our group have proven themselves to be untrustworthy, and we cannot trust them to vote red apples along with us, especially given the extra point incentive they would have to dissent from the group.

Thus we are left with simply taking our chances amongst the gold and silver apples. For what it's worth, I am voting for the gold apple. The rest of you may vote as you wish.
How we voted is revealed at the end of the trial, so I disagree that someone will betray us.

But since you have already cast your vote, I will follow suite in voting for a gold apple.

Glip
April 20th, 2014, 12:38 PM
How we voted is revealed at the end of the trial, so I disagree that someone will betray us.

But since you have already cast your vote, I will follow suite in voting for a gold apple.

Those who've already made themselves known that they are traitors will not care that their vote is revealed at the end, only that they get the points.

Glip, any command to me?

You may vote however you wish. Ideally, at least one more person should vote Gold with me and Appley, so that should for some reason every other regular choose the silver apple, we will all three only lose 100 points instead of 150 from me and Appley.

louiswill
April 20th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Very well, then I will wait to be the later one to vote, so there will not be a possible of 11 golden apples and everyone get -100.

Let me know if you changed your mind.

Citrus
April 20th, 2014, 03:35 PM
I submitted gold as well ^^

42shadow42
April 20th, 2014, 09:58 PM
submitted gold.

Tonex
April 20th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Yolo gold as well, I guess

powerofdeath
April 20th, 2014, 10:27 PM
GO FOR THE GOLD!

I only betrayed 3 people though, I didnt betray 2 people and some people just voted me without asking me to vote them back. I wont betray again everyone! (:

Citrus
April 20th, 2014, 10:43 PM
</3

powerofdeath
April 20th, 2014, 10:49 PM
</3

<3

louiswill
April 20th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Will you swear in the name of Lightbringer?

powerofdeath
April 20th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Will you swear in the name of Lightbringer?

sure

Fragos
April 21st, 2014, 02:09 AM
Has anyone seen Apache recently? I thought he would be one to show up for this round as well.

Fragos
April 21st, 2014, 12:10 PM
Currently 2 people have not picked their votes yet, and Apache is one of then.

Oh well, if he does not vote, 100 point loss right now won't mean a big deal to him. I'm sure he'll show up soon. That's for what the first 48 hours are there, right?

Apache
April 21st, 2014, 01:16 PM
Gold. Damn these forbidden fruits

Glip
April 21st, 2014, 02:37 PM
Oh dear. If everyone has spoken their votes truthfully, we may be in for a -100 to all as everyone votes for Gold.

GO FOR THE GOLD!

I only betrayed 3 people though, I didnt betray 2 people and some people just voted me without asking me to vote them back. I wont betray again everyone! (:

Also, PoD further proves he cannot be trusted with this backwards smiley in his post.

http://darthboots.com/resources/sideways-smilies.jpg

Fragos
April 21st, 2014, 10:34 PM
I'm still waiting for one more vote today.

YOU should be ashamed for not voting after all this talk here.

Fragos
April 22nd, 2014, 05:32 AM
The first round of voting has been ended: Here are the results:

9 Gold Apples +100 TP
1 Silver Apple +100 TP
1 Red Apple -1000 TP

One of the regulars ate the Red Apple of Truth. And that person is... RLVG.

He loses 1000 Test points as the result and is now banished from the paradise. However, there is still a chance for him to return to Garden of Eden. For that to happen, you must cover his 500 points loss by offering your points to RLVG. You can only do this by sending a Private Message to me. The first person who agrees to save RLVG will have 500 Test Points to be taken from him. You must have 500 or more Test Points in order to be able to cover RLVG's debt.

Now, let's begin the second round of voting! You'll have roughy 30 hours before the timer expires. This time, we will commence the second round without RLVG; he will be able to return only in the third round if someone agrees to help him.

Your bonds with other regulars will be tested here. Take care, because unexpected things are bound to happen once in a while...

Glip
April 22nd, 2014, 07:43 AM
Oh gosh, RLVG.

You know, under any normal circumstances I would be inclined to donate my points to save you, but...

Hmm. I received only one vote.

I wonder who the fegget is that didn't return the vote trade they asked for. RLVG, or Citrus?

Judging by Appley's response, methinks RLVG ^.^

Very well, RLVG, prepare to have no further assistance from me. Ever.

Yet alas, sometimes we must learn to forgive. If you tell me that you still want to play this game, and didn't intentionally suicide on the Red Apple of Truth to get out of it, I will donate my 500 to get you back into the game.

AppleyNO
April 22nd, 2014, 02:27 PM
Gonna go silver this time round. Glip is God.

42shadow42
April 22nd, 2014, 02:37 PM
I'm thinking gold tbh.

Tonex
April 22nd, 2014, 04:08 PM
Organic plox

Tonex
April 22nd, 2014, 09:23 PM
Oh gosh, RLVG.

You know, under any normal circumstances I would be inclined to donate my points to save you, but...

Yet alas, sometimes we must learn to forgive. If you tell me that you still want to play this game, and didn't intentionally suicide on the Red Apple of Truth to get out of it, I will donate my 500 to get you back into the game.

Doesn't he only need 50 points?

450 - 1000 = -550

-550 + 50 = -500 = fine for now

Citrus
April 22nd, 2014, 09:42 PM
Oh gosh, RLVG.

I lol'd

powerofdeath
April 23rd, 2014, 03:23 AM
Gold!!!!

RLVG
April 23rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
Oh gosh, RLVG.

I'm pretty much inactive, some stuff happened and etc.
TLDR, it was suicide and I did it mathematically : The chance anyone other than me would do the red apple, was 0.7576%.

I'm quite unmotivated to play.

Fragos
April 23rd, 2014, 11:01 AM
One of you have convinced me to make each round 48 hours long. Since no everyone has casted their votes, I'm fine with doing that, but keep two things in mind:

1. I can end the round as soon as everyone casts their votes.
2. You lose 100 points anyway if you don't vote when the round's timer expires.

As for RLVG, no one have covered for your loss yet. Are you really that willing to give up?

Tonex
April 23rd, 2014, 03:23 PM
Goin gold then

Fragos
April 24th, 2014, 11:28 AM
The second round of voting has been ended: Here are the results:

4 Gold Apples -100 TP
4 Silver Apples -100 TP
2 regulars did not vote -100TP

This time, there was a tie between gold and silver. Unfortunately, ties are treated the same way as if you have been picking the same kind of gold or silver apple. So everyone loses 100 Test Points as the result.

Between Gold and Silver, you can only earh TP only if there is a majority of one and a minority of another, So, with that in mind, we are continuing the test with the third round! There are 10 regulars present, expluding RLVG who is still exiled. Maybe you can stop those tiebreakers with him present? Uforentunately, as things stand right now, not a single one of you has the nessesary 500 TP to make RLVG return to the tower. So you need to take care of your own selves right now!

Now, let's begin the third round of voting! You'll have roughly 45 hours before the timer expires.

powerofdeath
April 24th, 2014, 11:56 AM
EVERYONE DO SILVER

Glip
April 24th, 2014, 11:58 AM
EVERYONE DO SILVER

I'm sticking with Gold.

Gold OP.

louiswill
April 24th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I have voted silver twice. I guess I have done enough to protect society. I vote gold.

Fragos
April 25th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Hey, I thought you would be more talkative. Or are you talking already with your Private Messages?

AppleyNO
April 25th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Hey, I thought you would be more talkative. Or are you talking already with your Private Messages?
How are you doing Fragos?

louiswill
April 25th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Is this a prisoner dilemma by any chance?

Fragos
April 26th, 2014, 10:54 AM
The third round of voting has been ended! Here are the results:

6 Gold Apples +100 TP
2 Silver Apples -100 TP
2 regulars did not vote -100TP

This time, there was a majority of gold apples. So those who was in the majoiry now earn 100 TP, while those who voted silver or abstained lose 100 TP. The test is getting serious for some of you... maybe you will have some time to give RLVG those spare 500 TP?

Now, let's begin the fourth round of voting! You'll have roughly 48 hours before the timer expires.

Fragos
April 27th, 2014, 08:50 AM
I see that you are not trying to use this chat for cooperation. It matters little to me, though.

What will actually matter is the test results themselves. And if you don't watch your points, someone can possibly drop out along with RLVG. The last three rounds will be much different from what you played earlier. Do your best to pass this floor!

Fragos
April 28th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Looks like I was right in extenting the time of each round. As of now, 3 people still did not vote yet.

Come on, guys, you were active in the first round of this test. Make sure you keep track on your Test Points!

AppleyNO
April 28th, 2014, 05:00 AM
Sorry Sorry Sorry I now voted.

Fragos
April 28th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Sorry for being late! The fourth round of voting has been ended! Here are the results:

8 Gold Apples -100 TP
2 regulars did not vote -100 TP

This time, everyone who was able to vote voted gold. So you are all losers again! Please be very careful, because among you there are at least 4 regulars who lost 3 rounds consecutively. THIS is what happens when you only try to thing about yourself.

Now, let's begin the fifth round of voting! You'll have roughly 48 hours before the timer expires. This time, you can only vote for Gold and Silver apples, so take utmost caution!

Citrus
April 28th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Whoops I forgot to vote, but I guess it don't even matter lol

louiswill
April 28th, 2014, 01:55 PM
so 3 people vote gold 3people vote silver and 3 people vote red....

AppleyNO
April 28th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Oh shit

voting Gold

NoctiZ
April 28th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Silver masturrace

Fragos
April 30th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Keep up with your votes! You still have 24 more hours before the fith round ends.

Yeah, I'm going to end this round at a different time. Please pay attention to what will happen afterwards!

Fragos
April 30th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Just a few more hours before this round ends! I still have not received all of the votes...

Fragos
May 1st, 2014, 01:04 AM
The fifth round of voting has been ended! Here are the results:

5 Gold Apples +100 TP
2 Silver Apples -100 Tp
3 regulars did not vote -100 TP

This time, there was a majority of gold apples again. So those who was in the majoiry now earn 100 TP, while those who voted silver or abstained lose 100 TP.
Come on, be more active please! 2 more round until the end!

Now, let's begin the sixth round of voting! You'll have roughly 48 hours before the timer expires.
TAKE YOUR UTMOST ATTENTION! This time, you can only vote for Gold and Red apples, so this round can be much more complicated than the previous ones!

AppleyNO
May 1st, 2014, 05:19 AM
Well I voted for this round. :P

Tonex
May 1st, 2014, 02:59 PM
Why would anyone pick red?

Numbertwo
May 2nd, 2014, 04:22 AM
yeah, i rather pick gold and lose 100 points then pick red and probably lose all my points.

Fragos
May 3rd, 2014, 08:36 AM
I have an announcement for all of you guys. It looks like the Marriland team has lost the interest in Tower of God right now, and I'll probably show then something different in the near future. As for you, dear regulars...

Stating from 5F, you will have to gather up in teams. You can pick up your future teammates from other regulars that have failed in the earlier trials of Tower of God, or from other people that have not tried to climb the Tower yet. Those people will be representing you and your own progress in the tower. Any Test Points that you and your teammates will earn or lose will refelect on their own progress.

To purchase a teammate to your cause, you will have to spend 100 Test Points for each person. Each active regular that have managed to pass 4F will be able to have up to 2 teammates (that are not other regulars), or continue to play on his own. Note that you will have to find teammates by yourself. Search throughly around SC2 Mafia community, there will be probably some people that will agree to participate in future test for your own cause. I hope you already have some good friends that can back you up!

The sixth round of Garden of Eden will end soon, after which there will be the final, seventh round! Make sure you keep your point balance positive in order to pass the test. Once we're done with Garden of Eden, get ready to search for some allies before the 5F test is announced. Good luck!

Vantas
May 3rd, 2014, 02:42 PM
When you say something different Frags, are you saying different challenge for 4F for us? (also not all have lost interest, but most XD)

Fragos
May 3rd, 2014, 10:20 PM
Well, Vantas, Danish and few others are already exceptional people, so there is a high chance that you will get to see then on 5F as well. They showed great results in previous tests.

Anyway, the sixth round of voting is now over! Here are the results:

6 Gold Apples -100 TP
4 regulars did not vote -100 TP

You are all losers again! Or were you trying just to play safe? Watch your points carefully though, you need to be in positive balance at the end of this test!

Now, let's begin the final, seventh round! You can pick up any of the three types of apples again - Gold, Silver and Red. It's the final round, so do your best!

Fragos
May 5th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Attention to all regulars! The final, seventh round has been ended! Here are the results:

4 Gold Apples +100 TP
1 Silver Apple -200 TP
5 regulars did not vote -100 TP

This time, only those who had the guts to vote managed to earn Test Points, because one person finally chose to vote silver so that the rest of you could earn some Test Points. And so, the Garden of Eden has been finally ended! Here is your final score:

Apache: 800 TP (+300 more for being point leader)
Tonex: 400 TP
Glip: 350 TP
Numbertwo: 350 TP
louiswill: 100 TP
Citrus: 50 TP
42shadow42: 50 TP
NoctiZ: 50 TP
powerofdeath: -50 TP
AppleyNO: -500 TP
RLVG: -550 TP

And so... 3 more regulars have been eliminated from the Tower of God. Those people were RLVG, AppleyNO and... powerdeath. Yeah, the person who was once dominating in Room of Trust now no longer can be a participating regular. Sad but true. The reason why this test was so messed up is that you completely failed to cooperate with each other. Even when in the sixth round there was an opportunity for everyone to vote red, each one of you ignored this opportunity and continued to blindly vote for gold.

Be aware that if you tro to ignore teamwork in the future tests, you might be the next one to drop out. I thought Pandemic Game taguth you how to trust and cooperate iwth each other... but if you are not planning to do that, then the enviroment in the higher floors will be really hostile to you.

Now, before we advance to 5F, it's time for the moment of truth! The regulars now can recruit teammmebers from anyone who has been previously eliminated or otherwise is not a participant of the Tower of God. THis is where your value of friendship will be tested! Well, it's not an actual test... Just keep in mind that you have to convince someone to join your team, and recruiting a team member will cost you 100 TP - you can't recruit anyone if you have less than 100 TP. And you can't recruit more than 2 people right now. First come, first served, so make sure you'll take a particular person to your wing before someone else does!

I'm going to elevate Marrilanders to 4F soon, so the next test will not start until they pass Garden of Eden as well. Watch then closely - they might show much better results then you.

Vantas
May 6th, 2014, 05:40 AM
My god *cringe*

Only four people above 100. Wow.

NoctiZ
May 6th, 2014, 05:55 AM
You say coordination Fragos, but it only takes one bad apple... (pun intended)

Fragos
May 6th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Actually RLVG's misstep gave you a head start, but at the same time it also put down a lock on your minds not to vote Red.

But even still, you failed to distribute gold and silver apples properly because each and every one of you only though about himself and not the others.

Vantas
May 6th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Hey Frags, I'm assuming the rest of the competition's going to happen on SC2 after our 4F, right? If so, then how are us Marrilanders going to recruit anyone as teammates? Should we have them make accounts here on SC2 or will this only be true for those who's already made it to 5F by now?

Apache
May 6th, 2014, 12:26 PM
i love how those who thought it's a good idea to backstab ppl are kicked in the ass by later challenges :D turns out you need ppl to trust and help you

AppleyNO
May 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
I allowed more people to live by voting silver. You are welcome.

Plox Rez

Fragos
May 6th, 2014, 10:20 PM
As an additional reminder, the Test Point leader gets additional 300 Test Points. That person right now is Apache. Congratulations to you!

You can deduce 300 Test Points, splitted between other regulars of you choosing, but if you choose to do so, you can't force their Test Points to go below zero.

louiswill
May 7th, 2014, 10:53 PM
It was all about Glip, the leader.

I casted couple times of silver apple to make sure everyone get something.

Apache
May 9th, 2014, 01:29 AM
i dont have to deduce right?

powerofdeath
May 9th, 2014, 04:07 AM
I was afk for few rounds because of vacation, i even told the host that

Fragos
May 10th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Alright, powerofdeath, if AFK was really the reason that you lost, then all you have to do, is to convince someone to give you 100 Test Points. This will allow you to return back in the game as a full-fledger regular. I believe someone who earned 700 Test Points in Room of Trust should be able to use power of conviction, right? )

Fragos
May 11th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Don't treat Marrilanders lighthly - they appear to have more experience than usual, because one of then, Vantas, already saw the 4F test progress before. You SHOULD watch their 4F progress just to see whan kind of rivals you will encounter in the future. You'll definitely need to recruit teammates for future tests if you want to have better chances than then!

http://www.marriland.com/forums/non-pokemon-forums/games-and-other-randomness/498400-tower-of-god-4f

Vantas
May 11th, 2014, 08:29 AM
If you're going to show them the 4F progress you mine as well put our point totals up or something so we're all on the same page 8D

Apache
May 11th, 2014, 09:23 AM
fine i'm ready to forgive pod and give him the 100 points if he still wants to play. but he has to promise to be a teamplayer in future tests. we need to work together.

louiswill
May 11th, 2014, 09:35 AM
he sweared in the name of Uther, I would give him that....though alliance shall not be trusted...

Fragos
May 11th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Don't think that Marrilanders will be the main troublemakers in 5F. The fifth floor, should you reach it, will last much longer than the previous floors. I'm not going in the big details right now, but the next test will be based on the well-known board game. With a twist usual to the Tower of God, of course!

_Q2
May 11th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Don't think that Marrilanders will be the main troublemakers in 5F. The fifth floor, should you reach it, will last much longer than the previous floors. I'm not going in the big details right now, but the next test will be based on the well-known board game. With a twist usual to the Tower of God, of course!
I lol'd @ the bold.

louiswill
May 11th, 2014, 02:20 PM
I expect monopoly.

powerofdeath
May 11th, 2014, 03:00 PM
fine i'm ready to forgive pod and give him the 100 points if he still wants to play. but he has to promise to be a teamplayer in future tests. we need to work together.

I promise :)

Fragos
May 14th, 2014, 07:10 AM
I have received a Private Message from Apache. He decided to give 50 of his Test Points to powerofdeath to return him into the game.

I don't think anyone else will use their Test Points to get thenselves a teammate now. So we'll see each other on 5F! That's all for now, regulars.

Vantas
May 14th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Are we allowed to get teammates for ourselves, or are only the SC2 people allowed to get teammates?