PDA

View Full Version : FM7 (?) Signup Thread

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Ok, so Rev has agreed to switch FM hosting with us. Next FM will be hosted by me and Illidan, although i don't even know how i shall call it. FM7, FM6, FMXYZ, i don't know.

Anyway, this is the official signup thread for the next Forum Mafia. Please post only sign ups here, if you have any question use this other thread instead: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2953.0.html

Summary:
Scenario: FF7 Revised
Anonymous: Yes
Setup type: Half-closed, pretty much like FM5. Some roles will be revealed to players, some others will be hidden.
Player cap: 36, all people who signed up late will be set as reserve players.
New roles featured: Ninja (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2664.0.html), Journalist (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2684.0.html). Serial Killer will be subject of several changes in its mechanics.

[b]FM7 Players:

Auckmid
Rumpel
philie
fred
Zack
Goonswarm
AscendedOne
Ganondorf
TheJackofSpades
Fragos
Ash
FalseTruth
MrSmarter
monster
Zane
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Severn
Deathfire123
Muso
Jaczac
McPwnage
Ambient
Elixir
Dust
oops_ur_dead
divemaster127
Lunavium
SimpleFigment
MileS
Yayap
Pedobear
Claw
Plato
Marcus
suicidaln00b
SgtSausage

Reserve Players:
nanosystem
NorthStar
RandomNumbers0
mollerdriver
CptGorilla

TheJackofSpades
October 13th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Whatever Illidan and Raiden have in store, I am sure it will beyond amazing. Good luck with hosting guys.

Jerry
October 13th, 2011, 10:30 AM
uhm hard to loose 2 EU players...

ok, in hope not to get an evil role the 4th time you can sign me up

Sonya
October 13th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Whatever Illidan and Raiden have in store, I am sure it will beyond amazing. Good luck with hosting guys.

Not as awesome as it could be with you in it;) you better change your mind.

also, /sign

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 10:34 AM
You should signup with your real forum names, you know :)

fred
October 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
/sign

Of course I would sign up :P

Sonya
October 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
you know who i am, dont try:P you let auckmid sign up without even posting.

nanosystem
October 13th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Sign me up as a reserve player (PC broken and not back from repair yet :'( )

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
you know who i am, dont try:P you let auckmid sign up without even posting.

He pm'd me. I will accept signup from anywhere, as long as it is the person who will actually participate that is submitting it. No signups for third parties.

Zack
October 13th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Oh boy.. -woof-

-stuffs Brian persona back in the closet-

Bad dog! Stay there!

/sign

Goonswarm
October 13th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Definitely playing, yep.

Joshua
October 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM
/sign

Ganondorf
October 13th, 2011, 11:16 AM
/sign

Fragos
October 13th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Ok, I'm signing up too. I hope the next setting will be just awesome as the last one. I'll personnaly suggest Arabasta Kingdom from One Piece world. By the way, is Student also present here?

/sign

Ash
October 13th, 2011, 11:25 AM
/sign

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM
o hai <3.
/sign

OMG ITS ASH! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JACK IS PLAYING TOO. THIS WILL BE THE BEST FM YET.

Sonya
October 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JACK IS PLAYING TOO. THIS WILL BE THE BEST FM YET.

you just had to mention it didnt you, now he might change his mind!

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Ok, I'm signing up too. I hope the next setting will be just awesome as the last one. I'll personnaly suggest Arabasta Kingdom from One Piece world. By the way, is Student also present here?

/sign

I answered your question in the FAQ thread. Use that for future questions please :)

MrSmarter
October 13th, 2011, 11:54 AM
/sign

monster
October 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM
lol this will be full within the day, more and more interest in FM
/sign

suicidaln00b
October 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I Am Joinin

Zane
October 13th, 2011, 12:25 PM
/sign

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 13th, 2011, 12:31 PM
yes hello
hit me up
i wish to ruin another game and get people trying to rage-find me and get mad as fuck LOL GOD STOP RUINING THE GAME

derp but yes

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 12:35 PM
yes hello
hit me up
i wish to ruin another game and get people trying to rage-find me and get mad as fuck LOL GOD STOP RUINING THE GAME

derp but yes

I listed you, but i'd like to inform you and everyone else that persistent lurking won't be tolerated. Lurking as a strategy is permitted, as long as you show interest in the game.

The same goes about excessive trolling: the moment we see you are trolling for the sake of it instead of helping you or your faction, you will be replaced or removed.

Severn
October 13th, 2011, 12:38 PM
/sign

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 13th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Show interest in the game how so? Be a bit more specific instead of somewhat vague.

Deathfire123
October 13th, 2011, 12:52 PM
/sign I WANT IN SO BAD :D

Raiden
October 13th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Show interest in the game how so? Be a bit more specific instead of somewhat vague.

Log in, talk in night chat if you have one, ask questions, and always try your best to let your faction win. I am aware that people have a life outside of the forums, but i will require at least a decent amount of participation. People who forget to send their night ability without good reason will be warned and then replaced. If replacement is not possible, we'll think of something depending on the situation. I.e. claw promoted a citizen to lookout when the original lookout was unable or unwilling to play properly.

I am also aware that you, in particular, had technical issues with the previous game. I don't know how you and elixir decided to handle it, but it won't happen again in our game. Should the same issue arise again, we will try everything we can to let you play (including accepting PMs from original COM accounts), but we won't forsake an impactful role such as the neutral killer for that long.

Muso
October 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
/ SIGN

:D

Thelma
October 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM
/sing jaczac

jaczac
October 13th, 2011, 01:45 PM
/sign

I'm back in black

McJesus
October 13th, 2011, 02:26 PM
/sign... isn't the next one fm6 though?

jaczac
October 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM
lol true.

Ambient
October 13th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Well.. I was at work. Don't know if I am late for the party. I talked to Elixer a few days ago about this.

/sign

Elixir
October 13th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Let's do this.

In.

RandomNumbers0
October 13th, 2011, 03:22 PM
in peeps!

/sign

Dust
October 13th, 2011, 03:24 PM
\sign

oops_ur_dead
October 13th, 2011, 04:00 PM
/Sign

divemaster127
October 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
/sign

Luna
October 13th, 2011, 04:18 PM
/sign

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Also, Lazers was the one modkilled(William). I do believe he is a Narks alt.

Another thing to note. RandomNumbers0 has the same ip as jaczac. They claim to be brothers, but it is still very likely that it is one person who wants to play twice. You may want to place a 1 person per ip limit. That is your choice.

jaczac
October 13th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Also, Lazers was the one modkilled(Matthew). I do believe he is a Narks alt.

Another thing to note. RandomNumbers0 has the same ip as jaczac. They claim to be brothers, but it is still very likely that it is one person who wants to play twice. You may want to place a 1 person per ip limit. That is your choice.

Yeah. ill go tell him.

Be back with his response: Well both do it; pm me and ill tell him. well both be playing in essence.

RandomNumbers0
October 13th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I havent had a reponse yet.
Well, if theres anyway we can prove it.
:'(

-.-

RandomNumbers0
October 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Actually...
check on jaczac's acc soon 8)

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 05:02 PM
uh. Forget that I said that they are not different people. They are definitely not lying about that.

SimpleFigment
October 13th, 2011, 05:02 PM
/sign

jaczac
October 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM
uh. Forget that I said that they are not different people. They are definitely not lying about that.

I was punching him

such a drama queen.....

RandomNumbers0
October 13th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Heck yeah.

@jaczac. That hurt...

Muso
October 13th, 2011, 06:12 PM
/ SIGN

You missed my sign back on page 2 :(

Rosenberg
October 13th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I'm too lazy to switch accounts, but MileS (me) wants to play.

Yayap
October 13th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I'll join.

Pedobear
October 13th, 2011, 08:28 PM
sign me up. litteraly. SIGN.

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I'll join.

BUT YOU CAN'T, YOUR BROTHER IS JOINING.

Delores
October 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM
You missed my name, reply number 18.

Crimson
October 13th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Can I play? Pretty please?

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 09:37 PM

I say give him a second chance.

Auckmid
October 13th, 2011, 09:42 PM

I say give him a second chance.
And I say "Are you high"?

Auckmid
October 13th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah, welcome back Crimson!

@FalseTruth: Don't mean to sound to harsh, but you want to ban suicidaln00b, but let Crimson back in? Please explain. All the other people who got banned were trolls or cheaters, but Crimson ruined a whole game. You can't get much worse then that.

mollerdriver
October 13th, 2011, 10:08 PM
/sign

FalseTruth
October 13th, 2011, 10:25 PM

@FalseTruth: Don't mean to sound to harsh, but you want to ban suicidaln00b, but let Crimson back in? Please explain. All the other people who got banned were trolls or cheaters, but Crimson ruined a whole game. You can't get much worse then that.

Because I know why he did it, and I understand the emotions he was feeling at the time. You just have to put yourself in his shoes. He was kicked out of an FM game because of faulty internet and wanted to get revenge. He is not someone who ruins games just for the fun of it.

Velma
October 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM

Because I know why he did it, and I understand the emotions he was feeling at the time. You just have to put yourself in his shoes. He was kicked out of an FM game because of faulty internet and wanted to get revenge. He is not someone who ruins games just for the fun of it.

I say make him sit out one more FM

Raiden
October 14th, 2011, 02:00 AM
I should have put in all the people i missed.

Crimson: not going to happen, ask next hosts.

RandomNumbers0: for the moment i have put you in the pending list, i'll think of something later

mollerdriver: are you new to these forums? do you know what forum mafia is and how you play it? sorry to ask, but you have 2 posts, and i really wouldn't like to leave veteran players out for newcomers/possible lurkers

SgtSausage
October 14th, 2011, 03:00 AM
/sign

Sounds awesome would love to try.

Spy
October 14th, 2011, 03:27 AM
/sign

suicidaln00b
October 14th, 2011, 03:32 AM
pls put me in

Crimson
October 14th, 2011, 04:29 AM
I should have put in all the people i missed.

Crimson: not going to happen, ask next hosts.

RandomNumbers0: for the moment i have put you in the pending list, i'll think of something later

mollerdriver: are you new to these forums? do you know what forum mafia is and how you play it? sorry to ask, but you have 2 posts, and i really wouldn't like to leave veteran players out for newcomers/possible lurkers

:'(

Marcus
October 14th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Sign me up if there's still room.

Auckmid
October 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM

Because I know why he did it
Because he was smoking some Juicy??

Spy
October 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Can I please ask nicely all to not kill 1st night even if you are SK? I really want to play :)

philie
October 14th, 2011, 08:24 AM
You're in no danger plato:D

Spy
October 14th, 2011, 08:32 AM
You're in no danger plato:D
Ok I reveal first day and doctor you know what to do :)

Raiden
October 14th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Due to massive amount of subscribers,

SIGNUPS WILL BE CLOSED 48 HOURS FROM NOW (aka sunday evening, eu time)

after that, we'll decide what to do with the pending players.

Luna
October 14th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Oh how I can't wait :D

I so wanna be Journalist - matches my RL job, unlike a Serial Killer (though if I don't get Battlefield 3 soon who knows)

CptGorilla
October 14th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Sign me up, if need for players you have.

RandomNumbers0
October 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
oh man... only two people left...
Can i please be one? i got reserved out of the last game...

Crimson
October 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
See you guys in about two weeks.

RandomNumbers0
October 15th, 2011, 09:18 AM
BTW, i signed up 21st. Just as a motivation.

Raiden
October 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM
To the people who are still pending: do not despair, there is still hope for you. I have at least 2 spots to fill. I'm still considering your positions. Among you there are moderated people, newcomers and same-ip connections. By tomorrow evening i will have an answer for you all.

Deathfire123
October 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM
imo, Newcomers over moderated or same ip, more people to get interested in Forum Mafia, and provides some variety in the game rather than always having the same players every time

suicidaln00b
October 15th, 2011, 01:56 PM
or you could

just increase

the player

limit gog damn

MrSmarter
October 15th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Ok here is me with to much time on my hands.

Auckmid
Rumpel
Zack
Goonswarm
Jackofspades
FalseTruth
MrSmarter
Monster
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
McPwnage
Elixir
oops_ur_dead
Claw
Plato
MileS
philie
AscendedOne
Ganondorf
Severn
divemaster127
Yapyap
fred
Zane
Deathfire123
Muso
Jacza
Dust
Marcus
Fragos
Ash
Ambient
Lunavium
SimpleFigment
Pedobear

Green- First FM was I.
Yellow- First FM was II.
Orange- First FM was III.
Red- First FM was V.
Uncolored- First FM.

I hope you have enjoyed this list.

SimpleFigment
October 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Bah, and here i was hoping no one would notice i was a noob to the whole thing :P

THANKS MCSMARTER

Ash
October 15th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Bah, and here i was hoping no one would notice i was a noob to the whole thing :P

THANKS MCSMARTER

I was thinking the same thing.. They be hating on noobs.

Jimmy1
October 15th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I think Ash should get a spot by virtue of his name... I don't want to have to be the only Nintendo themed player (and yes, I count Ash as Nintendo) forever! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Jimmy1
October 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Wait... Don't mind me: I'm just the lazy noob who doesn't read the player's list before making posts about who should be on it :P

Dust
October 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Ash, don't worry. Anonymous names helps us get some credibility. AND we get to hate on the vets for pretending to be noobs at forum mafia.

Fragos
October 16th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I don't care what name I will get, but.. What about avatars? Can we use our current avatars or we should use new ones to hide our real identities? I'm planning to stick with my current avatar now.

Illidan
October 16th, 2011, 04:44 AM
I don't care what name I will get, but.. What about avatars? Can we use our current avatars or we should use new ones to hide our real identities? I'm planning to stick with my current avatar now.

You will get a new account, so you can set a new avatar. If you want to reveal your identity, you can use the same as your main account.

Fragos
October 16th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Ok, I think Ash will also understand this situation. Right? It's better to hide yourself first to reveal later.

MrSmarter
October 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM

THANKS MCSMARTER

THANKS MCSMARTER

MCSMARTER

lol
As I said, I had to much time on my hands and was bored. It dosn't mean you won't play well. Take someone like fred, who played well his first game, compared to me, next to useless the first three FMs.

NorthStar
October 16th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I'll be a reserve player, not looking forward to a FF7 themed one so I'm not playing. But reserve is fine.

Raiden
October 16th, 2011, 09:09 AM
SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED

suicidaln00b and SgtSausage got the last two spots.

I'm sorry about the others, but in the end we decided it was not fair to allow same ip users into the game without compromising either the randomization of roles or the overall balance of the game.

Regarding mollerdriver, sorry but 2 posts is not exactly what i'm looking for for this game. If you really wish to participate in a future game of Forum Mafia, pay attention to this one and be more active on the forums.

J
October 16th, 2011, 02:07 PM
/sign

Much love will be given if I manage to play - I've been away all weekend so I might have missed my chance :(

J
October 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM
SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED

suicidaln00b and SgtSausage got the last two spots.

I'm sorry about the others, but in the end we decided it was not fair to allow same ip users into the game without compromising either the randomization of roles or the overall balance of the game.

Regarding mollerdriver, sorry but 2 posts is not exactly what i'm looking for for this game. If you really wish to participate in a future game of Forum Mafia, pay attention to this one and be more active on the forums.

Damn, I missed out again :(. If anyone drops out I'll be happy to fill in for them - I'll be around every day for the next few weeks.

Thelma
October 16th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Ok here is me with to much time on my hands.

Auckmid
Rumpel
Zack
Goonswarm
Jackofspades
FalseTruth
MrSmarter
Monster
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
McPwnage
Elixir
oops_ur_dead
Claw
Plato
MileS
philie
AscendedOne
Ganondorf
Severn
divemaster127
Yapyap
fred
Zane
Deathfire123
Muso
Jacza
Dust
Marcus
Fragos
Ash
Ambient
Lunavium
SimpleFigment
Pedobear

Green- First FM was I.
Yellow- First FM was II.
Orange- First FM was III.
Red- First FM was V.
Uncolored- First FM.

I hope you have enjoyed this list.

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! IM JACZA!!!!
WOO! IM GETTING A NAME CHANGE

Lazers
October 16th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Also, Lazers was the one modkilled(William). I do believe he is a Narks alt.

ITS ME I AM THE NARKS

DEFINITELY

Auckmid
October 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Lazers isn't Narks. There both trolls, but 2 small differences is
1) While most perceived Narks' strategy as trolling, he always used to explain how he was always helping his faction, even if no one agreed with him. There is no way Lazers could in any way say he was playing to win.
2) Lazers is a try hard, Narks was not.
Unless you can find that they both have the same IP adress, I don't believe them to be the same person.

Fragos
October 16th, 2011, 11:20 PM
By the way, is there any girls from this list playing Forum Mafia too?

Muso
October 16th, 2011, 11:23 PM
By the way, is there any girls from this list playing Forum Mafia too?

Yes! I am 18/f/NY

PM me for a good time.

Fragos
October 16th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Dumbass, I can see your profile data. You creepy liar:

SimpleFigment
October 16th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Muso, i think was joking.

However, i would argue that YOU are the creepy person fragos for your prior question.

Muso
October 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM

LOL.

Muso
October 16th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Sometimes I am a bit gender confused, Fragos, but I can still make you happy.

PM me - you know you want my lovin'

Ambient
October 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Sign-ups are over. Shouldn't this thread be closed.

Elixir
October 17th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Yes.