PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God - 2F: Group Two

Fragos
April 2nd, 2014, 04:54 AM
Welcome, dear regulars from Marriland, to SC2 Maifa website! Here we will conduct the second part of 2F trial, which you already know as...

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Masks

The following regulars from Marriland will participate here for the duration of the test:

DanishPie (Astrid)
Vantas
Caysapferg (Cay)
_Q2
theshinycelebi
Shadow_Gengar (Sylvia)
Tentacruel
Lugialord (Euphoria)
Raven
Hyperbeam01
NocturneGale
Rhize
Hydrocannon
darkraioftheshadows55
Grovylite

The reason we are conducting the second part here is that because Marriland uses Curse accounts only. The play Mafia there as well, but without any anonymous accounts. So this place will be perfect for Marrilanders to get used to anonymous accounts. Who knows, maybe some of then eventually sign up for Forum Mafia XXI as well? (and FMXXI will use game accounts as well). They do not need to register at SC2 right away, because I will give then access to anonymous accounts that will allow then to participare in the Room of Masks. Once the test ends, however, they will return to Marriland and 3F tests will also continue there as well.

Regarding the game rules, they will be mostly the same, except for one thing. They took the full advantage of using private chats, and as the result, the Room of Trust in Marriland ended with the following results:

DanishPie - 3 votes

Vantas - 4 votes

Caysapferg - 4 votes

_Q2 - 2 votes

theshinycelebi - NO votes

Shadow_Gengar - NO votes

Tentacruel - NO votes

Lugialord - 2 votes

Raven - 2 votes

Hyperbeam01 - 1 vote

NocturneGale - 3 votes

Rhize - NO votes

Hydrocannon - NO votes

darkraioftheshadows55 - NO votes

Grovylite - 3 votes

Becuase only one regular ended with 1 vote, I will split then in groups of two instead of three: Group A and Group B.

Group A are the regulars that managed to obtain 2 or more votes in Room of Trust. You remember the two people that you voted for? In order to earn the points in this test, you most find the same people that you voted among those anonymous regulars and then vote then again. Remember this - you are voting for numbered regulars this time, not for actual names, so send a PM to me in order to vote Regular No. X and Regular No. Y. If you identify both of your targets correctly, you will be awarded with 100 test Points. If you fail to find one of then but guess the second one correctly, you will lose 50 Test Points. Finally, if you get both of your votes incorrect or do not vote at all, you will lose half of your Test Points that you have accumulated so far. Remember this - like the last time, you will only have ONE try, so be careful with your choice of votes!

Group B are the regulars that have failed to obtain 2 or more votes in the Room of Trust. You can cast 2 votes as well, but your winning objective is different - you must be voted yourself in order to win. You can either pose as yourself or impresonate another person. If a regular in Group B chose to reveal as himself, then he can score in this test by receiving 2 or more votes. Since players in Group A will most likely be voting for their designated targets, the only votes that a regular in Group B can obtain this way are the votes from other regulars in Group B. But there is also an alternate way to win, and that way is much more rewarding. If you impersonate yourself as a different person, then you will only need 1 vote to gain Test Points, regardless of who voted for you. This rule will be active as long as you keep pretending to be someone else other than you. So if you for some reason chose to reveal your real identity to everyone later, then you will have to rely on 2 votes instead of one in order to start earning points. So do your best in your impresonation skills! You can also impersonate someone from Group B as well, and still earh points if one of then votes you. So you gain 100 test points for two votes if you are posing as yourself, or for a single vote if you are posing as someone else, and an additional 100 points for every extra person that votes for you. Of course, if no one votes for you, you will lose 100 test Points. Since your points are in the zero already, you will be in negative zone. If that happens, then you must pass the next test no matter what, or face possible elimination from Tower of God.

Trust no one, but trust is needed to win. People from Group B will most likely try to steal votes from those in groups A or they can instead try to cooperate with each other in order to win, but considering how Room of Trust ended last time... I doubt that there will be any cooperation between then. Just remember that you still have your own voting power in case if you are busted!

And... Please be extremely careful. There were 15 regulars in the Room of Trust, but in the Room of Masks there will be 20 people so... figure out the rest for yourselves! Your test will start at Friday 4th, which is 2 days from now. I will send your usernames and password to you once the test begins. Good luck to you!

Vantas
April 2nd, 2014, 05:57 AM
Frags, will the people from Group 1 sent back to 2F be participating in this game?

Also, we have done anon accounts on Marriland before, you just have to use a "fake" email for it. However, it's unpopular to do anon because it's too cumbersome.

Fragos
April 2nd, 2014, 06:18 AM
That's the reason why I am conduthing the second part here - because my accounts were already created several weeks ago, and regarding Tower of God, the can be reused multiple times (compared to Mafia game accounts). Though even now, some of Mafia anon accounts are getting resued again.

Regarding those from Group One - you will find the answer once we are done with this test. You should be more concerned with yourself when the test begins.

Vantas
April 2nd, 2014, 06:29 AM
Wait, then what's their goal? They don't qualify under any group, unless you're shelving them in group B... *shrug*

Fragos
April 2nd, 2014, 06:51 AM
You got that right, Vantas. Not all of then might answer my call... but those who do, will be in Group B. They will try to steal votes from Group A as well, but since they can use their own votes too, they can hold a great influence on each other inside Group B as well. They failed to pass their tests on 2F and 3F, so this game will be their last chance to climb Tower of God. That is, if they agree to participate in Room of Masks again.

It's all part of this test. You'll just have to deal with it.

Vantas
April 2nd, 2014, 07:43 AM
DanishPie - 1200 Points
Caysapferg - 400 Points
_Q2 - 300 Points
Vantas - 300 Points
Grovylite - 300 Points
NocturneGale - 300 Points
Lugialord - 200 Points
Raven - 200 Points
Hyperbeam01 - 100 Points
Sylvia - 100 Points
Rhize - 0 Points
Hydrocannon - 0 Points
darkraioftheshadows55 - 0 Points
theshinycelebi - 0 Points
Tentacruel - 0 Points
Ika- -50 points
J- -100 points
Hypersniper- -100 points
FRAGS
FRAGS

I did my research, and this is the twenty masks of our game.
Red = negative
Orange = 0
Yellow = 100
Green = >100

Cay
April 2nd, 2014, 07:58 AM
(I'm Caysapferg)

So, are you gonna give us our anon accounts over PM here, or on Marriland?

Vantas
April 2nd, 2014, 08:30 AM
(I'm Caysapferg)

So, are you gonna give us our anon accounts over PM here, or on Marriland?Well considering SC2 members are participating in this, probably on here if we have an account. Otherwise Marri seems like the only viable option.

powerofdeath
April 2nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
lolwut

Vantas
April 2nd, 2014, 09:50 AM
Hey death! :D If you're confused about this stuff here's a link to our Floor 2. I was kind of curious to when one of you guys from group one would post here, I gotta admit ^^"

http://www.marriland.com/forums/non-pokemon-forums/games-and-other-randomness/493443-tower-of-god-2f

powerofdeath
April 2nd, 2014, 09:51 AM
Hey death! :D If you're confused about this stuff here's a link to our Floor 2. I was kind of curious to when one of you guys from group one would post here, I gotta admit ^^"

http://www.marriland.com/forums/non-pokemon-forums/games-and-other-randomness/493443-tower-of-god-2f

_Q2
April 3rd, 2014, 11:03 AM
Obligatory "I'm here and I'm probably going to play Mafia here a but as well. Woohoo. :P

Euphoria
April 3rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
*Obligatory post* It's Lugialord here.

Astrid
April 4th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Hello everyone!!!!! DanishPie's here!!!!!

Fragos
April 4th, 2014, 08:52 AM
And... the test start now! Prepare yourself. From now on, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here.

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Masks

You thought the Room of Trust was hard enough... now you face the true terror that is the Room of Masks! You may begin your discussion now. This test will end in 72 hours from now. Remember to not trust anyone, but trust is needed to win!

Good luck to you all... you'll need it. This test will not be that simle as you might find it.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 08:59 AM
hey, number 9 checking in.

considering we can't talk stuff out of ToG not really sure what we should be talking about. any ideas?

Regular No. 6
April 4th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Hello guys!!! :D
You know who I am...

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 09:18 AM
the dots on the end make me think darkrai or danish?
seriously, what's the point with just taunting us with trying to say who you are without actually saying it?

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 09:35 AM
IT HAS BEGUN.

so, which one of you is Danish or Cay? I voted the two of you in the last round and would like to vote you again.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 09:41 AM
#2, reveal yourself.

Regular No. 18
April 4th, 2014, 09:59 AM
You all are beautiful <3

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 10:03 AM
I would like to, but the ones who know who I am should know better.

#9, what about you? #6 has not claimed anything yet I already can figure out who he is.

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Damn, these profile pics are scary...

Okay, now to look for my voters...

Edit: Looks like mine isn't so shocking...

Regular No. 19
April 4th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Some of the avatars are creepy. o.0

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 10:12 AM
By the emoticons and the way people describe things, I can get a brief idea on who is who.

Before I go ahead and say who I voted for, I'd like to get an idea of everyone here.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 10:26 AM
dang this is active, considering this is in the middle of the school day.
i think i know who you are vader. and i have a feeling who a few other people are, but i'm trying to keep my options open on who people could be.

Regular No. 7
April 4th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Hi.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 10:43 AM
cool, #7 is the president of usa

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 10:43 AM
THANKS OBAMA YOU PUT US IN THIS STUPID ROOM ITS ALL YOUR FAULT :>

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 10:57 AM
You all are beautiful <3

By this sarcasm, I think this may be Tentecruel.

And if you know who I am, try your luck!

Regular No. 18
April 4th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Did you know that fuck you 8D <3

Regular No. 6
April 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Gosh, seriously, there's no point in hiding.
Please, I'd like to be called Dane.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 11:24 AM
I am sara, by the way.
already figured out who is one of my targets, think he also voted me as well.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Gosh, seriously, there's no point in hiding.
Please, I'd like to be called Dane.

so it's really you? were you one of those who voted me?

Regular No. 6
April 4th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Sara? Who's Sara?
Who's Hulk?

Regular No. 6
April 4th, 2014, 11:39 AM
You would know if I voted you.
Can we double post?

Regular No. 17
April 4th, 2014, 11:45 AM
How is everyone doing?? ^_^

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Yep. Definitely Jake.

And Sara (as in Star) is not in this...

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Sarasa is who i am.
are you really dane? the real dane would have figured it out already.

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 11:49 AM
You mean Vantas?

I seriously doubt you are Vantas...

Regular No. 18
April 4th, 2014, 12:08 PM
You aren't Kat. first off, she isn't Sarasakat anymore. 2nd, she refers to herself as kat. :P

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 12:09 PM
I am sara, by the way.
already figured out who is one of my targets, think he also voted me as well.SG, BS. i'm calling you out right here and now.

Regular No. 18
April 4th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Also since I know that my likelyhood of getting past this floor is low, ima be screwing up some other people's stuff. 8D

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Also since I know that my likelyhood of getting past this floor is low, ima be screwing up some other people's stuff. 8Dlol Jake, we know who you are though. You and Kolton kinda made it obvious.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 12:17 PM
@Vader Pretty certain you're Cleb :P Either that or Frags, I'm trying to decide.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 12:19 PM
not all people know that i was sarasakat before.
i spelled my name differently because danish already referred to me as kat before the test began.

so make sure this sticks out: I am indeed Vantas.

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 12:21 PM
No, I don't think #2 is SG.

He knows Kat is Kat. Not sara. I think that #2 may be Frags or one of the 5 others.

I am positive that you are not Vantas.

I think you are Darkrai, mainly because of bad capitalization.

And everyone knows she is Vantas. Her name is even Vantas on here. Plus, she never referred to herself as Sara in the first place.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 12:22 PM
not all people know that i was sarasakat before.
i spelled my name differently because danish already referred to me as kat before the test began.

so make sure this sticks out: I am indeed Vantas.Real Vantas has proper grammar lmao. You can keep trying to be Kat though, idc.

Can I point out how hideous my avatar is?

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Real Vantas has proper grammar lmao. You can keep trying to be Kat though, idc.

Can I point out how hideous my avatar is?
I think this is Kat.

She is the only person I know who actually says lmao and idc.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 12:27 PM
I'm sure that Frags is already among us. he made similar trick to the first group before us and he will probably try it out again.

I already decided to vote #6 as i'm sure he is Danish. Still have yet to figure out who is cay

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I'm sure that Frags is already among us. he made similar trick to the first group before us and he will probably try it out again.

I already decided to vote #6 as i'm sure he is Danish. Still have yet to figure out who is cay
I am positive this is Darkrai. 100% sure.

I've seen his behavior, and grammar. When we pointed it out, he covered it up immediately.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 12:41 PM
I am positive this is Darkrai. 100% sure.

I've seen his behavior, and grammar. When we pointed it out, he covered it up immediately. I gotta agree with Vader here. Darkrai kept saying stuff about Danish and Cay, so the fact that he's trying to find those two would make sense. Though then again, it could be one of the regulars from group one. Either way, they have no votes, so if the rest of you guys want to have less competition for later in the competition, that would mean not voting #2.

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Ok, I admit it, I am not Vantas at all. But I had to lie in order to get myself voted. If I don't pass this test Frags might kick me out of this... so please someone, put at least one vote on me.

No, I am not from group one. Who else would know that much about Sarasakat otherwise?

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 01:02 PM
:v Do you expect us to lose points and vote you? That seems a little counter productive XD Here, if I can't find the people I voted, I might vote you. How does that sound?

Good news is I'm about 90% sure I found one of my targets :D I just gotta find my other...
-----------------------------------
Ok, so I remember looking at one of SG's posts, that things went according to plan that he lost Room of Trust. Any idea on what he's planning?

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 01:08 PM
But for someone here to gain points, someone else have to lose points (or so it seems). Don't you think that you are a little bit unfair to us?

DanishPie has a lot of points, so why he won't turn himself nice and votes me? I'll be fine is Vantas votes me as well, but I really dislike Danish because of that he did to us on the first floor.

Regular No. 1
April 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Hello children. I have arrived.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 01:26 PM
But for someone here to gain points, someone else have to lose points (or so it seems). Don't you think that you are a little bit unfair to us?

DanishPie has a lot of points, so why he won't turn himself nice and votes me? I'll be fine is Vantas votes me as well, but I really dislike Danish because of that he did to us on the first floor.Why specifically Vantas lol XD

Also, those in group B can coordinate among eachother, so there's that. You could get you, SG, and Jacob in a three way voting thing, for example, to all pass this. Or really any combination of people left in group B.

@#1 Hello my child. How was your day at school?

Regular No. 1
April 4th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Why specifically Vantas lol XD

Also, those in group B can coordinate among eachother, so there's that. You could get you, SG, and Jacob in a three way voting thing, for example, to all pass this. Or really any combination of people left in group B.

@#1 Hello my child. How was your day at school?

Eh, same old same old.

Regular No. 3
April 4th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Ooh, a new member! Exciting.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 01:42 PM
idk ;O;

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Ok I dun even that was uncalled for :v

But yeah anyway what do you guys think of SG and him saying that losing Room of Trust was according to the plan?

Regular No. 5
April 4th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Hello there~

Why don't we all just say who we are? If two people claim to be the same person, it'll be easy enough (probably) to distinguish between the two.

SG is probably trying to worry us or something. I can't think of why someone would purposely try to lose.

Regular No. 17
April 4th, 2014, 02:22 PM
SG is weird ^_^

Regular No. 11
April 4th, 2014, 02:30 PM
You guys are all so rude.

I'm in group 1. I told you who I voted for. I stole the fake bomb on 1F. I'm Clebby gg.

Regular No. 9
April 4th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Lol I'm 50-50ing you being Clebby right now.

Well, 5, that isn't a bad idea to be honest, that way we know who's who, the inactives, ect. It feels so awkward claiming yourself though XD

I'm Kat, dun lynch me. (even though my avatar is a weeping angel ._., )

Regular No. 5
April 4th, 2014, 02:53 PM
I'm Raven.

Regular No. 17
April 4th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I'm Quil ^_^

Regular No. 11
April 4th, 2014, 03:38 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I only made one action during 1F, and that was to steal the fake bomb from Jake, who had stolen it from Jarrod. Not really much else I CA say to prove myself right now, but surely there's got to be some sort of subtle clue somewhere within everybody's posting style. I reckon that we may be able to figure out who is who just by the way they post. If not, then they obviously purposefully changed grammar/style to trick everyone else. In all honesty, I donor blame them either.

Regular No. 7
April 4th, 2014, 04:33 PM
You should vote me.

Regular No. 8
April 4th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Hello people, you mind some company?

Regular No. 2
April 4th, 2014, 09:54 PM
So, are you going to vote me or not?

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 07:00 AM
/vote 2 and 7 are group B obviously

And hmm, well, I really have no reason to care if you're bluffing or not Cleb so 8D Just I thought Vader might be you, but idk.

Fragos
April 5th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Note to all regulars: You can only vote by sending a Private Message to me, as usual. 24 hours have already passed, 48 more hours left before the test ends.

Regular No. 3
April 5th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I'm Cay.

And Kat, I just realized you had a weeping angel. That's how much Doctor Who I watch C:

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Close enough

Well, not everyone has posted yet...
@Frags Are we allowed to give everyone a "wake up call"?

Regular No. 6
April 5th, 2014, 09:40 AM
I hate my avatar. It's much too creepy for my liking.
Hi Cay and Kat! I'm not really sure if you're telling the truth, though, so I won't vote yet.

Regular No. 3
April 5th, 2014, 09:43 AM
So, are you going to vote me or not?

Probably not, Darkrai.

6 is probably Danish/Sam.

Regular No. 6
April 5th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I'm not Sam! Seriously, you should read the other pages.
You may or may not be Cay...We'll see about that...
We should just wait until almost everyone has posted before voting.

Regular No. 13
April 5th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Sorry for taking too long. Grovylite is finally here!

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Hey Danish/Grovylite! I pretty much believe you Danish but I don't want to get too confident :v

Hmm....how can you prove yourself..... I'm not going to believe you right off the bat because you said you're Grovylite. Is there any way you can prove your identity?

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 11:57 AM
And Dane, my avatar is creepier considering in DW it can POSSESS people idk ;O;

Possess like, make them think they've turned to stone then actually turn them into it. Not sure what else to call it :v

Regular No. 13
April 5th, 2014, 01:07 PM
I voted Dane and Vantas in Room of Trust ^_^

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I voted Dane and Vantas in Room of Trust ^_^lol okay.

So anyway, any one else gonna come on?
Frags can we please send a mass PM for everyone on Marri to give them a wake up call?

Regular No. 1
April 5th, 2014, 03:47 PM
So yeah, I'm Dashie.
this should clear up any doubts
https://i.imgflip.com/7yngo.jpg

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Doubt removed.

Who is that in that particular meme anyway? ;o

Regular No. 1
April 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
OOOOO SPOILERS THO I DOUBT ANYONE HASN'T WATCHED STAR WARS

That right there is Anakin Swywalker on Mustafar after turning to the dark side, facing Obi-Wan Kenobi.

OOOOO END OF SPOILERS

Regular No. 9
April 5th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Lol I knew that, but I actually haven't watched Star Wars.

*SHRUG*

Regular No. 14
April 5th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Since I was out all day and did not have my kindle at all,I'll just come out and say it. .I'm hydrocannon. Yeah. Totally. Not like anyone cares lol. I won't get any votes anyway. IM I R BABOON! YAAAY

Regular No. 6
April 5th, 2014, 10:56 PM
You want to clear up doubts, eh.
OK, then, Sylvia is a florist!!!
My favorite mod is....never mind, that's off topic. ;D

Regular No. 6
April 5th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Oh, and Kat, PROVE YOURSELF!!!

Fragos
April 5th, 2014, 11:38 PM
So far, I have received votes from only ONE person.

It's okay for you to be cautious and take your time, but the test will end in 36 hours. Make sure you'll cast your votes before time runs off.

Regular No. 2
April 5th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Who wants some votes? I can offer you some if you promise to vote me.

Regular No. 7
April 6th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Vote me and I will vote you.

Regular No. 12
April 6th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Sorry,for not being active,at all yet. I'll make sure to be! ^.^

Regular No. 2
April 6th, 2014, 02:36 AM
Vote me and I will vote you.

I would rather vote Mitt Romney instead of you.

Regular No. 12
April 6th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Also, who ever said they we're Grovylite, you may not be.
Since, he always introduces himself as Sam, well, normally anyway.

Regular No. 2
April 6th, 2014, 04:24 AM
Hey, look, it's a splitting image of Star!

Regular No. 10
April 6th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Hi Im here now

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 07:56 AM
EDIT: Problem fixed xD I was having difficulty seeing this thread.

@Pikachu yeah I figured that Mouse wasn't Sam, in which why I called him Grovylite. Now reveal yourself XD

@Hulk Looks like we got a confirmed Republican here 8D

@Danish Hmm....well I asked you about the status of the bombs on floor one, in which they were one deadly and one fake. Is that proof enough?

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 08:16 AM
@10, 7, and 12 REVEAL YOURSELVESSSSSS

@2 You're a Republican, aren't you? :P

@Dane I never said I needed my doubts removed lol XD But that works c:

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 08:31 AM
@10, 7, and 12 REVEAL YOURSELLLLVVVEEESSSS xD

@7 You do realize there is no logical way to any of us in group A to vote someone like you in group B just to get a vote we don't need, right? ;D

Regular No. 3
April 6th, 2014, 09:27 AM
You want to clear up doubts, eh.
OK, then, Sylvia is a florist!!!
My favorite mod is....never mind, that's off topic. ;D
DANE CONFIRMED.

@10, bad grammar. BAD GRAMMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Regular No. 10
April 6th, 2014, 09:45 AM
lol

im nocturne

Fragos
April 6th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Only one day left before the test ends! Make sure you cast your vote in time! If for some reasons certain numbers did not post... juts try to ignore then. There are 15 of you after all, isn't that true?

Regular No. 8
April 6th, 2014, 10:12 AM
I'm Jarrod. Vote me and I'll give you some lovin.

Regular No. 17
April 6th, 2014, 10:51 AM
nah, I'll pass ^_^

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Just looking through the masks that have not posted, it shows that 15, 16, 20, or 4 have not posted. I think from this, we can conclude since HyperSniper left, and Frags most likely wanted to play in one of these, that means at least one of the Group one people are here. I'm guessing that's 13 though, to be honest.

Regular No. 1
April 6th, 2014, 11:38 AM
welp.
I'm gonna lose lol.

Regular No. 13
April 6th, 2014, 12:44 PM
HEYYYYYYYY

im hyper and im sad my Internets not been working recently
pls vote me im voting regular num 1

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 01:01 PM
HEYYYYYYYY

im hyper and im sad my Internets not been working recently
pls vote me im voting regular num 1lol okay you're one of the people from group 1 XD

Regular No. 9
April 6th, 2014, 05:24 PM
So.... Is no one going to be active for these last few hours? :v

Regular No. 1
April 6th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Damn, I wish I could get on Marriland, but I underestimated my dad's computer admin powers. dat family security no marriland for you doe

Fragos
April 6th, 2014, 11:00 PM
I might extend the test duration if nessesary, but for no more until Wednesday. You are still encouraged to cast your votes before the currrent deadline ends.

Regular No. 6
April 7th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Do we send our votes here, or in Marriland?
Also, who's HyperSniper?

Regular No. 9
April 7th, 2014, 05:37 AM
HyperSniper is someone in group 1. And I sent my votes on here C:

About two hours more till deadline.

Fragos
April 7th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I have decided to extend the duration of this test for 2 more days. However, any regular that sends their vote to me after the original deadline will only receive half of their Test Points upon meeting win criteria.

So, you're free to continue your discussion!

Regular No. 17
April 7th, 2014, 11:44 AM
vote for me please ^_^

Regular No. 9
April 7th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Well, I'm probably going to sign off of this account for the remainder of the test, there's no point in me staying when I have my two votes already put down. So cya guys in the next round~

Regular No. 18
April 7th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Totes forgot about this, lul. GL everyone.

Fragos
April 8th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Attention to all regulars! The test has been finally concluded! Please return to the Marriland and wait ulntil I calculate your score.