PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Game Moment

Footy
May 16th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Whats the best Mafia moment you've had so far out of all the Games you've played?

Mine has to be without a doubt, The moment in one game when it was 3 mafia vs 3 town, I was the sheriff, and basically said Mafia have voting control, theres no need to play dumb anymore, and their Godfather spoke up and gloated about how they were going to kill the Vigilante in the night... (Their Consigliere knew who had guns)

Night came and went.. and in the Morning...

One of us didn't survive the night.... Role was.. MAFIA.

Vigilante killed one of the Mafia! What they didn't realise... they tried to kill the Vigilante, but the other remaining town member was.. *Drum Roll* a Doctor.

:D

Boy, did we mock him Good and Proper after that.

Zippy
May 16th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Eh, my games as Mafia have usually been pretty dull. Best moment for me is when I was SK, got fingered with two turns to go by a cheating Investigator from the grave, and still managed to convince everybody to lynch other people, ending up with a win.

Except for the fact that I really don't like playing jesters, I'd go with the time I was jester and managed to get lynched last with two others remaining, one town and one mafia, the mafia was the only guilty voter, so he died that night from guilt, and killed the townie to boot. So neither town nor mafia won, but a bug prevented me from getting my win out of it.

thisismyname
May 16th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Mine would have to be a game where the last townie forgot all about me (a SK) and I had bullshitted him to vote out the Mafia. When it came down to the last three in a trial and the Doctor voted with me against the last Mafia, I said "Town Wins GG". He said "nice work".

After the lynching, I said, "Have a good sleep tonight Doc!" He said "....oh shit" SK Wins!

Deolrin
May 16th, 2011, 09:20 AM
My favorite moment in Mafia was when a really, really stupid Witch found out who was town and who was Mafia(it was something like 3 mafia vs 2 town vs 1 witch). The obvious would've been for her to use the mafia to kill the most important Townies, but what did she do instead?
She controlled the Godfather to shoot his consigliere, then his consort, and finally himself. She didn't realize what exactly that meant regarding her win conditions right until we all said our thanks(as townies) and lynched her. :P

Doc
May 16th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I have two very unusual favorite moments:
The first one was my entire first game. I was vigilante and didn't know exactly who to shoot, so I ended up shooting a doctor and a sheriff (lol). The town then sent me to trial in which I admitted to being a very, very bad vigilante but nonetheless I could only help the town. When it came down to me, a citizen and the godfather, the citizen believed my speeches and we won.

Second best moment:
Today.
There were 6 players left. Me, 2 mafia (1 was my friend, the GF) and 3 random people. I was SK but I thought that I wouldn't win since mafia could easily kill me. When it turned night and then day, 4 people had died, leaving only me and my GF friend. I won.
This is what happened: There were 2 mafia, me, an arsonist, a witch and a vigilante. The arsonist killed the witch, the vigilante killed one mafia and I killed the vigilante, the mafia killed the arsonist. One of the luckiest moments so far.

vileguy
May 16th, 2011, 04:03 PM
2 towns, 2 mafia, 1 SK, 1 jester remain.
town lynches the jester (well played)
sk kills 1 mafia
mafia kills sk
vigilante shoots the other mafia, who also commits guiltocide

it seemed like a lost cause for a poorly played town (i think, maybe this was a game with 2 SK, I don't remember), and then all of a sudden town wins + jester, very amusing.

playing a SK
night 1 i stab the GF
day 1 i claim to be an invest who found the GF
manage to "point out the obvious" and lie my way to almost the end, but lost

playing a witch
ended up with 4-5 towns + me and no killing roles
was leading an investigator by a leash for days (he didn't realize he shouldn't trust his information when I control him)
sadly, didn't manage to get anyone executed
but still very funny watching him WTF at everyone on our team being a doc

Supersun
May 16th, 2011, 04:54 PM
1 SK, 1 Investigator(me), 1 Mafia

I say, "gg SK, I'll vote the mafia for you" and voted for who the mafia was.

Mafia was like "...really, oh well, gg"

SK voted guilty
I voted innocent

Some of us didn't survive the night
and I was the last one standing since mafia and SK more or less had to kill each other to have any chance of winning.

Dark.Revenant
May 16th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Prisoner's dilemma lol.

Nick
May 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM
1 SK, 1 Investigator(me), 1 Mafia

I say, "gg SK, I'll vote the mafia for you" and voted for who the mafia was.

Mafia was like "...really, oh well, gg"

SK voted guilty
I voted innocent

Some of us didn't survive the night
and I was the last one standing since mafia and SK more or less had to kill each other to have any chance of winning.

Applause!

Omgproberush
May 17th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Being the GF (no fellow Mafia left so no night killing) and getting 5-6 people lynched to win the game (no stalemate thing at the time, or else if they were smart they could stall). It was epic.

Thegatso
May 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Possibly one of my favorite games was me being jester and claiming survivor while I had the name "4VESTS!"

N1, I was fine. Gloated about being survivor D1.

N2, I got shot by the maf,BUT A DOC HEALED ME, so D2, after no deaths, I gloated more about being survivor and being bulletproof. Town lynched my annoying ass. I lol'd so hard.

The.KK
May 19th, 2011, 03:38 AM
So our Godfather died very early on (forgot exactly how, I think he left), and it was me and another maf left and both of us couldn't kill. So we thought it was over and pretty lame, I was about to reveal it all and just quit but something in me made me want to stay in the game. The other mafia got lynched shortly after and at that point there was no more sheriff or investigator left but there was a few random towns, so I claimed investigator (since I was consig it made this job a bit easier) and had to somehow get the 6 or 7 other townies lynched. I controlled the conversation and got their trust from that point and won, couldn't believe it. But the town was pretty dumb, they didn't realize mafia couldn't kill and they should have let the "investigator" just check everyone. Either way, it was pretty epic for me to win as a mafia who couldn't kill almost all game long.

Claire_Stanfield
May 19th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Left: Me-witch mafioso and townie. Me: i'm witch let's win it mafia. They started lynch but i made townie vote innocent. Then i made mafioso kill himself and i won.

Deolrin
May 21st, 2011, 05:43 AM
Three people left.
Arsonist, Serial Killer, Mafioso.
They don't know who eachother is but it's kind of easy to guess. No one knew there was an Arsonist, but the SK and Mafioso were a given.
First they're lynching the Mafioso. The arsonist votes innocent. Then they're lynching the Serial Killer. Again the arson votes guilty. They decide to kill the Arsonist(who they thought was a Survivor).
Both of them vote guilty. His role is revealed(everyone in the ghost world thought he was a jester), everyone is like "dude what". The day ends.
Serial Killer kills the Mafioso.
Mafioso kills the Serial Killer.
No one won. xD
Awesome game, first time it ever happened to me. :P

lala
May 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
it was a 1v1v1v1, 2sk 1maf 1town, town had given up hope of wining a long time ago,
what are the chances all 3 would kill each other, but they did and town won, was quite funny

McKinley
May 23rd, 2011, 12:20 AM
My most favorite moment was when I was a doctor and the only other town member left was a citizen. There was me, him, three mafia, serial killer, and a random neutral. The very last night, I was freaking out, and randomly healed someone (for I did not know who was the last town or what his/her role was at the time being) and when the dust cleared in the morning. . . All of the mafia was dead. All of them; and by chance, they killed the serial killer! And it turns out I healed the LAST town member, and by some odd luck and a lot of stars lining up, the arson had not doused me the entire game. I was able to convience the citizen I was doctor since I claimed I healed him, and well. . . Yeah, arsonist won the game for town.

My best Mafia moment as of yet.

Leafie
May 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
My favorite moment was when I randomly decided to name myself "Voldemort". Almost instantly, another guy named himself "Harry Potter". I ended up as the sheriff, and I investigated someone at random. There was a jester acting as an invest., a invest. claiming that so and so was guilty, another invest. yelling at the other investigator that he was not investigator (since some people don't know what random town means). Me, going for a laugh, yell that Harry Potter is guilty. This throws the whole game into turmoil, and people are randomly lynched. Both me and Harry don't die. I get perma-blackmailed after the first day. I vote to lynch Harry every day, but the random finger pointing continues, and town begins to drop. I can't contribute because I'm silenced. Everyone begins to die to random lynching, and about one real investigation. The rest were framed, driven, or just the result of dumb investigators. In the end, it's only Harry, 1 mafia, 1 town, and myself left. Harry laughs and says he was actually Godfather the whole time, and I was right. I was lynched shortly afterward. I proudly announced to death chat that I was right all along, and they should have listened to me. Last townie dies, win goes to the mafia.

I loved it because of the irony.