PDA

View Full Version : Eliminated Survivors

powerofdeath
March 17th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Greeting Bahkieh; Brendan; Dagaen; Frog; Tonex; Noctiz; Kusco; Damus_Graves; RLVG; Orpz; Azuriae; Deathworlds; Ika!

You all received a chance to come back to survivors. There will be a special challenge just for you guys!
When the tribes merge, there will be a challenge that all eliminated players will have a chance to come back to the game.

Anyone who also isn't playing Survivors and are interested in trying out may post /sign here. You will also receive a fair chance like those eliminated players.

Winner of this special challenge will Join Survivors and also win immunity for the next 2 rounds!!!

louiswill
March 17th, 2014, 02:25 PM
When is the deadline to join? I need to manage my time.

Orpz
March 17th, 2014, 05:22 PM
im in

RLVG
March 19th, 2014, 01:17 PM
http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=%2FRLVG%20SIGNATURELLIO&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=40&style_color=0FC7FF

Bahkieh
March 21st, 2014, 05:38 AM
Sign!

powerofdeath
March 21st, 2014, 08:30 PM
Everyone have 48 hours to PM me if they want to sign up for the elimination challenge!

Games will start asap (can be played right now)

We will be playing Outwitters!

powerofdeath
March 21st, 2014, 09:21 PM
Welcome to Elimination Challenge of Survivors!

Today we will be playing OutWitters!

I will present a board. The Board will be found Here! (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1iYRKVwmnxW9ebWA50nm2j-sjiSk2pIDiceRtbc7EciM/edit)

The Unit Information will be found Here! (https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/12-vghc_e7klduT6bO0dQAfg6RiBFbnlKB2vxA3-AXm8/edit)

We will be doing Tournament Mode. (1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1, then 1v1 1v1, then 1v1 or etc) I will contact you who you will be versing against. You and your opponent must find a time to play at the same time and inform me the time. Winner will move up the rank and play against the winner of other games. Loser is eliminated. The last one standing, the one who outwitted everyone else, will return to Survivors!

The Basic of the Game:
* Destroy the Enemy Base to win.
* Every Move you make, Cost wits
* Each of your units can Move once per turn, and Attack one per turn.
* Killing an unit will reward you one wit.
* You can only see as far as your unit can move. Your enemy will be lurking in the Dark.
* The 7 Colored Hexagon is your Base. Your Base have 5 hitpoint. You cannot walk into Base Tiles. To attack the base, move your unit next to the Base and attack it.

Wits:
* Any action you take cost wits.
* It costs one each time you move or attack.
* You may use your wits to create units at your Barrack.
* You will earn 5 wits each turn.
* You can capture Bonus Point Area for additional wits per turn.
* You don't have to use all of your wits each turn, you can save them for later.
* On the first turn, Player Two will earn 8 wits instead of 5 to help offset advantage of going first.

Barrack:
* You can use the Barrack to buy more units.
* Units cost wits to produce.
* You can only create one unit per turn.
* Once you purchased your unit, It will spawn on the Barrack and you can still move and attack the same turn.
* You cannot purchase a unit if you or your enemy is standing on the Barrack Tile.

Bonus Point Area:
* Move your unit to Bonus Point Area to Capture them.
* Capturing one Bonus Point Area will increase your income by 1 Wit per turn.
* Capturing a Gray Bonus Point Area will automatically capture it.
* Capturing an enemy owned Bonus Point Area will convert it to Gray. You will Automatically Capture it the next turn if your unit survive.

Units:
Runner: Can Move 5 Spaces. Have Vision Range of 5 Spaces.
Have one Hitpoint. Does one Damage. Melee Unit. Cost one Wit.

Medic: Can Move 3 Spaces. Have Vision Range of 3 Spaces.
Have one Hitpoint. Does not attack. Cost 2 Wits. Can Boost a unit to Maximum Hitpoint +1.

Soldier: Can Move 3 Spaces. Have Vision Range of 3 Spaces.
Have three Hitpoint. Does 2 Damage. Melee unit. Cost 2 Wits.

Sniper: Can Move 1 Space. Have Vision Range of 1 Space.
Have one Hitpoint. Does 3 Damage. Have attack range of 3 Spaces. Cannot shoot units that have units in front of them. Cost 3 Wits.

Heavy: Can Move 2 Spaces. Have Vision Range of 2 Spaces.
Have four hitpoint. Does 3 Damage. Melee unit. Cost 4 Wits.

(still work in progress)

powerofdeath
March 21st, 2014, 10:20 PM
Post any questions you have here.

powerofdeath
March 22nd, 2014, 06:59 AM
Bahkieh vs Tonex
Orpz vs Frog

Bahkieh
March 22nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
I feel like I have a fair chance at this. I play these types of games fairly often

powerofdeath
March 23rd, 2014, 09:34 PM

Frog beat orpz

Frog vs RLVG
Tonex vs Bahkieh(still going on)

powerofdeath
March 25th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Frog beat RLVG

powerofdeath
March 26th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Bahkieh beat Tonex

powerofdeath