PDA

View Full Version : POINTS DONT SAVE

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 08:02 AM
I have already posted but only on a private post and none of the admins decided to reply. When I play a game of Mafia i wait until the end and it says points saved, and then the game after that i look and it says i have played 5 games and have got 96 points. I do not have any proof I have played 100 games but i think thats the amount of games i think i have roughly played. Could I either have this fixed or get the points that havent been saved. If anybody has had the same issue could they please help as this pisses me off lots. If you like I can gyazo anything you like that proofs this is true.

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
I have already posted but only on a private post and none of the admins decided to reply. When I play a game of Mafia i wait until the end and it says points saved, and then the game after that i look and it says i have played 5 games and have got 96 points. I do not have any proof I have played 100 games but i think thats the amount of games i think i have roughly played. Could I either have this fixed or get the points that havent been saved. If anybody has had the same issue could they please help as this pisses me off lots. If you like I can gyazo anything you like that proofs this is true.

Did you just switch computers or reinstall SC2?

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 08:44 AM
I have reinstalled the game once but im sure ive played more than 5 games before the uninstall.

Xentios
March 2nd, 2014, 08:53 AM
You store your points in your own computer. Next time backup *.bank files. (if you ask me backup all folders about sc2.

Edit: correnction "MBank13.SC2Bank" file

C:\Users\----YOUR COMPUTER USER NAME----\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\100087213\2-S2-1-1016411\Banks\2-S2-1-182706

Numbers may wary!

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 12:03 PM
I have reinstalled the game once but im sure ive played more than 5 games before the uninstall.

We save point and game data in a file, called a bank. There could be several reasons why your bank could have been wiped.

If you can't produce a replay, I can't approve a point restore.

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 12:19 PM
I have lots of replays- If you can access how many points I had during that game then i guess it would prove my points dont save.- I have 150 replays although there is lots more deleted and if you like i can send them to you?

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 12:26 PM
I have lots of replays- If you can access how many points I had during that game then i guess it would prove my points dont save.- I have 150 replays although there is lots more deleted and if you like i can send them to you?

You can send them to me Via PM or you can post them here.

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 12:28 PM
Also if I get my points restored thats good, but how can I get it so my points save?.

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 12:48 PM
Also if I get my points restored thats good, but how can I get it so my points save?.

Here is the deal, if you post some replays, we can try to determine why your points aren't saving. This seems to be affecting just you.

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
Yeh alright. How do I post them?

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 01:07 PM
Yeh alright. How do I post them?
Click "Go Advanced". Its next to "Post Quick Reply".

One of the buttons will be a picture of a paper clip. Click it. A new window should appear.

Click Add File. This is at the top right of the new window. A box should appear right below that button.

Click Select Files. A new box will appear. Click Documents, then Starcraft 2, then your AccountName.Code@# -> Replays. If you saved your replays, they will be under Multiplayer. Otherwise, they will be under Unsaved. Click the replay you want to upload and click open. That box should now disappear.

Where select Files used to be, there will be a new button called Upload Files. Click it. That box should disappear.

Now at the bottom right of the final box, there should be a button called Insert Inline. Click it. Now click Submit reply in your browser.

TL;DR - Go Advanced. Paper Clip. Add File. Select Files. Doc -> SC2 -> AccountName -> Replays -> Multiplayer/Unsaved. Select Replay. Upload Files. Insert Inline. Submit Reply.

mscibby
March 2nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
do you want me to send all 150?

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 02:05 PM
That will work. Hold on while we look through them.

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 09:15 PM
Okay, Delete your bank. Once you do that, play some games to see if you are getting points.

mscibby
March 3rd, 2014, 10:05 AM
Yay it seemed to have worked! But can i have points for 152 as i think ive proven ive played 150 and i will send every replay if you like.

Mugy
May 16th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Benefit of a doubt.
Approved.