PDA

View Full Version : Sk vs GF Question

townkrier
May 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
So here's the scenario:
I'm Godfather, but my mafia crew (besides me) all die by night 2. I stay alive and end up with just me and the serial killer. Godfather has can kill on and immune at night. Why does the serial killer win in this scenario? I seriously don't get it.

To top it off, he got 35 points and I got 5. . for staying alive for like 8 turns without any other mafia.

Clawtrocity
May 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Rev has said it's literally a giant algorithm that predicts wins and loses and tiebreakers. The only thing that's really wrong with what happens is that he initiates stalemate features whenever a 1v1 scenario happens.

It'd be a bit neater if the game went on for 1 more turn after it found this situation and then predicted the outcome since it would negate all of these godfather immunity loses, but at the moment it's just something we have to live with.

Zippy
May 15th, 2011, 11:12 PM
IMO, in this circumstance the SK (or arsonist) should win, simply because it is much harder for SK/arsonist to live to the end of the game, if they make it, they should win the tie.

Nick
May 16th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Yea. It's the same with Arsonist and GF. Arsonist win and mafia lose.

The only question is why can't we win TOGETHER? Unless SK/Arsonist will make their final move in broad daylight, while mafia won't.

townkrier
May 16th, 2011, 11:30 AM
It wasn't a tie though. . GF had night invuln on. I could kill him, he couldn't kill me. How would that be anything but a GF win?

Goonswarm
May 16th, 2011, 11:37 AM
It wasn't a tie though. . GF had night invuln on. I could kill him, he couldn't kill me. How would that be anything but a GF win?

When win conditions trigger the following events regardless of role will determine a win.
The conditions for these wins require you to come out of an evening with 2 remaining regardless of previous numbers (greater than 2).

Neutral + Non Neutral = Neutral win
Mafia + Town = Mafia win

3 day rule with a neutral in play = Neutral win
3 day rule without a neutral in play = Town win

This is what I have found from games thus far. Hopefully it answers some questions you had.