PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God - 2F

Pages : [1] 2

Fragos
February 25th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Welcome again, dear regulars (and irregulars as well). How are you resting?

The 2F test is scheduled to start on this Friday, 28th. Until then, feel free to rest and discuss your Tower of God progression. I'll post the rules for the next test 1 day before it begins, and as usual, each and every one of you will receive a PM when the next test starts. For now, I will announce the name of the next test:

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Trust

As I already said before, the next test will require an attention of everyone currently present, and will be probably used to weed out anyone who does not have the will and determination to climb the Tower. In fact, each one of you can actually clear 2F without being eliminated, given the certain circumstances. However, don't expect it to be easy - you will have to take more than one test in order to complete the whole trial on 2F.

In the meantime, feel free to guess about what the next test's rules would look like. Since M-FM Hunger Games has been ended, you should have plenty of time in participating in ToG. So, feel free to chat with me or other regulars about the Tower. I'll see you again when the second test starts, folks!

Fragos
February 26th, 2014, 10:41 AM
I'm going to move the start time a little ahead, since the entire test is going to last 72 hours. Finally, the rules of this test will be now announced:

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Trust

In this test you will learn how to trust each other. Trust and the ability to convince people will be very improtant in the process of climibing the Tower of God, and this test can clearly demonstrate that. In this test, each regular can vote for two people. Each person should vote for two people that he wants to climb the tower. You can only submit your vote action by sending a Private Message to me directly. So, where I am leaning to, you might ask?

To pass this test (and earn points for passing it), each of you must be voted by at least two people. You will be rewarded with 100 Test Points should you manage to achieve your objective, and additional 100 Points for any extra person that votes for you. You can pass the test only if you are voted by at least two people. You will not earn any points if only one person votes for you. You will also lose 100 Test Points if you are such a jerk to the point that no one wants to vote you.

There are several catches in this test you you must keep in mind. First, as I said, you votes will only count if you send a PM to me directly. Second, each regular can get to vote only ONCE in this test. No redos whatsover. Third, some people can choose not to vote at all. In fact, you can still win even if you have not casted your votes, as long as you are voted by two or more people. Any regular who manages to achieve his primary objective without voting himself will get twice the amount of Test Points that he would normally receive. For example, if that person gets voted by 3 people without voting himself, he will earh 400 points (100 for winning + 100 for additional person)x2. How cleverly you manage to convince other regulars to vote for you will be up to you, but remember this - someone HAS to vote in order for someone else to pass the test. Obviosly, you cannot vote for yourself.

If you don't pass the test... well it certainly will not be the end of you. You might not lose points if you have at least one vote on you, but I guarantee that the test that will come after that will be much more difficult to complete for those who did not pass The Room of Trust. So, I wish you all good luck, dear regulars! The test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=28.02.2014+12.00+PM+MSK (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=28.02.2014+12.00+PM+MSK)

There will be the following test participants:

AppleyNO
Damus_Graves
Citrus
Hypersniper
powerofdeath
louiswill
Bahkieh
Numbertwo
Ika
RLVG
Apache
Fatalis
Glip
J
42shadow42
Tonex

NoctiZ will not be able to participate in this test, but he still should keep track on the other regulars, because he is going to take part in the test that will follow after that.

RLVG
February 26th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Let's ask ourselves who we trust the least out of the given list.

louiswill
February 26th, 2014, 11:42 AM
It is time to discuss meta.

Lets discuss minium wage,

Give me a comprehensive and sound argument that Fed minimum wage 10.10$ is good for economy.

Then I will deliver my vote to the two people out of first Four answers I like.

RLVG
February 26th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Give me a comprehensive and sound argument that Fed minimum wage 10.10$ is good for economy.

Because a different number is bad.

Fragos
February 26th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I like how you would like to talk about meta, but the test has not been started yet. You can still ask question about the test if you want. 72 hours is a plenty of time for everyone to participate.

So please be patient and wait until the test starts. I will send everyone PMs soon.

Fragos
February 28th, 2014, 12:26 AM
The 2F test, The Room of Trust, is now officially started! You can now start your discussion and send your vote actions to me.

Just keep this in mind: You can only vote ONCE in a game. I will accept only the very first vote action, any votes that you'll try to send after that will NOT count. So choose your votes CAREFULLY.

Good luck to you all, regulars!

Citrus
February 28th, 2014, 01:42 AM
People pm me, I'm trustworthy

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 01:50 AM

Because a different number is bad.

Not enough.

ika
February 28th, 2014, 03:40 AM

Invalid, it should be $10.10 not 10.10$

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Not enough.

It took you this long to give me a "WRONG!" reply, even though I didn't give a fuck about it?

Hypersniper
February 28th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I don't live in America and such so meta is bad

I think we should vote people who are
1.long term players
2.all communist
3.people who have never played in big fm since big fm are deceitful

Of course you need only one of them to be deemed trusted
And two to be very trusted

Like me

Glip
February 28th, 2014, 10:21 AM
The innocent kitten knows no deceit.

The first two to ask for my vote shall receive it.

The innocent kitten will be very sad if he does not receive votes in return, but not surprised.

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 10:34 AM
The innocent kitten knows no deceit.

The first two to ask for my vote shall receive it.

The innocent kitten will be very sad if he does not receive votes in return, but not surprised.

Well, you're bright and would be the best team mate if there were cooperation on the endgame and would be a good opponent.
Vote for vote, aye?

Bahkieh
February 28th, 2014, 10:38 AM
My 2 votes are going to Damus and Ika. Deal with it

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 10:39 AM
My 2 votes are going to Damus and Ika. Deal with it

I'm probably not going to vote for you at all, so... Hope that they vote for you in return.:cheesy:

Glip
February 28th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Well, you're bright and would be the best team mate if there were cooperation on the endgame and would be a good opponent.
Vote for vote, aye?

Agreed.

And with that, both of my votes have been set (someone else PM'd me), so all further applicants for my votes will be denied due to "You snooze, you lose."

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Bahkieh
February 28th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I'm probably not going to vote for you at all, so... Hope that they vote for you in return.:cheesy:

I wasn't expecting you to. I figured I would come right out and say who I voted for. I know Damus will vote for me so I won't be completely screwed

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 12:53 PM
I wasn't expecting you to. I figured I would come right out and say who I voted for. I know Damus will vote for me so I won't be completely screwed

And how do you know that Damus in fact will vote you?

NoctiZ
February 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM
And how do you know that Damus in fact will vote you?
Butt buddies

Hypersniper
February 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM
i voted rlvg and pod

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 01:06 PM
It took you this long to give me a "WRONG!" reply, even though I didn't give a fuck about it?

It took that long because the host told me the game wasn't beginning yet.

powerofdeath
February 28th, 2014, 01:08 PM

It doesn't matter what the minimum wages is. Once the government increase the minimum wage, the prices for like almost everything also increase.

Tonex
February 28th, 2014, 01:11 PM

Lol, the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour...

Tonex
February 28th, 2014, 01:14 PM
There's really no reason to increase it, since the poor will prolly still stay poor from inflation

Hypersniper
February 28th, 2014, 01:15 PM
British minimum wage is 10.57 in america or 6.31 in Britain per hour

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 01:23 PM
There's really no reason to increase it, since the poor will prolly still stay poor from inflation

Not true. Simply because middle class also spend money on manufacture goods and fast food chain. The inflation is upon everyone, and poor people get an 3 dollar increase. So poor people will take less hit on inflation.

Greatest Inflation damage is on rich bank account, poor people have no savings.

Numbertwo
February 28th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I will vote on pod and someone that isn't RLVG or Glip. Their alliance is unholy and i will not support it. I propose that everyone else votes on pod aswell to show their support to this new cause.

Hypersniper
February 28th, 2014, 01:31 PM
per month 833.40 British pound is the minimum wage per month
1479.63 is the minimum wage per month in america if 10.57 is the minimum wage per hour

ika
February 28th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I will vote on pod and someone that isn't RLVG or Glip. Their alliance is unholy and i will not support it. I propose that everyone else votes on pod aswell to show their support to this new cause.

vote me

Hypersniper
February 28th, 2014, 01:52 PM
vote me and russia will give you free vodka and a ak-47

AppleyNO
February 28th, 2014, 02:06 PM
There is a way we can all get one vote. Pass your vote to the person below you on Fragos's list. We can all make it. L

Last person vote the top person obv.

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I will vote on pod and someone that isn't RLVG

B plz.

powerofdeath
February 28th, 2014, 02:16 PM
There is a way we can all get one vote. Pass your vote to the person below you on Fragos's list. We can all make it. L

Last person vote the top person obv.

We both know that will never happen.

Tonex
February 28th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Not true. Simply because middle class also spend money on manufacture goods and fast food chain. The inflation is upon everyone, and poor people get an 3 dollar increase. So poor people will take less hit on inflation.

Greatest Inflation damage is on rich bank account, poor people have no savings.

No, what I'm saying is that increasing minimum wage as an act itself will cause inflation. Disregarding the inflation that happens in the background, the poor will have a sudden influx of money that they did not have before. However, most of the extra money will be put into the purchase of consumer goods (such as food, electronics, etc) in attempt to relieve their state of poorness. However these consumer goods are produced by the middle class or mass produced by the upper class. Who do then store some of the money (as the whole idea of being not poor is that you don't NEED more money). This ends up in more build up of money in the low and upper class, allowing them to inflate prices to get that money that builds up. However, that ends up negatively impacting the poor who had the increased wages in the first place. Thus, in the short term it may be beneficial to the poor, but in the long term, nothing really changes, or might be worse, depending on how inflation is caused.

AppleyNO
February 28th, 2014, 02:28 PM

Will you reveal who voted for whom at the end of the test?

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:31 PM
No, what I'm saying is that increasing minimum wage as an act itself will cause inflation. Disregarding the inflation that happens in the background, the poor will have a sudden influx of money that they did not have before. However, most of the extra money will be put into the purchase of consumer goods (such as food, electronics, etc) in attempt to relieve their state of poorness. However these consumer goods are produced by the middle class or mass produced by the upper class. Who do then store some of the money (as the whole idea of being not poor is that you don't NEED more money). This ends up in more build up of money in the low and upper class, allowing them to inflate prices to get that money that builds up. However, that ends up negatively impacting the poor who had the increased wages in the first place. Thus, in the short term it may be beneficial to the poor, but in the long term, nothing really changes, or might be worse, depending on how inflation is caused.

That is correct but not enough to say this negative impact is greater than the increase of the wages.
In a given market, inflation encourage currency circulation, and currency circulation encourage inflation.
That is not enough to determine that currency circulation is bad nor the inflation has greater impact than minimum wage increase.

Come back to this game, I was asking how the minimum wage might benefit the economy. I think you are going backward. I can't vote you for that.

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Not true.

Suppose there are 8 amnesiac in a game, it is still possible to make everyone of them to pick the town corpse in a graveyard as long as they feel it is easy to win with.

This theory can be well proven soon.

However, allow me to point out the truth behind your comment:

As long as one of the person disobey, then someone else will lose.

This Externality is the core of this game.
Decision you make doesn't impact yourself.

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 02:36 PM
That is correct but not enough to say this negative impact is greater than the increase of the wages.
In a given market, inflation encourage currency circulation, and currency circulation encourage inflation.
That is not enough to determine that currency circulation is bad nor the inflation has greater impact than minimum wage increase.

Come back to this game, I was asking how the minimum wage might benefit the economy. I think you are going backward. I can't vote you for that.

To keep the flow of money stable, or something, without making the poor too upset about it.

As for my vote, I have someone in mind already but my vote is not cast. A second one that make it deserving, hmm...
By the way, I bet majority have already voted for their favorites, so your plans suck and fail.

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:39 PM
To keep the flow of money stable, or something, without making the poor too upset about it.

Good point but lack supporting evidences.

ika
February 28th, 2014, 02:40 PM

you never said anything about evidence...

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 02:40 PM

http://www.google.com

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:41 PM
you never said anything about evidence...

I said I will vote to the two answers I like the most.
Since I'm the one who ask questions, I can be as picky as I want to.

What's your opinion btw?

RLVG
February 28th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Alright then, if you're like that...

The 2nd vote of mine will go to the one that can give me the best reasoning of why 1.618 is better than 3.14.

Numbertwo
February 28th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Equal wages is probably best for the economy. It doesn't matter how high or low they are as long as they are equal.

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:50 PM

The 2nd vote of mine will go to the one that can give me the best reasoning of why 1.618 is better than 3.14.

I would like to give it a shot:

1.618 doesn't appear on your final exams as much as 3.14.
Though both 1.618 and 3.14 help people make beautiful images, but for sake of exams and homework, 1.618 is much better.
3.14 is a school life nightmare.

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Equal wages is probably best for the economy. It doesn't matter how high or low they are as long as they are equal.

1.If everyone get same wage then because income = spend, then everything will cost the same.
In that sense, no one will bother to do any research and innovations, because the comparative advantage is destroyed.

It would be really bad, and that is one reason perfect communism economic model can only exist when everyone has exactly same level of education and skills. In reality, equal wage almost always cause equal poverty.

2. if the equal wage is high enough to make everyone makes a saving over certain percentage of their income, in a short run, the circulation of money will halt and economy will be damaged.

Tonex
February 28th, 2014, 03:00 PM

Naw, my answer is legit, I'm just noting the increase in minimum wage was "intended" to benefit the poor. However it does not fulfill that, as it instead increases cash flow, which does benefit the economy. But not so much the poor.

louiswill
February 28th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Naw, my answer is legit, I'm just noting the increase in minimum wage was "intended" to benefit the poor. However it does not fulfill that, as it instead increases cash flow, which does benefit the economy. But not so much the poor.

Then I will put you as one candidate for my vote.

Tonex
February 28th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Then I will put you as one candidate for my vote.

Thx, guess I'll vote for you as well.

J
February 28th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Would anyone like to vote for me? I can offer my eternal love & satisfaction :)

Also I will draw a super cool picture of you in exchange <3

ika
February 28th, 2014, 10:17 PM

golden ratio > pi

Fragos
February 28th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Will you reveal who voted for whom at the end of the test?

Hell no, I will only reveal the number of votes cast on each player. You will find out soon why.

powerofdeath
March 1st, 2014, 12:20 AM
In b4, people who did not get 2 votes, have to guess who voted who.

louiswill
March 1st, 2014, 12:32 AM
Hell no, I will only reveal the number of votes cast on each player. You will find out soon why.

My bet is that this has something to do with third floor.

Why no one else want my other vote?

Damus_Graves
March 1st, 2014, 10:20 AM
Hi

J
March 1st, 2014, 11:22 AM
My bet is that this has something to do with third floor.

Why no one else want my other vote?

I would like your vote. Both of mine are up for grabs also, one for one Louiswill and anyone else?

AppleyNO
March 1st, 2014, 11:24 AM
Hi

Damus, want to trade votes?

J
March 1st, 2014, 01:03 PM
Damus, want to trade votes?

Appley, want to trade votes?

AppleyNO
March 1st, 2014, 01:09 PM
Appley, want to trade votes?

lolsure.

I have one vote left.

J
March 1st, 2014, 02:17 PM
lolsure.

I have one vote left.

:) Gotcha, sent mine off for you. Louis, still want to trade one too?

Tonex
March 1st, 2014, 02:47 PM

Think you have to answer why it's good to increase US federal minimum wage first.

RLVG
March 1st, 2014, 02:52 PM
I'm still waiting a proper answer to why 1.618 -> 3.14

powerofdeath
March 1st, 2014, 02:56 PM

cuz numbers

louiswill
March 1st, 2014, 02:59 PM

you send 1 to tonex, I sent 1 to tonex, tonex has 2.

tonex send 1 to you, I send 1 to you, you have 2

tonex send 1 to me, you send 1 to me, then I have 2

Ok, if no one else gives a good answer to my question, then this triangle trade is good because I'm lazy.

louiswill
March 1st, 2014, 03:00 PM
oh wait ,you are sending to applyNo. nvm.

J
March 1st, 2014, 06:31 PM
Sent off my votes to those that requested it - Hope you guys were as honest as me :p

Tonex
March 1st, 2014, 06:56 PM
you send 1 to tonex, I sent 1 to tonex, tonex has 2.

tonex send 1 to you, I send 1 to you, you have 2

tonex send 1 to me, you send 1 to me, then I have 2

Ok, if no one else gives a good answer to my question, then this triangle trade is good because I'm lazy.

I already traded a vote with PoD.

Tonex
March 1st, 2014, 07:04 PM

This statement is false. 3.14 - 1.618 = 1.522, which is a positive number, proving that 3.14 > 1.618, not the other way around. In all seriousness though, I prefer e (2.718), since it's so useful for me in solving differential equations.

42shadow42
March 1st, 2014, 07:49 PM

While Pi is quite useful in basic geometry, Phi is quite useful in the pattern analysis and by extension the prediction of future stock prices.

I don't know about you, but I think that makes it very powerful indeed.

Damus_Graves
March 1st, 2014, 09:51 PM
I have gotten message from two ppl and sent dem my votes in return for their votes on me.
Sry boss.

AppleyNO
March 1st, 2014, 10:19 PM
I still have one more vote guys.

Fragos
March 1st, 2014, 11:01 PM
The test will end in 26 hours.

RLVG
March 2nd, 2014, 09:43 AM
While Pi is quite useful in basic geometry, Phi is quite useful in the pattern analysis and by extension the prediction of future stock prices.

I don't know about you, but I think that makes it very powerful indeed.

... But that's the opposite of answering it.
Why is 1.618 better than 3.14?

Nevermind, I'll trade vote for votes instead.

louiswill
March 2nd, 2014, 09:44 AM
voting RLVG because he handled the bomb last floor.

AppleyNO
March 2nd, 2014, 09:53 AM
... But that's the opposite of answering it.
Why is 1.618 better than 3.14?

Nevermind, I'll trade vote for votes instead.
Sure.

RLVG
March 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Sure.

'kay.

louiswill
March 2nd, 2014, 11:34 AM
AppleyNo should be the biggest winner in this floor.

Fragos
March 2nd, 2014, 11:07 PM
The test will be over in 2 hours. Is everyone clear with their actions?

powerofdeath
March 2nd, 2014, 11:09 PM
The test will be over in 2 hours. Is everyone clear with their actions?

no, im still confused

louiswill
March 2nd, 2014, 11:45 PM
no, im still confused

It is simple. As long as you hold at least 1 of your vote and do not vote, someone will guaranteed lose. Like me.

W <= V/2
Winners are guaranteed less than total votes divided by two.

Fragos
March 3rd, 2014, 01:00 AM
Attention, regulars: The test had been ended! Wait for me to summarize your score!

powerofdeath
March 3rd, 2014, 01:13 AM
I bet like 5 people voted me, and I voted for no one.

Fragos
March 3rd, 2014, 01:17 AM
Here are the results of voting as of now:

AppleyNO - 0 votes
Damus_Graves - 1 vote
Citrus - 1 vote
Hypersniper - 1 vote
powerofdeath - 7 votes
louiswill - 1 vote
Bahkieh - 0 votes
Numbertwo - 0 votes
Ika - 2 votes
RLVG - 4 votes
Apache - 0 votes
Fatalis - 0 votes
Glip - 1 vote
J - 0 votes
42shadow42 - 1 vote
Tonex - 2 votes

There have been 5 regulars who did not vote.

Here is the current score standings:

powerofdeath
700 points

RLVG
500 points

Ika
200 points

Tonex
200 points

Damus_Graves
100 points

Citrus
100 points

louiswill
100 points

Glip
100 points

Hypersniper
50 points

AppleyNO
0 points

Bahkieh
0 points

Numbertwo
0 points

Apache
0 points

Fatalis
0 points

J

0 points

NoctiZ

0 points

I'm not counting doubled points in case if they have been achieved. The true vote distribution will be revealed after the next test ends. That's right dear regulars, another test is awaiting you on 2F! Now I just need some little cooperation from Slaol...

Due to weird distrubition of votes, everyone who received at least 1 vote "passed" the test, though those in yellow zone will still not gain any points. I understand there will be a lot of heated talk after this test's conclusion, but I recommend you to hold off your horses until I start the next test. The name of the upcoming test will be...

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Masks

That's all for now, folks! The next test is scheduled to start on Friday 7th March. It will last 72 hours as well. Your true wits will be tested there!

powerofdeath
March 3rd, 2014, 01:19 AM
dammnnnnnnnn 7?! lolol at mostly everyone else

louiswill
March 3rd, 2014, 01:22 AM
dammnnnnnnnn 7?! lolol at mostly everyone else

Because people like you, I predicted you got 5, I was wrong, but anyway lol.

There should be 4 people in the next floor.

Good luck, I'm out.

powerofdeath
March 3rd, 2014, 01:23 AM
Because people like you, I predicted you got 5, I was wrong, but anyway lol.

There should be 4 people in the next floor.

Good luck, I'm out.

<3

powerofdeath
March 3rd, 2014, 01:24 AM
TBH I actually voted for 2 people

Fragos
March 3rd, 2014, 01:26 AM
I'm not up for mass eilimination, so even if you lose points in Room of Masks, there willl be another, smaller "return" test. Player will not lose points in that test, but those who lost in "Room of Masks" must gain points in the next test, or be forced to stay at 2F for a while.

powerofdeath
March 3rd, 2014, 01:28 AM
Am I on floor 3? Will I skip this Floor 2 challenge? Do people with 1 points move on or stay and redo floor 2?

Fragos
March 3rd, 2014, 01:33 AM
No, powerofdeath will stay in this floor, because the main challenge consists of 2 parts. Room of Trust was the frist part. Room of Masks will be the second part, and will be the "real" test challenge for everyone. Since you made so much points in the last test, don't expect your life to be easy in the next one...

Fragos
March 3rd, 2014, 02:49 AM
Furthermore, like to told you, an alternate way to each points in Tower of God is to win M-FM Nasty Rumours Too. Of course, this M-FM must be succesfully voted first, and then you must win that game in order to earn extra Test points. So only your own determination to climb this tower can make this possible.

AppleyNO
March 3rd, 2014, 12:14 PM
SO

RLVG

J

IM ABOUT TO BEAT THAT ASS

>.>
<.<

louiswill
March 3rd, 2014, 12:15 PM
I'm surprised Apple got no votes, but he did not vote the people upper nor lower on the list.

Hypersniper
March 3rd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Lol pod is sooo evil
Sent me a pm for trade votes
Prob dident vote me
Who voted me anyway though

Glip
March 4th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Hmm. I received only one vote.

I wonder who the fegget is that didn't return the vote trade they asked for. RLVG, or Citrus?

Judging by Appley's response, methinks RLVG ^.^

Very well, RLVG, prepare to have no further assistance from me. Ever.

Apache
March 4th, 2014, 01:30 PM
what 0 votes? looks like this was a popularity contest.
seems like i need to work on my popularity :D

ika
March 4th, 2014, 01:31 PM
exactly 2 votes....

;)

RLVG
March 4th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Very well, RLVG, prepare to have no further assistance from me. Ever.

Prepare to get further assistance until you're no longer useful then.

Glip
March 4th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Prepare to get further assistance until you're no longer useful then.

Further assistance? You never provided any assistance to begin with.

louiswill
March 5th, 2014, 12:21 AM
I think RLVG will have a hard time in the second half, because it is going to about guess out all who voted him.

For those who didn't get votes, it is going to be an auto win.lol

Citrus
March 5th, 2014, 12:46 AM
So what have we learned here?

PoD is a major dick.

And apparently RLVG is too.

Props to you Glip for being trustworthy unlike those two.

Apache
March 5th, 2014, 01:45 AM
i've learned: DONT. TRUST. ANYONE.

louiswill
March 5th, 2014, 02:07 PM
i've learned: DONT. TRUST. ANYONE.

Dont spread lies. I was playing fairsquare by pull some intellectual discussion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Hypersniper
March 5th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I gave RLVG my vote
And pod
I made a bad choice

And btw who voted me?

Fragos
March 5th, 2014, 11:40 PM
For the next test, I have prepared a set of anonymous accounts for you. Those accounts will be used in Room of Masks, but I might also use then in the future tests, so keep then in mind. In the last test, I did not stop you from sending PMs to each other - in fact that was actually encouraged. Powerofdeath took the most advantage of that and earned a lot of points as a result. But in this test, any outside communication with Private Messages will be strictly prohibited. In fact, I will penalize anyone who tries to do that with negative Test Points. And you will not be allowed to use any information from outside the game (like the matter about your age, time when you log in, your real world location, etc...) Remember this - the Big Slaol watches over you.

Now about the test itself... You're good at finding out COM names?

Tower of God - 2F: The Room of Masks

Regulars will be divided in three groups: Group A, Group B, and Group C.

Group A are the regulars that managed to obtain 2 or more votes in Room of Trust and also voted for two people thenselves. You remember the two people that you voted for? In order to earn the points in this test, you most find the same people that you voted among those anonymous regulars and then vote then again. Remember this - you are voting for numbered regulars this time, not for actual names, so send a PM to me in order to vote Regular No. X and Regular No. Y. If you identify both of your targets correctly, you will be awarded with 100 test Points. If you fail to find one of then but guess the second one correctly, you will lose 50 Test Points. Finally, if you get both of your votes incorrect or do not vote at all, you will lose half of your Test Points that you have accumulated so far. Remember this - like the last time, you will only have ONE try, so be careful with your choice of votes!

Group B are the regulars that managed to obtain at least 1 vote OR managed to obtain 2 or more votes without voting thenselves. If you received only 1 vote in Room of Trust then you must now find out the identity of the person that voted you. You have only 1 vote instead of two, and as such, you must use your vote on a correct person. You will be awarded with 50 Test point if you get your vote correctly, but lose 100 test Points if you fail to deliver a correct vote or do not vote at all. You will be also awarded with another 50 test Points if the person that you voted back in Room of Trust manages to vote you again in this test (regardless of how your own vote went). Once again, you only have one chance to vote correctly, so use it well.
If you won the Room of Trust with 2 or more votes without voting yourself, the same rules will apply as well, but you will be able to use 2 votes instead of one (and rewarded with 50 TP for each correct one). It's also possible for such people to not appear at all.

Group C are the regulars that have failed to obtain any votes in the Room of Trust. NoctiZ is also in Group C as well. You can use 2 votes as well, but your winning objective is different - you must be voted yourself in order to win. You can either pose as yourself or impresonate another person. If a regular in Group C chose to reveal as himself, then he can score in this test by receiving 2 or more votes. Since players in Group A and B will most likely be voting for their designated targets, the only votes that a regular in Group C can obtain this way are the votes from other regulars in Group C. But there is also an alternate way to win, and that way is much more rewarding. If you impersonate yourself as a different person, then you will only need 1 vote to gain Test Points, regardless of who voted for you. This rule will be active as long as you keep pretending to be someone else other than you. So if you for some reason chose to reveal your real identity to everyone later, then you will have to rely on 2 votes instead of one in order to start earning points. So do your best in your impresonation skills! You can also impersonate someone from Group C as well, and still earh points if one of then votes you. So you gain 100 test points for two votes if you are posing as yourself, or for a single vote if you are posing as someone else, and an additional 100 points for every extra person that votes for you. Of course, if no one votes for you, you will lose 100 test Points. Since your points are in the zero already, you will be in negative zone. If that happens, then you must pass the next test no matter what, or face possible elimination from Tower of God.

Trust no one, but trust is needed to win. People from Group C will most likely try to steal votes from those in groups A and B... or they can instead try to cooperate with each other in order to win, but considering how Room of Trust ended last time... I doubt that there will be any cooperation between then. Just remember that you still have your own voting power in case if you are busted!

And... Please be extremely careful. There were 16 regulars in the Room of Trust, but in the Room of Masks there will be 20 people so... figure out the rest for yourselves! Now you get the meaning of Two-Face, do you?

The next test will begin at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=07.03.2014+20.00+MSK

Fragos
March 5th, 2014, 11:45 PM
The following anonymous accounts will be used in the Room of Masks and possibly in the future tests as well:

Regular No. 1
Regular No. 2
Regular No. 3
Regular No. 4
Regular No. 5
Regular No. 6
Regular No. 7
Regular No. 8
Regular No. 9
Regular No. 10
Regular No. 11
Regular No. 12
Regular No. 13
Regular No. 14
Regular No. 15
Regular No. 16
Regular No. 17
Regular No. 18
Regular No. 19
Regular No. 20

Tonex
March 6th, 2014, 04:32 PM
So if you're not in Group C, you are guaranteed not to be eliminated?

Fragos
March 6th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Tecnically, yes. But those in Group B should be careful, least they end up with 0 points. And losing half of your accumulated points so far... I think neither powerdeath nor RLVG would wish for that.

Each anonymous account will come with a preset avatar, which you should not change, because that will be your "mask". I believe that each one of you will play a fair game this weekend. I also have good ways of finding out the possible cheaters. In fact, if you report someone being caught in cheating (with screenshot provided), I will also reward you with 100 Test points for "selling out" the cheater. Are you still willing to trust anyone?

I figured out that Skype would be one of the methods you would actually try to use, so I'm going to make Skype itself "untrustworthy" to you. If you are caught or reported cheating in Skype, you will not earn any test points even if you met the nessesary criteria. So be fair, and don't use Private Messages or Skype or whatever. You were fair while playing Forum Mafia, so there should be no problem with a fair game here as well.

Fragos
March 7th, 2014, 06:43 AM
The test will begin in two hours! Prepare yourself. From now on, only anonymous accounts will be allowed to post here. Make sure you log in to a different account before doing anything else!

Fragos
March 7th, 2014, 08:57 AM
And... the test start now!

You thought the Room of Trust was hard enough... now you face the true terror that is the Room of Masks! You many begin your discussion now. This test will end in 72 hours from now. Remember to not trust anyone, but trust is needed to win!

Oh, and another thing - don't turn your invisible mode off!

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 09:12 AM
WTB vote

WTS 2 votes

write in my thread for offer ill buy any vote you have

Regular No. 16
March 7th, 2014, 09:40 AM
My votes were legit.

Fragos
March 7th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Note to Regular No. 16 - You have changed your avatar, even after I told you not to do so.

You can keep you current "lion mask" avatar, but for everyone else I strongly suggest that you should not change your avatar during the game.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I claim to be a 1-shot cop.

Whoever can figure out the reference will get my vote.

also this is funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08iQ-U3osZU

Regular No. 13
March 7th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Lucky number 13 for me.

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 10:32 AM
I claim to be a 1-shot cop.

Whoever can figure out the reference will get my vote.

also this is funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08iQ-U3osZU

what reference you mean, the anime attack on titan or the song

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 10:41 AM
the 1-shot cop is what im refering to.

the vid is just lolz.

Regular No. 17
March 7th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Which one of you is ika or RLVG? I voted for you back then...

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 10:45 AM
the 1-shot cop is what im refering to.

the vid is just lolz.

oh ok

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Which one of you is ika or RLVG? I voted for you back then...

oh hey its me ika

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:00 AM
oh hey its me ika

^worst impersonation of ika ever. i am probally going to vote you just for that sad attempt

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Gyver was here apparently. so thats probally one of the poeple whos faked

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 11:10 AM
I ambiguously gay

Regular No. 6
March 7th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I ambiguously gay

You are Rlvg?

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 11:15 AM
^worst impersonation of ika ever. i am probally going to vote you just for that sad attempt

wtf that doesnt even make sence

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM
You are Rlvg?

I messed the colouring coding but yeah

Regular No. 6
March 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Im one of the players from group C and i voted on hypersniper and citrus last game. This should be a easy win for them^^

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:19 AM
wtf that doesnt even make sence

it makes perfrect sense becasue your attempts are bad. you need to imporve much more before you can impersonate ika. i am jaust waiting for the moement is right its not hard to find my ovters. but its also not hard to find out who i like and give them my votes anyway.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:19 AM
I messed the colouring coding but yeah

nah your not, rlvg has a special coding on doing it. fake rlvg is fake

Regular No. 6
March 7th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Im also willing to trade votes with someone else from group C

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:21 AM
i expect rlvg to to be more crafty when giving himself out or maing soming about a story of zombo.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:22 AM

^in b4 everyone claims group C

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 11:24 AM
^in b4 everyone claims group C

Group A snuckles

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 11:25 AM
it makes perfrect sense becasue your attempts are bad. you need to imporve much more before you can impersonate ika. i am jaust waiting for the moement is right its not hard to find my ovters. but its also not hard to find out who i like and give them my votes anyway.

lol you are tryin to hard i dont write so badly

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Group A snuckles

yup im group A. wanna fight about it? i dont care about my points all that much, like in "whos line is it anyway"

THE POINTS DONT MATTER!

i rather just be here and be dick to everyone

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 11:28 AM
lol you are tryin to hard i dont write so badly

no im not trying at all, its funny how you try though. i just dont give a fuck about gramer when im online for the most part.

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 11:29 AM

hey regular no 6 im up for it

Regular No. 16
March 7th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Regular No. 7 is an apple.

Regular No. 17
March 7th, 2014, 11:53 AM
All I see for now are just fake claims. 20 is obviously not Ika, and 11 is certainly not RLVG. Try to guess out why.

Regular No. 1
March 7th, 2014, 11:55 AM
I am 42shadow42. Who is that good person that voted me?

Regular No. 6
March 7th, 2014, 11:59 AM
All I see for now are just fake claims. 20 is obviously not Ika, and 11 is certainly not RLVG. Try to guess out why.

20 fake claims ika becouse he is from group c and wants to gain more points.

And yeah let's trade votes, ''ika''

Regular No. 6
March 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM
I am 42shadow42. Who is that good person that voted me?

I might have.

Regular No. 18
March 7th, 2014, 12:12 PM
peepee

Regular No. 18
March 7th, 2014, 12:13 PM
U no who i em?

Regular No. 18
March 7th, 2014, 12:13 PM
nooo i clean now

Regular No. 10
March 7th, 2014, 12:14 PM
The innocent kitten still knows no deceit.

I am Glip. I voted for RLVG and Citrus in the Room of Trust. RLVG betrayed that trust. Citrus, it would seem, did not.

Also, it appears that I am Random No. 10 for this room of masks. Although 10 does satisfy my OCD, 7 is actually my favorite number.

Thirdly, I regret that my lack of deceit here only further assists the deviant RLVG, but it is an unavoidable consequence.

Regular No. 10
March 7th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Lastly, as I just now discovered, I find the fact that my avatar is the Burger King hilarious.

Regular No. 20
March 7th, 2014, 12:20 PM
20 fake claims ika becouse he is from group c and wants to gain more points.

And yeah let's trade votes, ''ika''

of course im not ika because im in group c as was obv

im actually apache. hope you dont betray me ^^

Regular No. 17
March 7th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Sorry for breaking the trust, Glip, but I actually voted Ika and Pod earlier.

Becuase Pod promised that he would vote me in return, so I chose to vote for him.

Regular No. 16
March 7th, 2014, 12:40 PM
FYI, I'm not J.

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Sorry for breaking the trust, Glip, but I actually voted Ika and Pod earlier.

Becuase Pod promised that he would vote me in return, so I chose to vote for him.

You are RLVG?

Regular No. 17
March 7th, 2014, 12:52 PM
You are RLVG?

Who else I might be? You got the point.

Regular No. 17
March 7th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Anyway, I'm gonna make my leave for now. I still have no signs of real Ika and Pod. Maybe they'll post when I come back.

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Anyway, I'm gonna make my leave for now. I still have no signs of real Ika and Pod. Maybe they'll post when I come back.

Real guy woul have found them, fake

Regular No. 4
March 7th, 2014, 01:22 PM
The real PoD should vote me, Damus should have reconsidered his strategy in the Room of Trust.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM
real rlvg can fill in these blanks

X Sheriff :
- Target one to put them into the X.

X :
People put on the X will be "Y", but randomed between all on the X.

Only RLVG knows what X and Y is. first one to fill in the blanks correctly is real one

or RLVG can put out another section of what im refering to.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 01:45 PM
if 17 is true rlvg he can correctly fill in the blanks.

Regular No. 7
March 7th, 2014, 01:50 PM
im still waiting on the 1-shot cop though......

Regular No. 11
March 7th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Inb4 mass train of RLVG fakers trying to guess what subject 7 is talking about

Regular No. 9
March 7th, 2014, 03:54 PM
WTB vote

WTS 2 votes

write in my thread for offer ill buy any vote you have

WTT Corrupted 6l Kaoms Heart

Regular No. 9
March 7th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Anyways, I claim Tonex, cuz idgaf, and I don't think any one else really does either.

Regular No. 16
March 7th, 2014, 05:58 PM
I voted Tonex and Powerofdeath.

Regular No. 9
March 7th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Seems legit, +1 vote to Reg No. 16

Regular No. 1
March 7th, 2014, 10:01 PM
I voted for powerofdeath and Damus in room of trust, but who voted for me? Was that you, Regular No. 6? Who are you?

Regular No. 12
March 7th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Regular No. 1

Regular No. 16
March 7th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Regular No. 1

Does voting do anything?

Fragos
March 7th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Does voting do anything?

No, Regular No. 12 must send his vote to me privately, like you all did in Room of Trust.

Regular No. 2
March 7th, 2014, 11:56 PM
tyrtjyuijo[
['ip;uy7uh

Regular No. 2
March 7th, 2014, 11:58 PM
So how many people do you guys think are lying?

Regular No. 7
March 8th, 2014, 03:22 AM
scince no one has any clues. lets mix it up

if you were a 1-shot cop. who would you check and why?

also if you are creative, make up a name of a person you would check.

Regular No. 6
March 8th, 2014, 05:21 AM
anyone want to trade my last vote?

Regular No. 20
March 8th, 2014, 08:12 AM
anyone want to trade my last vote?

yes pls. oh wait...

Regular No. 16
March 8th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I'm thinking about to give one of my vote to ika.

Who is ika?

Regular No. 20
March 8th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I'm thinking about to give one of my vote to ika.

Who is ika?
i know who ika is but that information would cost you a vote ^^

Regular No. 3
March 8th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Citrus here. Glip lemme know who you are so we can trade votes and be done with it.

Proof 1: PoD and RLVG are bitches

Proof 2: I can quote something only you and I would recognize, then you can do the same back. Easy as pie

Regular No. 3
Also cool I'm mother fucking Darth Vader

Regular No. 3
Force suggest: Evewryone vote for me anyways

Regular No. 3
Everyone*

Regular No. 3
March 8th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Oh cool you're regular no. 10, I just read through the thread

Regular No. 3
March 8th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hey Glip, this is your buddy the Citrinator

Regular No. 16
March 8th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Force suggest: Evewryone vote for me anyways

How many votes do each of us have?

Also cool I'm mother fucking Darth Vader

Can't find ika...Please tell me where he is...Mi lord.

Regular No. 13
March 8th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Can't find ika...Please tell me where he is...Mi lord.

Hi.

Regular No. 11
March 8th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Hi.

Heyo

Regular No. 20
March 8th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Hi.

Nope.

Regular No. 4
March 8th, 2014, 05:21 PM
I'll vote for players that vote for me, on one condition. Tell me why you are voting me. If I don't like your answer I will reject your vote.

Regular No. 16
March 8th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Tell me why you are voting me. If I don't like your answer I will reject your vote.

Louiswill?

Fragos
March 8th, 2014, 10:22 PM
36 hours before the test ends! Make sure you cast your votes in time!

Regular No. 19
March 9th, 2014, 01:56 AM
yo yo yo the communist is here

rlvg and pod deserve to be eliminated by me the communist

oh and i have cast my vote i hope he/she wasn't lying

Regular No. 16
March 9th, 2014, 02:11 AM
Vote Regular No. 9 Tonex
Vote Regular No. 4 Louiswill

Regular No. 13, which is Damus?

Regular No. 13
March 9th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Nope.

The unseen claim is the deadliest.

Fragos
March 9th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Attention to all regulars! The test will end in 22 hours! Those in Group C should be especially worried...

Regular No. 20
March 9th, 2014, 12:21 PM
WTT Corrupted 6l Kaoms Heart

Jokes on you it has no sockets. Which is the joke.

Regular No. 20
March 9th, 2014, 12:22 PM
i still have a vote to trade.. and I think regular no 6 has too.. for now I will only vote him, but if anyone else wants to trade them im still available ^^

Tonex
March 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Jokes on you it has no sockets. Which is the joke.

But I corrupted it to 6 white sockets D:

Tonex
March 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Oops wrong acc derp

Regular No. 11
March 9th, 2014, 01:14 PM
No points for you

Regular No. 16
March 9th, 2014, 01:37 PM
This is going to be terrible. Why does everyone have two votes?

Regular No. 20
March 9th, 2014, 05:38 PM
alright so I wont be online tomorow so i will vote now (regular no 6).

see you all in the next stage ^^ apache out!

Regular No. 6
March 10th, 2014, 06:49 AM
alright so I wont be online tomorow so i will vote now (regular no 6).

see you all in the next stage ^^ apache out!

Thank you apache. I am J!

Regular No. 1
March 10th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Attention to all regulars! The test will end in a few hours! Pray that you get your votes well...

Fragos
March 10th, 2014, 09:31 AM
The official test, The Room of Masks, has been finally concluded. Before I calculate your votes and total score, let me reveal to you the votes that you have received in The Room of Trust:

Regular's name
Voted targets
Result of the test

AppleyNO

Not Passed

Damus_Graves

1 vote

Citrus
Glip and powerofdeath
1 vote

Hypersniper
powerofdeath and RLVG
1 vote

powerofdeath
Tonex and 42shadow42
7 votes

louiswill
Tonex and RLVG
1 vote

Bahkieh
Damus and Ika
Not Passed

Numbertwo
Hypersniper and powerofdeath
Not Passed

Ika
RLVG and powerofdeath
2 votes

RLVG
Ika and powerofdeath
4 votes

Apache

Not Passed

Fatalis

Not Passed

Glip
RLVG and Citrus
1 vote

J

Not Passed

42shadow42
powerofdeath
1 vote

Tonex
powerofdeath and Iouiswill
2 votes

louiswill
March 10th, 2014, 10:01 AM
RLVG and Pod are still winners.

I was Regular.18

Fragos
March 10th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Here is the status of anonymous accounts that were used in the Room of Masks, as well as their votes and score bonus/penalty:

Anon account
Real name
Voted targets
Result of the test

Regular 1
Fragos

Admin

Regular 2
AppleyNO

-100 points

Regular 3
Citrus
Votes 10
+100 points

Regular 4
42shadow42
Votes 12
-100 points

Regular 5
Slaol

Not participated

Regular 6
Numbertwo
Votes 20
+200 points

Regular 7
Ika
Votes 11
-50 points

Regular 8
Bahkieh

-100 points

Regular 9
Tonex
Votes 16 and 13
-50 points

Regular 10
Glip
Votes 3
+100 points

Regular 11
RLVG
Votes 7 and 20
-50 points

Regular 12
Damus
Votes 1
-50 points

Regular 13
J

+100 points

Regular 14
Fatalis

-100 points

Regular 15
Apache

-100 points

Regular 16
louiswill
Votes 9
+100 points

Regular 17
Fragos

Admin

Regular 18
powerofdeath
Votes 1 anad 16
-350 points

Regular 19
Hypersniper
Votes 6
+50 points

Regular 20
NoctiZ
Votes 6
+200 points

louiswill
March 10th, 2014, 10:24 AM
wait. wut, you are regular 1 and 17. D:

One Face Two masks, or two faces?

Fragos
March 10th, 2014, 10:29 AM
And finally, those are the current score standings:

RLVG
450 points

powerofdeath
350 points

Citrus
200 points

louiswill
200 points

Glip
200 points

Numbertwo
200 points

NoctiZ
200 points

Ika
150 points

Tonex
150 points

Hypersniper
100 points

J
100 points

Damus_Graves
50 points

42shadow42
0 points

AppleyNO
-100 points

Bahkieh
-100 points

Apache
-100 points

Fatalis
-100 points

You did pretty well, dear regulars. Especially NoctiZ, who managed to get a great comeback in Room of Masks. But I can't say the same for others. Powerofdeath and Damus_Graves were intentionally lured into casting the wrong votes, and they caught the "bait" with ease. But Ika was more clever, and managed to avoid voting "fake RLVG", so he managed to keep some of his score. But there were some regulars that did not show any activity at all. Those four people in the red zone - AppleyNO, Bahkieh, Apache and Fatalis - will have to take one more deadly test. While Damus_Graves and 42shadow42 are not in the red zone, they can also opt in to participate in the deadly test as well, for a chance to each more points. I'll post the details of the test that will be waiting then later, but that test's name will be...

Tower of God - 2F: Game of Chicken

Everyone else who is in green zone now granted access to 3F. I'll see you there later, dear regulars. Once I gather up the survivors of the Game of Chicken, of course...
Damus and 42shadow42, you have a choice now - either to join with others at 3F, or take the Game of Chicken on 2F to earn extra points. Slaol, if you are willing to join ToG challenge, you'll have to start from Game of Chicken as well.

Numbertwo
March 10th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Next test: Remember what the masks looked like and who was wearing them.

42shadow42
March 10th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Game of Chicken sounds fun

/join!

powerofdeath
March 10th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Well damn... Host tricked me.

Kudo to host :)

NoctiZ
March 10th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Aww yeeeer! Nice going N2! Thanks to Apache for not blowing my cover.

42shadow42
March 10th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Well damn... Host tricked me.

Kudo to host :)

Lol the odd thing I said in a message that was available to you in between rounds that I didn't vote for damus... Also you were not helpful in me finding you :(

Damus_Graves
March 10th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Yeah dude.
I'll do the thing.
Also I literally didn't read mask thing cause diablo. sry.

powerofdeath
March 10th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Lol the odd thing I said in a message that was available to you in between rounds that I didn't vote for damus... Also you were not helpful in me finding you :(

Lol, my goal was to be 100% hidden. I think that succeeded well.

louiswill
March 10th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Lol, my goal was to be 100% hidden. I think that succeeded well.

Regular 18 powerofdeath Votes 1 anad 16 -350 points
so successful that you lost 350 points? THREE HUNDRED FIFTY?! HOLY MOOO

Why neg -350?

J
March 10th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Someone voted for me?! Tonex, you salty sea doge <3

Also, Appley:

SO

RLVG

J

IM ABOUT TO BEAT THAT ASS

>.>
<.<

You didn't vote for anyone either, it's a fair trade ;)

powerofdeath
March 10th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Regular 18 powerofdeath Votes 1 anad 16 -350 points
so successful that you lost 350 points? THREE HUNDRED FIFTY?! HOLY MOOO

Why neg -350?

I would've have -350 either way. I don't think youre understanding me.

Fragos
March 10th, 2014, 10:05 PM
He voted the fake "42shadow42" as soon as I claimed myself as him. Unlike Ika, powerofdeath did not actually try to check wherether that claim was true or false, and voted right on the spot. He was the first person to vote actually.

Damus also took the bait in believing that 42shadow42 "voted" for him, but then he was voted by real 42shadow42.

Fragos
March 11th, 2014, 12:44 AM
I believe there will be 6 people participating in the next game. Those regulars must survive the next test or be completely eliminated for Tower of God.

In this test you will be riding the train which has only one destination - oblivion! To survive in this test, you must "jump off" the train before it reaches the dead end. The train will arrive at its final destination in a certain time; so you must jump off the train before your time runs out.

Of course there is a catch in this test. Participants cannot jump off the train until at least one of the players cries the following message:

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Once at lease one person does that, all players will be able to jump off the train by posting "Jump off!" The person who cried "cock-a-doddle-doo" must wait 1 hour before he is able to jump off the train.

Any person that does not jump off the train when the timer expires will be eliminated from the Tower of God. However, if all regulars managed to jump off the train safely, then instead the first person who jumped off the train loses the test and become eliminated for "being a chicken". Anyone who mananged to survive the test will earn 100 points, and the person who jumped off the train last gets even more points, proportional to the time that was left before the fatal crash.

So here are those current perticipants in this test:

AppleyNO
Damus_Graves
42shadow42
Bahkieh
Fatalis
Apache

I wish you all good luck! No matter how this test will proceed there will always be at least one person to be completely eliminated from Tower of God, so be on your guard! The test will being at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%2F03%2F2014+20.00+MSK

powerofdeath
March 11th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Fragos
March 11th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Yeah, you had enough fun on this floor. Go to 3F and wait for others.

I might be able to start the next test on 3F on this weekend, so be on standby!

Apache
March 11th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Aww yeeeer! Nice going N2! Thanks to Apache for not blowing my cover.

whut?

RLVG
March 11th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Cock-a-doodle-doo!?!?!?
This means, "can we screw over the players by saying this?

J
March 11th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jump!

J
March 11th, 2014, 07:22 PM
The person who cried "cock-a-doddle-doo"

Doddle? Doodle.

AppleyNO
March 11th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jump!
Jump off!

Fragos
March 11th, 2014, 10:12 PM
Look at all of then, the game hasn't even started, yet they are already running like chicken with their heads cutted off...

On a good note, Slaol will also be joining you the challenge. Test test will be begin in 10 hours!

Fragos
March 12th, 2014, 08:42 AM

The deadly test has been officially started! Will you survive it? This test won't be as simple as you think... Anyway, your train is moving toward it's single destination - Hell! You'll have to jump off that train in order to survive the trial. But jump too early and you'll be called a chicken; jump too late and you will be eliminated for good... And remember to hear a "cluck" before you are able to jump!

The train will arrive at its deadly destination at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14%2F03%2F2014+20.00+MSK

Current participants:

AppleyNO
Damus_Graves
42shadow42
Bahkieh
Fatalis
Apache
Slaol

42shadow42
March 12th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

NoctiZ
March 12th, 2014, 09:21 AM
whut?

I posed as you during the mask game, you didn't see? lol

Anyway gl guys!

Apache
March 12th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!
does this count? or does it have to be bigger

I posed as you during the mask game, you didn't see? lol

Anyway gl guys!
i didn't follow the conversation but i looked back when you told me^^

J
March 12th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jump!

Fragos
March 12th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Attention to all current passengers!

The train is now speeding up! It will arrive to its final destinaltion at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14%2F03%2F2014+14.00+MSK

Apache
March 12th, 2014, 01:54 PM
you didnt answer my question

AppleyNO
March 12th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jump!

Jump!

Fragos
March 12th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Attention to current regulars! We are now increasing the speed of train even further! How's that for a thrill?

Your train will arrive to hell at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14%2F03%2F2014+08.00+AM+MSK

42shadow42
March 12th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Meh, Ill probably be asleep when the train collides at this rate.

Jump!

Apache
March 13th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Jump!

AppleyNO
March 13th, 2014, 05:08 AM
Attention to current regulars! We are now increasing the speed of train even further! How's that for a thrill?

Your train will arrive to hell at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14%2F03%2F2014+08.00+AM+MSK

I will now format my jump correctly.

Jump Off!

Apache
March 13th, 2014, 05:15 AM
noone formated the cock sentence correctly

Jump off!

nice trick though

Fragos
March 13th, 2014, 06:11 AM
Warning!

The train is now running even faster and faster! It should arrive to final destination at this time:

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14%2F03%2F2014+12.00+AM+MSK

I hope that you have already prayed to your maker....

42shadow42
March 13th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Jump off!

AppleyNO
March 13th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Yea, I think the capitalization of "off" shouldn't matter. I am freeeeeeeeeeee

AppleyNO
March 13th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

RLVG
March 13th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Warning!

The train is now running even faster and faster! It should arrive to final destination at this time:

Will our game start immediately after?

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2013/5-7/dmKg6Sc4WD-6.png

Apache
March 13th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Now we can jump

42shadow42
March 13th, 2014, 12:59 PM
If I haven't done so already. (Formatting issues)

Jump off!

AppleyNO
March 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jump off!

louiswill
March 13th, 2014, 01:19 PM
People who didn't yell chicken doodle doo are threw back on trains. Goodluck crush ing hommie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Fragos
March 13th, 2014, 01:52 PM
The final test has been ended!

Damus Graves, Fatalis, and Slaol were eliminated from the Tower of God for not jumping off in time.

AppleyNO, and 42shadow42 receive 100 Test points eqch. Apache receives 150 Test Points for being the last person to jump. Welcome to 3F, everyone!
Now please be on standby, as I will eventually give you a warm greeting on 3F and explain the rules of the next test.

AppleyNO
March 13th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Not a moment too soon.