PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God - 1F

Fragos
February 21st, 2014, 03:22 AM
What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? Whatever you desire, 'that' is here. Tower of God.

Welcome to the Tower, dear regulars (and irregulars as well). You have been chosen, you have been not chosen to climb this tower by passing multitide of difficult tests. You will pass the test, you will not pass the test. The game will end, the game will never end. Some of tests will be easy, others as downright difficult, some are very silly, while others are extremely harsh and may result in your death. Some tests can encourage people to work together with each other. Other tests make then to challenge, fight, or betray their former allies - all of the sake of their own need of climbing the tower. What about you? Do you have any nessesary qualities to open the door and be able to climb the Tower of God? It's time to find out.

You will play the minority rule, where the majority will lose and the minority will remain; you will forge alliance with people around you, then get to find your allies in the dark room while avoiding the impresonators; you will play a game of chess where each of you takes the role of a chess piece; you will play a pandemic game, where you have to make vaccines against infection by contacting each other; you will draft a team and then battle each other at Pokemon Showdown; some of you will be involved in the deadly game of chicken; the cults of Rocks, Papers and Scissors will fight each other for supremacy; and many more other tests and trials avait you in the future...

So, welcome to the first floor of the Tower of God! Your very first test will commence here shortly. Until then, make sure to read the test rules again and prepare yourself!

Tower of God - 1F: Bomb and Fuse

The first test might reming the players on the "Hot Potato Game". In the hot potato game, you must pass the hot potato to each other before it becomes too late.

Once sign-ups become closed, all players will become participants in the test, wherether they want it or not. From this point after that, three random people will receive the bomb each. There are three bombs total - the deadly bomb, the concussion bomb, and the fake bomb. Anyone who is posessing the bomb can pass the it to other regular in order to avoid being blown up. However, there is a time restiction on how frequently a regular can pass the bomb. Once someone receives the bomb, an one-hour cooldown will initiate, during which the victim will not be able to pass the bomb. Futhermore, you cannot pass your bomb to a regular the is already holding another bomb. Also, the person with a bomb cannot steal the fuse either. The command to pass the bomb is performed publicly, by copying and pasting the following phrase:

I have passed the BOMB to <player name>! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

However, there is another item that will make the game rules even more complicated. That item is the fuse, which will be also given to another random player. The fuse holder knows the exact type of the each of the bombs right from the start, however he must keep the track on the bombs by himself as the test goes on. If the regular with the fuse gets the deadly bomb, and is still holding both items when the test timer expires, that person will get a massive amount of points and all other regulars get point penalty. In other words, he "blows then up with the bomb". To counteract that problem, a one-use steal action will be availble to players. If a regular uses steal action on a person with the fuse (regardless of his target possesing the bomb or not), that player gets the fuse himself. However, if his target only has the bomb of any type, the thief will get only the bomb. Furthermore, after using the steal action (wherether successful or not), the regular will NOT be able to pass his bomb for the reminder of the test. Likewise, players will face a great risk if they try to actually pass the bomb to him, because he might actually steal the fuse instead. The steal action must be done in public using the following command:

I have picked <player name>'s pocket! In return, I can't pass the bomb for the rest of the test!

There will not be any telling wherether the bomb or the fuse becomes stolen untill someone else passes the bomb again. Furthermore, the holder of the fuse cannot steal the bomb either. There will be a large psychological pressure on players. If someone becomes too inactive, regulars can just pass the bomb to him - who cares anyway? If he is AFK, why he is even trying to climb the tower? On the contrary, if the bomb stays on a single regular for too long, they might suspect him as the fuse holder and try to steal the fuse from him, either actually steaing the fuse from him, or risking to be a permanent bomb holder from the rest of the test. You CAN steal a bomb from someone who have already accidentally stolen a bomb and was stuck with it (unless you are a fuse holder). But only do that if you want to sacrifice yourself so that your target can continue to climb the tower or are confident enough that the bomb is not deadly. You CAN also steal the fuse while you are holding the bomb. Or fake out a stealing on someone who doesn't have the fuse so people could be forced to steal the bomb from you and be permanently stuck with it. I hold no responsiblity or control over such cases. Also, the fuse holder can also start the game already carrying fake bomb or concussion bomb (but not deadly bomb). Stealing a fuse from original holder will not give you any extra knowledge about the bombs.

The estimated test duration is 72 hours. Between 24 and 48 hours, the concussion bomb will explode at unspecified time. Finally, between 48 and 72 hours, the deadly bomb will explode at unspecified time.The Test Points will be distributed in the following manner:

If the deadly bomb blows up on a person without a fuse:
The victim becomes eliminated from Tower completely. Everyone else ascends to 2F, gains 100 Test points, except for the person with the fuse, who gets only 50 Test points.

If the deadly bomb blows up on a person with the fuse:
Everyone loses 100 Test Points, while the winner ascends to 2F, gains 1000 Test Points and the right to become an Administrator fo the future tests. The losers will not ascend to 2F, and will be instead forced to take a new test on 1F, with harsher conditions and increased chances to be eliminated from the Tower.

The person that was carrying the concussion bomb when it exploded will not gain nor lose any points and ascends to 2F regardless of outcome. However, he will be forced to skip the next test. Don't worry, there will be a way for him to catch up.

The person that was carrying the fake bomb will be awarded with 200 Test Points for his expaordinary luck and ascends to 2F as well regardless of the status of the fuse.

You will be tested for your courage, intellect, teamwork, adaptability, and of course, luck! If you become eliminated from the very first test, then you'll have to deal with it - you were probably not chosen by the tower! Best of luck!

Current participants:

AppleyNO
Damus_Graves
Citrus
Hypersniper
powerofdeath
louiswill
Bahkieh
Numbertwo
Ika
NoctiZ
RLVG
Apache
Fatalis
Nick
Glip
J
42shadow42
Tonex

It appears that I can't lock this thread right now; so you'll have to refrain from posting here until the actual test begins.

Fragos
February 21st, 2014, 07:57 AM
All PMs have been sent. Commencing the first test... now!

Three players now start the game holding the bombs: AppleyNO, Ika, and NoctiZ!

One of then is holding the deadly bomb; other bombs are either concussion or fake bomb. They can pass their bombs immediately; but anyone who receives the bomb must wait 1 hour before passing it again. You can't pass a bomb to a regular that's already holding another bomb. And there is also a fuse holder, who knows the status on the bombs and can possibly use that knowledge to his advantage. Keep that person in mind!

Although no bombs are set to explode in the next 24 hours, you are still encouraged to pass then out, to ensure that everyone is present and is aware of the game progress. Good luck!... you will certainly need it, regulars!

ika
February 21st, 2014, 08:25 AM
Holds bomb and hopes it blows up

NoctiZ
February 21st, 2014, 09:27 AM
I have passed the BOMB to louiswill! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

RLVG
February 21st, 2014, 11:04 AM
Pass black balloon to random guy.

Fuse so based.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 01:36 PM
Let me see. I have fuse, but I didn't win?

The person that was carrying the concussion bomb when it exploded will not gain nor lose any points and ascends to 2F regardless of outcome. However, he will be forced to skip the next test. Don't worry, there will be a way for him to catch up.

The person that was carrying the fake bomb will be awarded with 200 Test Points for his expaordinary luck and ascends to 2F as well regardless of the status of the fuse.

Hmmm....who should skip next test...?

I will decide after couple hours.

AppleyNO
February 21st, 2014, 02:06 PM
Let me see. I have fuse, but I didn't win?

Hmmm....who should skip next test...?

I will decide after couple hours.

You don't have the fuse, because you would have read the mechanics otherwise.

Louiswill is a fake and just wants you to steal his bomb.

I'm onto you

ika
February 21st, 2014, 02:20 PM
You don't have the fuse, because you would have read the mechanics otherwise.

Louiswill is a fake and just wants you to steal his bomb.

I'm onto you

are you saying you have the fuse?

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 02:32 PM
I like how people understanding my messages in all games :D.

Due the the fact you two are not lurking, I will not pass to you two. haha.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 02:33 PM
I'm a liar --> I lied

I'm honest --> Truth

I'm louiswill --> Half truth/No truth

I'm retarded --> Useless information explosion.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 02:36 PM
Opinion: The person who has fuse is in pressure of winning, while other people has no pressure of losing.

ika
February 21st, 2014, 02:37 PM
I like how people understanding my messages in all games :D.

Due the the fact you two are not lurking, I will not pass to you two. haha.

I dont lurk, i observe.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 02:43 PM
I have passed the BOMB to louiswill! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

I have passed the BOMB to Damus_Graves! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

Sounds like a good idea to pass bombs to whoever is both smart and hasn't signed up my SFM.

AppleyNO
February 21st, 2014, 02:48 PM

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 02:49 PM
That confirms I have no fuse. :)

NoctiZ
February 21st, 2014, 02:56 PM
*pretends to be lurking just to pass the bomb immediately after 1h delay once I get it*

RLVG
February 21st, 2014, 04:21 PM
*pretends to be lurking just to pass the bomb immediately after 1h delay once I get it*

NoctiZ is the definition of Chaotic Evil here, I see.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 04:32 PM
can I pass two bombs to same person?

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 04:33 PM

oh damn I can't.

I have passed the BOMB to Tonex! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

louiswill
February 21st, 2014, 04:34 PM
repaint

I have passed the BOMB to Tonex! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

Hypersniper
February 21st, 2014, 05:07 PM
Bye all im gonna AFK byeeeee

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
Attention, dear regulars!

Starting from now, at random interval between this moment and 24 hours the concussion bomb is set to explode! Take care now...

RLVG
February 22nd, 2014, 08:23 AM
It'll take a while to know.

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
Pass Bomb to AppleyNO

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 08:52 AM
Your pass will count Damus, but next time make sure to follow the standard procedure.

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 11:10 AM

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 11:10 AM
I'm coming for that booty

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 11:14 AM

I have passed the BOMB to Damus_Graves! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
Un, the last pass will not count. Remember the 1 hour rule?

You must wait 1 hour from the moment AppleyNO passed the bomb to you in order to pass it again. Then you must post your action again.

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 11:20 AM
Oh sorry. my bad. I thought he past me yesterday. I just get up, can I delete that post or somehow?

I STILL HOLDS THE BOMB

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM
Lol, I love you too Louiswill.

inb4 we are passing the concussion bomb.

Nick
February 22nd, 2014, 11:22 AM
Why is our dear Administrator still awake? Please don't work too hard. You should go to sleep with your detonator.

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Heh, even when I'm away, there could be someone else who could push the trigger in my stead. Slaol, for example. So don't get relaxed too early!

NoctiZ
February 22nd, 2014, 12:18 PM
I'M GONNA PRESS IT

DON'T MAKE ME BLOW IT UP

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 12:29 PM
Still waiting for the appearance of the following regulars:

powerofdeath
Numbertwo
Apache
Fatalis
J
42shadow42
Tonex

Maybe they'll wake up if someone throws the bomb at then?

ika
February 22nd, 2014, 12:32 PM
tighten grips on bomb

MY BOMB!

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 01:06 PM
Fragos, I think the players are taking the chance that they have a dummy bomb.

Apache
February 22nd, 2014, 01:17 PM

powerofdeath
Numbertwo
Apache
Fatalis
J
42shadow42
Tonex

what do you expect me to do, i'm here

Tonex
February 22nd, 2014, 01:29 PM

powerofdeath
Numbertwo
Apache
Fatalis
J
42shadow42
Tonex

I already have a bomb. I am simply biding my time.

Fatalis
February 22nd, 2014, 04:45 PM
No I'm not lurking plz don't throw the bomb at me

J
February 22nd, 2014, 05:18 PM
It wouldn't be a proper forum game without me being AFK, right...? :)

nvm didn't understand the metagame here

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 05:35 PM
It wouldn't be a proper forum game without me being AFK, right...? :)

So, I don't really understand... What am I supposed to do with this fuse? I thought that getting a bomb + fuse would be bad, but it's good, or...?

J does not have teh fuse either. You guys fail so hard T.T

J
February 22nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
I have picked <AppleyNO>'s pocket! In return, I can't pass the bomb for the rest of the test!

NoctiZ
February 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
YU GOT BAITED

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 06:14 PM
FAIL

FAIL

J CONFIRMED DEAD. LOUIS PASS TO ME SO I CAN FUCK SOME SHIT UP

NoctiZ
February 22nd, 2014, 06:23 PM
Ohh Appley, so mind telling me why louis shouldn't pass directly to J? ;P

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 06:42 PM
I have passed the BOMB to NoctiZ! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

The rule of incompetitive economy says that if a stupid opponent lives longer, then more chance I can win.

Good job J, can we ally?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

NoctiZ
February 22nd, 2014, 06:46 PM
Ah goddamnit. I'm not gonna stay awake for an hour so I can pass the bomb again. Let's hope nothing bad happens to me..

Tonex
February 22nd, 2014, 06:48 PM
I have passed the BOMB to NoctiZ! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

The rule of incompetitive economy says that if a stupid opponent lives longer, then more chance I can win.

Good job J, can we ally?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Have another!

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 07:05 PM
Let me see, it is time to do some social service:

People who have held
Bomb Type A: Noctiz, louiswill, damus, Appley
Bomb Type B: Appley, louiswill, tonex
(Green Names are those who have already confirmed no fuse atm, without picking pocket.)

Current Holder:
Type A: NoctiZ
Type B: Louiswill

Opinion 1: The person who has fuse is in pressure of winning, while other people has no pressure of losing.
Opinion 2: The person who has problem survive will have no pressure of compete.

Therefore:

I suggest everyone get bomb pass to either Me or Appley, and then we will decide who is next.

My strategy is obvious from this post ;P

Good luck winning!

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 07:06 PM
HEy NoctiZ, pass me the bomb back after 1 hour!

Hypersniper
February 22nd, 2014, 07:10 PM
Lol ika has his bomb but I bet its the deadly bomb

I'm gonna make a bet

If you think ika has the deadly bomb type boom

If not type no

If he does or did and you picked no you must help me next challange and vice versa

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 07:12 PM
ika has no bomb. ika has either fuse or nothing.

ika
February 22nd, 2014, 07:16 PM
[

Three players now start the game holding the bombs: AppleyNO, Ika, and NoctiZ!

Louis Post 2

ika
February 22nd, 2014, 07:40 PM
Also hyper are you claiming to have the fuse?

J
February 22nd, 2014, 08:05 PM
I think I don't understand this game

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 09:07 PM
Louis Post 2

oh crabby. I thought you were just bluffing, anyway:

I have passed the BOMB to Damus_grave! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 09:33 PM
I think I don't understand this game

Yea, now you can't pass a bomb to anyone :P

AND you don't have the fuse :P

louiswill
February 22nd, 2014, 09:42 PM
Do not worry J, I will not pass bomb to you, unless I'm super desperate!

See ika is holding bomb all along right?

Fragos
February 22nd, 2014, 10:41 PM
J's action did not count, because it had to be in gold text. He told that to me myself as well:

Doesn't count cos I didn't do the red/gold text, right? Was bargaining on that being the case ;)

Nick
February 22nd, 2014, 11:39 PM
Don't worry Fragos, the game will be slow before the first bomb explodes. That said, those who have yet to post should at least confirm that they are playing.

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2014, 11:48 PM

AppleyNO
February 22nd, 2014, 11:48 PM

<3

ika
February 23rd, 2014, 12:33 AM
I have passed the BOMB to Bamus_Graves! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

I say no.

Tonex
February 23rd, 2014, 12:53 AM
Bamus, you'd better watch out, lol

ika
February 23rd, 2014, 12:55 AM
Bamus, you'd better watch out, lol

ruin my fun and mindfucking will ya?

louiswill
February 23rd, 2014, 01:05 AM

I have passed the BOMB to RLVG! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

louiswill
February 23rd, 2014, 01:07 AM
Breaking News:

People who have held
Bomb Type A: Noctiz, louiswill, Damus, Appley
Bomb Type B: Appley, louiswill, tonex, Damus, RLVG
Bomb Type C: IKA, Tonex,

Current Holder:
Type A: NoctiZ
Type B: RLVG
Type C: Tonex

Tonex
February 23rd, 2014, 01:51 AM
ruin my fun and mindfucking will ya?

Thx bro, time to wait it out and win.

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 04:00 AM
Calling attention to all regulars currently present!

A consussion bomb has been blown up! NoctiZ was in possession of this bomb. He managed to survive the blast, but because of the received injuries he will be forced to skip the next test! Tough luck, NoctiZ, but that does not mean you will be out of race completely. It will only mean that your life in the Tower will be much harder than usual. I'll contact you for further instruction once you are close to your recovery.

Only two bombs remain - the deadly bomb and the fake bomb. Brace yourselves regulars, because things are going to be brutal from now on!

NoctiZ
February 23rd, 2014, 05:07 AM
LOL 12pm is like 2 minutes before I woke up. That being said, I didn't remember this until now anyway. Heh.

J
February 23rd, 2014, 08:09 AM
J's action did not count, because it had to be in gold text. He told that to me myself as well:

Privacy :(

Oh well, I don't hold anything at the moment.

NoctiZ
February 23rd, 2014, 08:12 AM
Also I hope it was clear to everyone that it did not count, but from the looks of it no one bothered to pass to J anyway.

Hypersniper
February 23rd, 2014, 08:16 AM
no i dont have the fuse but it would be funny if you kept your bomb hoping it was fake then it just blows up

anyway going afk till next test

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 08:19 AM
Attention everyone!

The deadly bomb is set up to explode at unknown time! The potato is getting hotter and hotter... Somewhere between 1 hour and 24 hours one of you is going to be eliminated from Tower of God!

RLVG
February 23rd, 2014, 08:36 AM

Nick
February 23rd, 2014, 08:42 AM
Go BIG or go home.

I have picked Tonex's pocket! In return, I can't pass the bomb for the rest of the test!

powerofdeath
February 23rd, 2014, 08:49 AM
Hi

Damus_Graves
February 23rd, 2014, 09:25 AM
I have passed the BOMB to RLVG! That regular must wait 1 hour before passing the bomb again.

RLVG
February 23rd, 2014, 10:09 AM

Am I the only one thinking of this?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/4b/MP1_HotBomb-omb.JPG/260px-MP1_HotBomb-omb.JPG

J
February 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/4b/MP1_HotBomb-omb.JPG/260px-MP1_HotBomb-omb.JPG

That's what it reminded me of in the signup thread, lol.

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM
RVLG, 1 hour limit! You last pass won't count, you have to wait a little before passing again.

AppleyNO
February 23rd, 2014, 10:23 AM

Not an hour.

RLVG
February 23rd, 2014, 10:26 AM

It is now.

Damus_Graves
February 23rd, 2014, 01:00 PM

It is now.

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 01:04 PM
The deadly bomb has been exploded. Nick was holding this object at current time. He indeed did use a steal action on Tonex in hopes of getting the fuse. Unfortunately the chance of someone holding the fuse is 1/17, so that was obvoisly a foolish action (even if the bomb would be a fake). Nick has committed the gravest mistake, and as the result of that, he will be eliminated from ToG competition and will never be allowed to step into the Tower ever again.

The fuse holder was Hypersniper, and he receives only 50 points for not being able to manipulate the current situation.
RLVG is holding the fake bomb right now; so he will be awarded with 200 Test points.
NoctiZ will gain no points - however, he will join the rest of the regulars later at 2F.
All other regulars gain 100 point for surviving the first test.

Current score:

RLVG - 200 points
AppleyNO - 100 points
Damus_Graves - 100 points
Citrus - 100 points
powerofdeath - 100 points
louiswill - 100 points
Bahkieh - 100 points
Numbertwo - 100 points
Ika - 100 points
Apache - 100 points
Fatalis - 100 points
Glip - 100 points
J - 100 points
42shadow42 - 100 points
Tonex - 100 points
Hypersniper - 50 points
NoctiZ - 0 points
Nick - eliminated

NoctiZ
February 23rd, 2014, 01:07 PM
I'll beat you all in the end. Feeeaaaaar meeeeeeeeeeee

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 01:12 PM
Well regulars, you did well in testing your luck, but from 2F, the things will become real! The next test will require an attention of everyone currently present, and will be probably used to weed out anyone who does not have the will and determination to climb the Tower.

In fact, each one of you can actually clear 2F without being eliminated, given the certain circumstances. However, don't expect it to be easy - you will have to take more than one test in order to complete the whole trial on 2F. For now everyone should take a break. The first test on 2F will begin on the next weekend. I will post the rules for the upcoming test in one day before it begins.

Until then, I'll see you all on 2F! That's all for now, folks!

AppleyNO
February 23rd, 2014, 01:16 PM
Woot, Test one Victory.

AppleyNO
February 23rd, 2014, 01:17 PM

It is now.

Lol Damus.

NoctiZ
February 23rd, 2014, 01:19 PM
Well regulars, you did well in testing your luck, but from 2F, the things will become real! The next test will require an attention of everyone currently present, and will be probably used to weed out anyone who does not have the will and determination to climb the Tower.

In fact, each one of you can actually clear 2F without being eliminated, given the certain circumstances. However, don't expect it to be easy - you will have to take more than one test in order to complete the whole trial on 2F. For now everyone should take a break. The first test on 2F will begin on the next weekend. I will post the rules for the upcoming test in one day before it begins.

Until then, I'll see you all on 2F! That's all for now, folks!

What do I do? Do I wait outside 2F until they have cleared and then I go to F2 myself and when do I catch up? xP

Fragos
February 23rd, 2014, 01:26 PM
The fact that you survived the concussion bobm is enought for you to be ascended, but because the bomb was indeed blown up on you, you get no points compared to everyone else.

You will be at 2F together with everyone else, but you will have to skip the next test. You will still be able to observe the test, though. I'll tell you more when the time comes, NoctiZ.

NoctiZ
February 23rd, 2014, 01:34 PM
Kay, good enough for me.

Tonex
February 23rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Lel my wifom has succeeded

louiswill
February 23rd, 2014, 03:00 PM
Hypersniper huh. And you welcome RLVG.

Hypersniper
February 23rd, 2014, 04:04 PM
My hopes in AFK failed

It's all ikaz fault for keeping his bomb for too long

Damus_Graves
February 23rd, 2014, 05:32 PM
Lol Damus.

I did call it yo.

ika
February 23rd, 2014, 08:01 PM
My hopes in AFK failed

It's all ikaz fault for keeping his bomb for too long

and i called you out on having the fuse (indirectly i guess).

i know holding my bomb was optimal

Bahkieh
February 24th, 2014, 04:36 PM
I like being quiet.