PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Drops

Pedobear
October 10th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Many people and many different games(mafia only) have been experiencing a large number of drops per game. Almost every single game now is being ruined by the massive number of drops each game. I've been in 6 different games now, where atleast FIVE people have dropped, at the minimum. The maximum to drop was 9, leaving us w/ 5 people left to play the game with, and most games I join people get dropped, or I get dropped. If I don't get dropped, we see the WARNING: Not enough players message in bold text & then everyone leaves. So what I'm saying is, there's a large amount of new unusual drops and most games are being demolished.

Anyone else experiencing this? I've been experiencing it since ~7:36 A.M CST & right now it is 11:11 AM CST.

Nick
October 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Long wait in lobby. Flares up now and then. My only mafia game 6 hours ago suffered the same fate.

DR might feel sad if he sees "Drop" in complaints again. Not his fault. Blame Bnet.

END

Dark.Revenant
October 10th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Causes:

1. Bank files/points
2. Waiting in the lobby for too long
3. New updates (related to 2.)
4. Having more than 8/10 players.

zingo1zang
October 17th, 2011, 05:05 AM
WAITWAITWAITWAIT... this is NEW? Lolno, not to me. Its been happening since i started mafia. You learn to get over it, I rarely receive a game with no drops nowadays.

TheJackofSpades
October 17th, 2011, 08:56 AM
The "new" updates in reality occurred like two months ago.

zingo1zang
October 17th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Not possible as this has been happening to be ever since 2010.

Deathfire123
October 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM
mafia wasnt a map in 2010....

EagleMan
October 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Causes:

1. Bank files/points
2. Waiting in the lobby for too long
3. New updates (related to 2.)
4. Having more than 8/10 players.

Yesterday I made a game to create a new setting
I got dropped from my one-man game like any other Mafia game