PDA

View Full Version : Report Titles

Kaine
February 14th, 2014, 03:33 PM
This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I don't know where else to do it. I wanted to suggest adding two category options for reports filed on the forums:
1. Lag Cheating
2. Report Abuse
It'll help keep things more organized.

Elixir
February 19th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Movin this to site discussion

AppleyNO
February 20th, 2014, 03:12 PM
+1 million

Helz
February 20th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Hell yeah! I love this suggestion. More than one person has PMed me asking what to file report abuse under

Mugy
February 20th, 2014, 08:15 PM
This is the reason why there is an "other" tag, but these extra tags wouldn't hurt :)
Also, changing skyping to cheating would be nice too :D

Kaine
February 20th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Maybe instead of "skyping" or "cheating," we could put "cheating/skyping." If we take away the word 'skyping', I guarantee it will create some confusion. Good suggestion, and I like it, but taking into consideration the 'derp'-factor, some people may not be able to figure it out. :/

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2014, 11:22 AM
I hate the tag "Skyping". It implies that other forms of OoG communication is OK.

Slaol
February 21st, 2014, 11:24 AM
I hate the tag "Skyping". It implies that other forms of OoG communication is OK.

I've been known to communicate with Gerik via smoke signals.
However I like these suggestions and stuff.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2014, 11:26 AM
ib4 [Smoke Signals]

Apocist
February 21st, 2014, 08:22 PM
Apo honestly hates the term 'Skyping' as well. There are plently other forms of communication players use. When Apo first heard the term Skyping, he thought it was some kinda Voip. Change the tag to...dunno SOMETHING else