PDA

View Full Version : The (un)official Starcraft 2 thread

McJesus
May 15th, 2011, 09:58 AM
so I'm curious since you have to actually own starcraft 2 to play mafia how many people here actually play it? Feel free to discuss any of your starcraft 2 escapades in here.

Personally I'm a gold level protoss who loves to mess people up with dark templars.

Elixir
May 15th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Diamond Terran on sea. Probably platinum by now. Many mafias.

Although I melted my power supply yesterday so neither for a little bit.

I use(d) my NA account in ladder to like planetary fortress rush dudes and JUST BUILD MAROWDERZ DOOD against Protoss. I think I got to like silver with retarded builds

Footy
May 16th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I was Diamond 4v4 on season 1, haven't played any on season 2, Bored bored mainly, was being cheesed to death by reapers, went crawling back to Warcraft for a bit.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
May 18th, 2011, 04:00 AM
I miss General Discussion glad to see another non-mafia thread here. I used to play Terran, plat for everything except 4s and single match-ups. I never bothered with solo play. I also haven't been playing in Season 2, we should get together and play some 3s, yeah?

Jim
October 7th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I don't play SC2 ladder much but I usually do play Terran or Protoss, not a big Zerg fan.

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Zerg here, probably best SC2 player on this website, not gonna lie.
Raped Archangel plenty of times, he's GM Protoss player.

Ash
October 7th, 2012, 06:00 PM
zerg is 2 hard 2 play as

i like bosstoss
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/114/151/14185212UtNF3Va6.gif?1302832919

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM
You realise the moral of Pinnochio is that if you misbehave as a child, you'll be punished by turning into a donkey and sold to slaughterhouses?

Jim
October 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM
You realise the moral of Pinnochio is that if you misbehave as a child, you'll be punished by turning into a donkey and sold to slaughterhouses?

Those were the good ol' days when there weren't laws against sending kids to the slaughter house.

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Those were the good ol' days when there weren't laws against sending kids to the slaughter house.

You realise Pinnochio was released in 1940, the same time the Jews were being herded into gas chambers in Germany?
The parallel between the movie and the Holocaust is downright disturbing, yet you call it the 'good ol' days'.......

FrostByte
October 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM
so I'm curious since you have to actually own starcraft 2 to play mafia how many people here actually play it? Feel free to discuss any of your starcraft 2 escapades in here.

Personally I'm a gold level protoss who loves to mess people up with dark templars.
Look at my avatar pic.

(silver Toss who loves to be aggressive and use the hell out of sentry micro)

FrostByte
October 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Nice derail.

FYRE
October 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Nice derail.

I think its safe to assume that it'll be overlooked when contrasted with a 1.6 year necro lololololol

FrostByte
October 7th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I think its safe to assume that it'll be overlooked when contrasted with a 1.6 year necro lololololol
SHHHH!
If you use smaller font, the admins can't hear you. We don't want MintBerry in trouble, do we?
Good point, though... the irony effect is what I was going for. Glad you caught on.

MoDTassadar
October 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I'm platinum Protoss...

Tossangel
October 7th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Only play mafia for the most part. When I do play ladder, I prefer Protoss.

Mugy
October 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Interesting necro...
Well I'm diamond Protoss, and I like Phoenixes :D

MoDTassadar
October 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I once beat a Zerg by using a couple phoenixes and a void ray...

creedkingsx
October 7th, 2012, 08:41 PM
NECRO