PDA

View Full Version : SkysTehLimit

SkysTehLimit
February 1st, 2014, 06:35 PM
Played the game for a long time... Started on the laptop before changes were made.
Then i started playing on a PC, which didn't transfer the points thus i had to start all over, oh well.
Since the new achievement Bank Robber was released i was thinking, how the hell do i get that without boning myself.
So i talked it over with appleyno and i hope we can come to the same conclusion.

I Bank file hack the 22k you'll see in the replay to my current 33k to = 55k. Obviously lose all pts get title. Restore pts.

My only question? Would I lose games played/won, and if there is an easier way..... Could i transfer games played/won from the laptop so pts/game played/won correspond correctly?

In the replay click SkysTehLimit, ill hit "Help" scroll down and you'll see the game played/won/points etc.
Pc has 33k
laptop has 22k

Tried screenshotting, didn't want to work D: Would've been much easier....

Mugy
February 1st, 2014, 06:49 PM
What

louiswill
February 1st, 2014, 06:53 PM
The duplicated achievements resulted points do not count. So it will definitely be less than adding them up.

AppleyNO
February 1st, 2014, 06:55 PM
He wants to take the 22k in his bank file and manually add it to his PC file to get to 55k AND get the bank hacker achievement.

AppleyNO
February 1st, 2014, 06:56 PM
The duplicated achievements resulted points do not count. So it will definitely be less than adding them up.

Considering there isn't anything past 46k, that should be alright.

SkysTehLimit
February 2nd, 2014, 01:48 PM
Technically loius, I had all those achievements, except a couple new ones, before the point system was implemented. But i dont care if its 55k exactly. Not really my worries.
Still not exactly what to do Appley, Commence with the procedure? Just want to make sure the staff is cool with it.

Raptorblaze
February 3rd, 2014, 09:43 AM
Technically loius, I had all those achievements, except a couple new ones, before the point system was implemented. But i dont care if its 55k exactly. Not really my worries.
Still not exactly what to do Appley, Commence with the procedure? Just want to make sure the staff is cool with it.

What?

BrockSamson
February 8th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Unless there is something I am not understanding, the admins "what" is totally legitimate. Why are you suddenly in the top 3 of points?

J
February 8th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Unless there is something I am not understanding, the admins "what" is totally legitimate. Why are you suddenly in the top 3 of points?

From what I can make sense of, he said he bank hacked his file for points? >.>...